League Pass to watch all Laker games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject:

I live in the Bay Area and have no choice but to order league pass every year
rAhmenSessions
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Are the games LIVE on league pass?
Andrew Evenstar
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject:

wow, what a mess all this is. I'm in the middle of it too. I'm gonna be streaming games online probably for the first time ever.

sad.
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject:

well i'm in germany and have league pass since it came out the first time and never ever was a lakers game blacked out, national tv or whatever...never
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject:

roastem00 wrote:
Im kind of upset at the moment, I talked to a ATT Uverse rep and she said they do not have League Pass available right now! And I have to upgrade to U300 to get NBA TV. The extra 100 channels are all garbage so I really don't want to upgrade. Suggestions?

Get faster internet and a bigger monitor to stream internet tv
dvdrdiscs
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject:

Al13 wrote:
well i'm in germany and have league pass since it came out the first time and never ever was a lakers game blacked out, national tv or whatever...never

because all 30 teams are not local to you. from what i gather, league pass shows all games except your team. if you live in Southern California, the lakers are blacked out. if you live in chicago, the bulls are blacked out, etc. etc.

in essence it makes sense. local teams usually have their own contracts with other stations. like for us, twc carries the lakers for us. so it wouldn't make sense for league pass to compete with the local channel. in theory, you wouldn't need league pass to view those local games anyways. it's just twc put us in a tough spot now because they are the local station, they're not being carried locally by most providers, AND we're being blacked out by league pass.
loki05
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject:

another out the box way of getting league pass with no restrictions is JailBreak or root your iphone/droid. nba league pass cracks will be up and about by the time the season starts.....cost is FREE.

- jailbreak ios/droid phone
- install nba league pass crack
- install gps crack

BAM, you'll watch every game in the league with no blackouts. trust me. this works.
kobechamp
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject:

If u get league pass, obviously u get all the games. My question however is does the broadcast of the team the Lakers are playing against gets blacked out also?/?
loki05
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject:

kobechamp wrote:
If u get league pass, obviously u get all the games. My question however is does the broadcast of the team the Lakers are playing against gets blacked out also?/?

only if you are from the opposing teams city. Example: lakers vs okc

if you live in oklahoma and have league pass, this game will be blacked out assuming a local channel in okc is broadcasting it
crickket_15
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject:

does anyone know if the pre-season games will be free on league pass i can't remember if they were or not and if someone already answered i apologize
kobechamp
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject:

loki05 wrote:
kobechamp wrote:

if you live in oklahoma and have league pass, this game will be blacked out assuming a local channel in okc broadcasting it

Yea, I get that. But I'm in l.a so I can watch the okc feed, correct? If so screw it, I get to keep DTV and bite the bullet in watching my Lakers on another fees for now!
Al13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject:

dvdrdiscs wrote:
Al13 wrote:

because all 30 teams are not local to you. from what i gather, league pass shows all games except your team. if you live in Southern California, the lakers are blacked out. if you live in chicago, the bulls are blacked out, etc. etc.

in essence it makes sense. local teams usually have their own contracts with other stations. like for us, twc carries the lakers for us. so it wouldn't make sense for league pass to compete with the local channel. in theory, you wouldn't need league pass to view those local games anyways. it's just twc put us in a tough spot now because they are the local station, they're not being carried locally by most providers, AND we're being blacked out by league pass.

delaluz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject:

Here's an interesting twist to this mess. I live in Cary, NC & have subscribed to League Pass for 6 years via Dish.

Whenever the Lakers play the Bobcats (in LA or Charlotte) the games are blacked out on League Pass (and on the Online League Pass). AND the games are not carried by Dish. This really sucks because my wife is a Knick fan & their games with the Bobcats are blacked out also.

The reason for the blackout is that TWC bought the rights to broadcast Bobcat games and they are not available via Dish or Direct TV in our area (a 3 hour drive from Charlotte).

This sounds identical to the situation whereby you live in the LA "home" area. The only way (at this time) to get the Laker games is to be a TWC customer.

Al13 wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:
Al13 wrote:

Berto
lak_repeat
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject:

delaluz wrote:
....This sounds identical to the situation whereby you live in the LA "home" area. The only way (at this time) to get the Laker games is to be a TWC customer.

[/quote][/quote]

I think I will just go with LP BB, its $60 less and the games are archived so you can watch them later as well.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject:

[quote="kobechamp"]
loki05 wrote:
kobechamp wrote:

if you live in oklahoma and have league pass, this game will be blacked out assuming a local channel in okc broadcasting it

Yea, I get that. But I'm in l.a so I can watch the okc feed, correct? If so screw it, I get to keep DTV and bite the bullet in watching my Lakers on another fees for now![/quote

It doesn't work like that. If the Lakers are playing OKC, you don't get to just choose the oKC feed via league pass to watch the game. League Pass doesn't give you a choice of feeds to watch, they usually use the local broadcast one, and that WILL be blacked out if you live in LA. Lakeshow games are blacked out for us LA locals on League Pass, period.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 am    Post subject:

delaluz wrote:
Here's an interesting twist to this mess. I live in Cary, NC & have subscribed to League Pass for 6 years via Dish.

Whenever the Lakers play the Bobcats (in LA or Charlotte) the games are blacked out on League Pass (and on the Online League Pass). AND the games are not carried by Dish. This really sucks because my wife is a Knick fan & their games with the Bobcats are blacked out also.

The reason for the blackout is that TWC bought the rights to broadcast Bobcat games and they are not available via Dish or Direct TV in our area (a 3 hour drive from Charlotte).

This sounds identical to the situation whereby you live in the LA "home" area. The only way (at this time) to get the Laker games is to be a TWC customer.

Al13 wrote:
dvdrdiscs wrote:
Al13 wrote:

What a pathetic situation. The lions share of So Cal residents at this point can't even GET this station if they wanted it. Simply pathetic.
greenfrog
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject:

Do we still get the national broadcasts at least?
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject:

greenfrog wrote:
Do we still get the national broadcasts at least?

Yes.
Clark Kent
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject:

I only care about Lakers games.

NBA League Pass Lakers Schedule:

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/NBALP/

NBA League Pass will only show 52 of the 81 Lakers games, so you're missing out on 29.

You're getting a lot of Lakers vs Bucks, Rockets, Wizards, Raptors games.

All the big games like Lakers vs Heat, Thunder, Clippers are blacked out.

The only 'big' game available is Lakers @ Magic, if that's considered a 'big' game.

So for $175 for 52 Lakers games that = about $3.37 per game.
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject:

For what we're paying for league pass, the least they could do is give us the preseason games too...

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
dino
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject:

just got international league pass (game time)...get all the pre-season games plus i guess all laker games...
DamonBoost
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 am    Post subject:

Clark Kent wrote:
I only care about Lakers games.

NBA League Pass Lakers Schedule:

http://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/NBALP/

NBA League Pass will only show 52 of the 81 Lakers games, so you're missing out on 29.

You're getting a lot of Lakers vs Bucks, Rockets, Wizards, Raptors games.

All the big games like Lakers vs Heat, Thunder, Clippers are blacked out.

The only 'big' game available is Lakers @ Magic, if that's considered a 'big' game.

So for $175 for 52 Lakers games that = about $3.37 per game.

Is this if you live in CA? Or is this for everyone (for example myself in Arkansas)??
BluesAndRoots
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject:

I got league pass broadband a few days ago, and I hope they archive the regular season games a lot better than these preseason games.

I still can't watch the GSW/LAL preseason game (says "This game will be available shortly") and the other games from the 5 teams I "locked in".

Any clarification on this? Are they just dicking around during preseason? I don't want regular season laker games to be unwatchable like this...
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject:

dino wrote:
just got international league pass (game time)...get all the pre-season games plus i guess all laker games...

you in the states?

using a vpn?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LG Neighborhood All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: