Lakers in the News 8/22/12: Is Kobe Bryant really worth $27.8 million? Yes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
projecktecks
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Is Kobian worth the money? I guess thats another topic for writers, but YES - every single penny and well deserved.
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject:

peanut wrote:
NO,Kobe at this stage in his career is not worth 27.8mil,he makes 10mil more than Lebron that's crazy.Anybody who says yes is a clear homer.

There's business budgets and there's basketball budgets.

Business-wise he is worth it if is presence secured the tv deal. Basketball-wise he isn't worth it compared to what other players of similar or greater impact make. Kobe's contract through the three-peat is far less than what Lebron currently makes relative to their peers then and now (ie he was grossly underpaid in NBA superstar terms).
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject:

Basketball wise, he got two championships during this contract. So, basketball wise, he is also worth it. He is always worth it. It's kobe freakin bryant.
projecktecks
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject:

peanut wrote:
evetssteve10 wrote:
peanut wrote:
NO,Kobe at this stage in his career is not worth 27.8mil,he makes 10mil more than Lebron that's crazy.Anybody who says yes is a clear homer.

Do you have any idea how much Kobe puts into the pockets of the owners? Obviously not because If you did you wouldn't have said what you did. Kobe is one of the few mega stars in the league, maybe the biggest one, and his play has barely dropped at 34 years old. If anything his couple percentage points in shooting has more to do with the wrist injury he had than age. Worth every penny

Yeah I know Kobe is box office,but he still is not worth 28mil a year at 34yrs old,I know it's the CBA but the Lakers overpaid Kobe.

Like I said I can't argue with Kobe homers,because you can't tell them anything about Kobe.Im a Lakers fan over Kobe,and no player is bigger than the franchise period.

You are justifying your arguement like everyone else in here. Homer or not people still have opinions on on a "players" worth. The organization did think it was worth to make a deal like that happen(due diligence) and of that, the deal shows it was economically viable for both parties aswell I am sure loyalty had something to do with it which nowadays is one of the hardest characteristics to find, period! However, I agree there is no one player more important than the franchise. But, we cant also forget the "players" who made the "franchise" in the first place- Like many other "stars" have done to other franchises' such as Lebron in Cleveland(it's all monetary). So, who is important and what is worth what is simple economics and can be debatable back and forth. Kobe Bryant is worth every single of those green papers we call money.

But, I do Love my Lakers and have gotten into several fights watching them play at opponents homes' and possibly being TOO DOWN for the cause. But, I am not in South Central anymore and have grown some roots..

projecktecks
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject:

hua052011 wrote:
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Substitute teacher interview questions

Best regards.

I swear, I've seen this same comment posted on other topics? Sarcasm or Bot? Just saying..
Omar Little

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject:

projecktecks wrote:
hua052011 wrote:
If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Substitute teacher interview questions

Best regards.

I swear, I've seen this same comment posted on other topics? Sarcasm or Bot? Just saying..

bot, and it has been ejected
sAM sHILE
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject:

peanut wrote:

Are you serious? I have to be a homer if I disagree with you? No one is overpaid. Economics 101. Kobe generates tens of millions of dollars and several people have great jobs because of him and his dedication. The Lakers are a polished business who employ quality people. The result is the greatest entertainment in the world. Which I need, yes need! to balance my stressful life.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Lakers In the News All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: