Lakers Supporter Presale

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macheww
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Lakers Supporter Presale

Hello Laker Fans,

Anyone know when the email will be sent to all Lakers Supporters so that we can get special access to seats before they go on sale to the public this Saturday, September 22?

I've received emails well in advance past couple of seasons, but have not received anything up to this point.

Thanks in advance!
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject:

Send the mods PM. They can help you with that kind of thing.
42lakers42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject:

I got mine yesterday Sept. 19th.... The pre sale is Friday Sept. 21st... You need a special code to buy tickets...but yeah,they went out on Wednesday.
42lakers42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject:

2012-13 Regular Season Tickets Presale

The presale for Lakers tickets for the 2012-13 regular season is here. Please read all the information below. We encourage you to read our Presale FAQ's before the presale. Participating in the presale is not a guarantee that you will be able to find tickets. If you can't find the tickets you want, please keep in mind that availability is extremely limited.

The presale will take place on September 21st (Friday), from 12pm until 5pm Pacific time. There will be a purchase limit of 18 total tickets, with a maximum of 6 tickets for a single game. This presale is only online at Ticketmaster.

To take part in the presale:

Go to the List View on the Lakers Ticketmaster page: http://www.ticketmaster.com/Los-Angeles-Lakers-tickets/artist/805962? brand=lakers Select the game of your choice Enter your password where it says: Lakers Supporters Presale. Please type in your password, in the past, users have had difficulty when pasting in the presale code. Your password is: XXXXXXXXX Complete your order

Your password is unique and is not your login password. All games are subject to availability. Be sure to look for the games using the list view and not the calendar view.

You can try to find tickets during the public tickets onsale. You can also try Ticket Exchange, where you get seats straight from our season ticket holders.

The public on-sale of tickets is on September 22nd at 10am. The public on-sale has a limit of 4 tickets/game and will be online and at Ticketmaster outlets, but not at the STAPLES Center Box Office.

There is another presale that starts at 12pm on September 20th for our Lakers season ticket holders
macheww
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject:

Thanks for the replies, guys!

I got my email on September 19th too.

And now I will be watching the Finals preview..

Heat VS. Lakers!!

I'm soooo excited! I got sooo lucky..constantly hitting refresh haha.
42lakers42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject:

All I was able to get was single seat tix..... I'll just wait and tryto find them elsewhere... Me and my girl wanna go Lakers clips Feb. 14th..... Dwight should be well back by then.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: