RHCP- Stadium Arcadium

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: RHCP- Stadium Arcadium

Two cd's, 28 songs, two hours...
first of all, let the music come to you... there's any killer song, here... any scar tissue or give it away... so you have to listen and then listen again, then something happens, something very fascinating and exciting... pay attention to the sounds and the arrangements, a very refined, terrific work...
lot of different atmospheres and rhythms... easy, powerful songs (Dani California, Readymade and the irresistible Tell Me Baby)... poetic and epic ballads (Wet Sand, She Looks To Me, Desecration Smile)... some rhetorical funky...
i saw many times red hot chili peppers live, and every time i found them more advanced, musically and humanly... they are one of the most gifted bands in r&r history (privilege of my age, i saw all the greatest bands from forty years...)... even in the very easy pop songs here (Hey, Snow), they play like nobody else today...
my only personal complain is that i like so much those long, experimental, instrumental parts they play live, that i would like to find them also in studio works...
dubaholic1
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject:

RHCP 4ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keidis wuz my neighbor! He is the coolest! FLEA rox Laker purist fo' lyfe and John the jesus child my friendz alwayz!
daxeqtr
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject:

Got the album today. Sat back in the car and listened to it on my iPod and was mesmorized. Another great album by RHCP
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: