Official Game Thread: **Lakers @ Sonics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject:

yikes...43 pts...what the...!!!! Kobe should've stopped shooting, it was clear he was struggling at the beginning, he almost shot us out of contention- again, good thing his shots were falling. His bad habits are so hard to break, but again fortunately his shots were falling.
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Snipes
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject:

Kwame once again with an awesome game... 12 points 13 boards
ignardlakerfan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

TheTalkOfTheArch wrote:
lol who is that guy kobe keeps talking to on the bench their friendship is crackin me up

i think thats the nike rep thats always with kobe
vvbandit
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject:

Really nice road win
nesli
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Ruben Patterson. I obviously didnt see it, but the announer guys were saying he was walking out of the tunnel during halftime for warmups and Jim clark gave him a technical.

from a denver fan. Techinal before start of the game .
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
yikes...43 pts...what the...!!!! Kobe should've stopped shooting, it was clear he was struggling at the beginning,

Why wasnt you defending him when he was 4-16? :roll:
fadeaway8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject:

bring on houston, tmac or not. Every lakers need to dunk on yao.
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

fadeaway8 wrote:
bring on houston, tmac or not. Every lakers need to dunk on yao.

Im just looking forward to seeing Kwames defense
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:
yikes...43 pts...what the...!!!! Kobe should've stopped shooting, it was clear he was struggling at the beginning,

whatever, the people that are in love with kobe dont realize that we all love the guy and we want him to be the best he can be so that our team can be the best. we want him to to do well, people on this board are trying to act like they proved a point or something when in fact we all want the same thing for this team and for kobe.
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

tenguygrst wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

whatever, the people that are in love with kobe dont realize that we all love the guy and we want him to be the best he can be so that our team can be the best. we want him to to do well, people on this board are trying to act like they proved a point or something when in fact we all want the same thing for this team and for kobe.

Im wit ya Ten
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

I'm sorry I missed the whole thread, I was busy with the game. If it's such an inconvenience to you, I apologize.

:roll:

Anyways, who ever thinks Kobe should stop shooting should just STFU. Guy's proven himself over and over again, yet people still dare 2nd guess the man, I guess yall are better than the him, right? Geezzz...
"Now, if life is coffee, then the jobs, money & position in society are the cups. They are just tools to hold & contain life, but the quality of life doesn't change. Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the coffee in it."
Exick
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject:

Texas_Pete wrote:
My main man Kwame shoots 80% from the field. Solid double double 8)

Lamar and Kwame combined for 24 points on only 13 shots (~70%) and brought down 23 boards. The best part? Only 3 turnovers between the two of them.

Lots of positives about this game.
Ronny with 6/7/3 off the bench in 16 minutes. Zero fouls!
Walton with another solid game off the bench. 8/5/4 with a steal. And some of those baskets and rebounds were key to lock this game up toward the end.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
tenguygrst wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

Im wit ya Ten

Lamar Odom, back at you.
LakersSpirit
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

"Houuuston, Houston we're coming to kiiiiick your buttt... Hoouuuuston..." [to the music]...
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

I'm sorry I missed the whole thread, I was busy with the game. If it's such an inconvenience to you, I apologize.

Anyways, who ever thinks Kobe should stop shooting should just STFU. Guy's proven himself over and over again, yet people still dare 2nd guess the man, I guess yall are better than the him, right? Geezzz...

Wow you was to busy to read the but you know someone was talking about his shot? Nice try
fadeaway8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject:

whatever kobe is doing on the court, even the things that you don't like, its not the lakers problems, meaning its not the reason why they are not winning more games.. Lakers don't play with effort, that is the real problem and there's no excuse for that. If every one brings it 100% like kobe on every game, the lakers will be compared to the spurs and pistons.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

Wow you was to busy to read the but you know someone was talking about his shot? Nice try

I really feel sorry for you...I wasn't talking about this game thread in particular, but the previous threads talking about how Kobe needs to stop shooting and all the BS. K, got it?

Now, that you mention it, maybe I need to read this game thread, and laugh at all those lame posters (who're now probably eating crow) 2nd guess our best player. Sounds like fun to me.
KwamesMyGuy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

I really feel sorry for you...I wasn't talking about this game thread in particular, but the previous threads talking about how Kobe needs to stop shooting and all the BS. K, got it?

Now, that you mention it, maybe I need to read this game thread, and laugh at all those lame posters (who're now probably eating crow) 2nd guess our best player. Sounds like fun to me.

sure
JuiceMonkey
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

ahh, nobody said kobe should stop shooting, i dont think really anybody cares about the number of shots he takes, its the quality...why cant we all get along tonite? the team won, game is over, nobody should be taking shots at each other, we are all on the same side.
Drifts
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

tenguy, just friendly shots, the butler can take it. He's a tough man, he ain't that sensitive.
steadyeddy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject:

tenguygrst wrote:
Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:
THE_BUTLER_DID_IT wrote:
Drifts wrote:

ahh, nobody said kobe should stop shooting, i dont think really anybody cares about the number of shots he takes, its the quality...why cant we all get along tonite? the team won, game is over, nobody should be taking shots at each other, we are all on the same side.

I just want him to quit taking so many fallaways. I always say "no don't take that damn shot!", and then it goes in.

He's shows so much determination throughout the game that it's hard to find fault with him for the most part.
NOODLESTYLE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject:

This was a good game, but Lamar only had 8 shot attempts? comeon *****! u can do better! But anyways Turiaf and Kwame did a great job. Chris Mihm who? lol and wtf is up with JIM JACKSON? we wouldve been better off resinging Idoka or whatever his name is back on the team.

And you also gotta love the KOBE and KWAME chants during games on the ROAD!
targetman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:52 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
kobe bryant is good.

Better check that with Magic_Bryant. A minute ago he swore that Kobe was losing this game for us.
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject:

targetman wrote:
da ocho wrote:
kobe bryant is good.

Better check that with Magic_Bryant. A minute ago he swore that Kobe was losing this game for us.

At the half, he was. He was playing like (bleep). Second half, and he reigned it in, jocker.

Anyway, I think you're getting me confused with someone else. I left at the half to go to the club and get drunk, cause it was looking bad for us. I'm watching the replay on ESPN, Kobe really made a conscious effort to run the triangle in the second half. Glad to see that.
Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22
Jump to: