OT: Shaq vs Mourning almost $19 million difference, what a joke

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cital
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: OT: Shaq vs Mourning almost $19 million difference, what a joke

Shaq is such a waste of money with Mourning on the team, Shaq is a piece of crap, Mourning is a warrior, and the Heat play better with Mourning in the game, he is more effective and much more intense, don't get me wrong, I would love to have Shaq on my team, but not for $20 million.
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject:

What does this have to do with the Lakers?
CheetahMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject:

Zhengi wrote:
What does this have to do with the Lakers?

The LG community - as well as the rest of the world - is having problems to overcome the fact that Shaquille O'Neal was dealt to Miami from the Lakers.
Nahtanoj
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: OT: Shaq vs Mourning almost $19 million difference, what a joke

LakerBaker wrote:
Shaq is such a waste of money with Mourning on the team, Shaq is a piece of crap, Mourning is a warrior, and the Heat play better with Mourning in the game, he is more effective and much more intense, don't get me wrong, I would love to have Shaq on my team, but not for $20 million.

Hey.. you're absolutely right. Go post that in a Heat board.
CheetahMan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: OT: Shaq vs Mourning almost $19 million difference, what a joke

Nahtanoj wrote:
LakerBaker wrote:

Hey.. you're absolutely right. Go post that in a Heat board.

They have actually done it already by themselves, use the Search thingie of the site, shovel your way through loads of crap and you'll find the real pearls of Miami media. They were taking heavy shots at Shaq's lack of effort at one time. As of late he has picked it up, though.
Stylistic Stylez
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject:

riles did bench shaq toward the end of the fourth and put in zo

Why can't America realize that falling in love with Kobe doesn't mean breaking up with Michael
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: