Some Reminders - Redux
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

Yup. Next thing you know, I'll be after you. I'm sure i can do angry and incompetent...

Glad to do my part! I think the lounge could use an angry 24 for a few days, especially if the Lakers lose to Denver. If you feel your anger dissipating, just think of the beating you're getting by my hand in fantasy NBA this week.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Omar Little

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
24 wrote:

Yup. Next thing you know, I'll be after you. I'm sure i can do angry and incompetent...

Glad to do my part! I think the lounge could use an angry 24 for a few days, especially if the Lakers lose to Denver. If you feel your anger dissipating, just think of the beating you're getting by my hand in fantasy NBA this week.

It will come back around my friend.
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject:

irrefutable wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
24 wrote:
FWIW, I've crossed 100 posts in a single day a time or 3.

Showoff!

Yeah, but 24 is a mod -- he has to be here all the time.

Well...that didn't stop him in his stoogier days
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Ruby wrote:
how do you become a mod?

Anal hazing by the senior mod staff
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject:

TheVujacicFan wrote:
irrefutable wrote:
IPhilKobe wrote:
24 wrote:
FWIW, I've crossed 100 posts in a single day a time or 3.

Showoff!

Yeah, but 24 is a mod -- he has to be here all the time.

Well...that didn't stop him in his stoogier days

Speaking of stooge. Where is Ocho?
amir
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Can someone please tell me why all my posts have been taken away? Or will I continue to keep getting ignored
DancingBarry
Editor-in-Chief
Editor-in-Chief

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Posts might be deleted if you are post padding with no content, just trying to get your post count up. Or if you post the same thing over and over (accidentally or otherwise). Or if you posted something that's obscene, contains personal attack, racist, etc...in which case you probably would be banned or suspended. So, you may fall under the first usual reasons why they get deleted.
irrefutable
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject:

IPhilKobe wrote:

Well done, sir. Someone get this guy a cigar!

Thanks for the cigar, IPhilKobe (see my avatar)!

And thanks to 24 for not taking offense.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
Posts might be deleted if you are post padding with no content, just trying to get your post count up. Or if you post the same thing over and over (accidentally or otherwise). Or if you posted something that's obscene, contains personal attack, racist, etc...in which case you probably would be banned or suspended. So, you may fall under the first usual reasons why they get deleted.

There goes my 10000 posts.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject:

I hope more people will start to follow the rules.

Pau Gasol is nice
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Good bump by ChefLinda.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 pm    Post subject:

lakersgirl wrote:

Nah, it's near the playoffs, that's when things get real fun around here. Even more so if we don't make it in.

!...
lakerjoshua
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:

Nah, it's near the playoffs, that's when things get real fun around here. Even more so if we don't make it in.

My favorite time of year.
Cha*n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject:

I used to love this site and tried to carry on the tradition of posting the "Lakers in the News." I think 3 times I got fed up with the juvenile posting on the news stories thread. "Why'd you post that' "That's silly" yada, yada, yada. I never expected to please everyone but it isn't easy to get a news thread up everyday and some had no respect at all. They could do it better but they haven't, not a one even helped posting.

I haven't been here for some time and not sure why I am today. I welcome this message from the Chief and welcome the new mod. The need to feel better about yourself isn't really served by putting others down. Most learn that fairly soon in life but sports fans seem stunted in that area.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject:

Okay okay. We won't create redundant hate threads against players but can't at least be open season on David stern
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject:

Cha*n wrote:
I used to love this site and tried to carry on the tradition of posting the "Lakers in the News." I think 3 times I got fed up with the juvenile posting on the news stories thread. "Why'd you post that' "That's silly" yada, yada, yada. I never expected to please everyone but it isn't easy to get a news thread up everyday and some had no respect at all. They could do it better but they haven't, not a one even helped posting.

I haven't been here for some time and not sure why I am today. I welcome this message from the Chief and welcome the new mod. The need to feel better about yourself isn't really served by putting others down. Most learn that fairly soon in life but sports fans seem stunted in that area.

Good to see you, Cha*n. Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Whether you feel any urge to come back to LG or not, know that many of us really appreciate what you have done for the site and really enjoyed reading your threads about the day's Laker news. It's unfortunate that we have attracted a lower quality of poster over the past year or two, but they are still the minority and many of them don't last long on LG.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Rek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject:

Jeffs wrote:
Cha*n wrote:

Good to see you, Cha*n. Was wondering where you had disappeared to. Whether you feel any urge to come back to LG or not, know that many of us really appreciate what you have done for the site and really enjoyed reading your threads about the day's Laker news. It's unfortunate that we have attracted a lower quality of poster over the past year or two, but they are still the minority and many of them don't last long on LG.

Ditto. I always enjoyed Cha*n's news day posts. Also, gratz to JMK. Great addition.
Cha*n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject:

Rek wrote:
Jeffs wrote:
Cha*n wrote:

Ditto. I always enjoyed Cha*n's news day posts. Also, gratz to JMK. Great addition.

Thanks and there are some great people/posters here. It is a drudge to do the news day in and day out and I never needed constant thanks just respect and when that doesn't happen the air from being motivated just goes out of me. That last one was the last straw, see the news forum, and the guy didn't have a ounce of remorse. I don't think I could do the news again.
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject:

Cha*n wrote:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
wolfpaclaker
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject:

Cha*n wrote:
Rek wrote:
Jeffs wrote:
Cha*n wrote:

Thanks and there are some great people/posters here. It is a drudge to do the news day in and day out and I never needed constant thanks just respect and when that doesn't happen the air from being motivated just goes out of me. That last one was the last straw, see the news forum, and the guy didn't have a ounce of remorse. I don't think I could do the news again.

It's okay. Just come visit us and say Hi time to time, like now.

This place is brutal this year, even the places where you would expect quality and intelligence you get personal shots taken at you and accusations of agendas.

I guess it's the losing and the huge difference in expectation and what actually this team is doing in terms of W-L. Hopefully next season Lakers are back to winning the rate fans are used to, and the board will be better for it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Cha*n
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject:

wolfpaclaker wrote:
Cha*n wrote:
Rek wrote:
Jeffs wrote:
Cha*n wrote:

It's okay. Just come visit us and say Hi time to time, like now.

This place is brutal this year, even the places where you would expect quality and intelligence you get personal shots taken at you and accusations of agendas.

I guess it's the losing and the huge difference in expectation and what actually this team is doing in terms of W-L. Hopefully next season Lakers are back to winning the rate fans are used to, and the board will be better for it.

Yes, and thanks for your support in the past Wolf. It's hard top see this team getting old, particularly Kobe but he'll retire soon, he's in the last year of his contract. Actually, Nash will be the only contracted player after next season if they don't sign anyone. The transition will be very, very interesting and maybe that will be a good time to bring back the news.

Go Lakers! Go Lakersground!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: