If Detroit wins Game 7, which LG poster will enjoy it the most...?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

If Detroit wins Game 7, which LG poster will enjoy it the most...
Shoes
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
LakerLanny
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Dr. Laker
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Sunset
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Superboy
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
D.B. Cooper
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sigmund
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Other nominees....
28%
 28%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

BigRedApple13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: If Detroit wins Game 7, which LG poster will enjoy it the most...?

My pick: Shoes or Lanny, Lanny or Shoes, too close to call lol.
djb
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Kuroro
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject:

Three way tie between Shoes LakerLanny and Sigmund
eureca
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject:

<----------
kbmvp05
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Me if Det wins

Me if SA wins too

I hate 'em both!
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject:

Sickos!

How a Laker fan can cheer for Detroit is beyond me.

Good jeez, I never want to see Bill Laimbeer's mug happy again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
KA_2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject:

What's sad is that the Spurs threads here are only started after losses. Honestly, who gives a rat's ass? Well, nevermind, most of the people listed in the poll certainly do.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject:

pokoy wrote:
Sickos!

Good jeez, I never want to see Bill Laimbeer's mug happy again.

Now, pokoy wait a minute. Let me explain!

I have to admit I've been bandwagoning my ass off since we became orphans in these playoffs but, with good reason. I didn't want Detroit here in the first place. However that is the way it is. When this series is over I'm off this wagon with a speed that can't be measured!
Since I'm an NBA fan I can't not be involved so, if I have to choose a team that I just despise the most to root against and, it is definitely the God_ _ _ _ _ Spurs!!

In fact I'm going to buy a bottle of Don P and, have it on ice at game time! I'll be celebrating the Spurs defeat as hard as the Pistons!

Beeeellliiiieeeevvvveeee in prayer Laker brothas and, sistahs!

It was the lord who gave me a Spurs ass whoopin in game 6 and, as I'm on my knees sending these words to ya'll now I'm prayin for a reeeessounding stomping ass whoopin to take place on that Texas ass to close this out!
To see Timmy standing in the middle of the floor after that 4th quarter buzzer looking all hurt and, confused just one more time is what we all deserve ya'll! We suffered tremendously this year and, it will be therapeutic for us all to get a laugh at the end of this season!

pokoy I promise if you'll forgive me this time for supporting the Pistons it won't be happening again!

My apologies Laker family...

Last edited by THE_SHOES on Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
pokoy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject:

SHOES, no need to apologize man. I still think you're sick, but we don't really have much choice this year now do we? We were screwed once the Suns were gone and we were left with the Spurs, Heat, and Pistons.

We all have opinions on the lesser of all three evils, I picked the Spurs.

I just think that your evil sucks.
THE_SHOES
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbooooyyyyaaahhhhhhh
ThaLakeShow
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject:

Here here, SHOES!

Go Pistons!

I love the Pistons style of play - how they are so aggressive. We were right about Timmy being sheltered..in this series he looks like hes going to cry every night.

Before the season started, I said Pistons champs, and before this series started I said in 7..I guess I'll be right
4OnTheFloor
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject:

pokoy wrote:
Sickos!

It's real easy actually. I can't stand to watch the way Manu floops around like a fish out of water. I dislike both team, but i hate the Sp*rs more then i hate the pistons that's why i'm sayin GO PISTONS.
Dr. Laker
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: That's one reason ...

4OnTheFloor wrote:
pokoy wrote:
Sickos!

It's real easy actually. I can't stand to watch the way Manu floops around like a fish out of water. I dislike both team, but i hate the Sp*rs more then i hate the pistons that's why i'm sayin GO PISTONS.

But the BIGGER reason is:

I don't want to have deal with 10,000 Sp*r* fan* descending on us, sucking up bandwith and declaring that "3-in-7" is just as good as a threepeat.

We ALL know that if the Sp*r* lose, their Trolls will crawl back into their holes until October.
Dr.JerryBuss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject:

I already had my enjoyment during he Miami/Detroit series.
32tapout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject:

Hey guys, maybe we should rename this poll: If San Antonio LOSES Game 7, which LG psoter will enjoy it the most.

I have to put in a vote for myself and other posters in S.A. like Logo, BALF, Lakers Eric and anyone elee I'm missing. I live in this town and have to put up with the obnoxious Spurs fans (excluding guys like Clark). Man, if it wasn't for Horry in Game 5, this series may already be over. These fans thought they won the Title already and are finding out that it take 4 games to win a series and not 2 or 3. If the Spurs lose, this will go down as a huge choke job; how else would you put it if you lose back to back games on your home court after being up 3-2. We finally get to see how the Spurs handle the pressure of a Game 7.
KobeDunk
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject:

Me!!
I have a jersey riding on it!
4OnTheFloor
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject:

32tapout wrote:
Hey guys, maybe we should rename this poll: If San Antonio LOSES Game 7, which LG psoter will enjoy it the most.

I have to put in a vote for myself and other posters in S.A. like Logo, BALF, Lakers Eric and anyone elee I'm missing. I live in this town and have to put up with the obnoxious Spurs fans (excluding guys like Clark). Man, if it wasn't for Horry in Game 5, this series may already be over. These fans thought they won the Title already and are finding out that it take 4 games to win a series and not 2 or 3. If the Spurs lose, this will go down as a huge choke job; how else would you put it if you lose back to back games on your home court after being up 3-2. We finally get to see how the Spurs handle the pressure of a Game 7.

With you living in texas, I would have to put a vote in for you as well. I live in Sac. and in 2002 i had to go through the same thing. The only differance was we were actually playing in the series & queens fans just knew for sure they were going to the finals.
LakerLanny
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject:

I did have to vote for myself.

If elected, I will serve proudly!

As much as I hate Detroit (and I do) I find myself pulling for them when the games actually start as the Sterns and the refs drive me insane by halfway thru the 1st quarter, every game.
32tapout
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject:

4OnTheFloor wrote:
32tapout wrote:

With you living in texas, I would have to put a vote in for you as well. I live in Sac. and in 2002 i had to go through the same thing. The only differance was we were actually playing in the series & queens fans just knew for sure they were going to the finals.

I was actually in Stockton for a wedding 3 days after the Lakers eliminated the Kings in Game 7. At the rehearsal dinner (casual environment) my then 9 month old son an I wore our Kobe jerseys. You should have seen the looks and backlash! I had people telling me that the Lakers "suck" like they do in San Antonio. My response to them was: "enjoy watching our parade next week." I just love the Laker haters that are spread across the country-but I think San Antonio ranks number 1 for being Laker/Kobe haters. IF the Spurs lose Game 7 the silence in this town will be unforgetable.
Muad'Dib
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject:

It's gotta be the shoes.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: