Do mods have a secret chat box?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Do mods have a secret chat box?

Where you all can communicate with each other instead of PM?
ChefLinda

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject:

We're all connected like the Borg and communicate instantaneously through our Borg implants. Obviously, I am the Borg Queen.
Chronicle
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject:

then who is locutus
SilverBullet
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:
We're all connected like the Borg and communicate instantaneously through our Borg implants. Obviously, I am the Borg Queen.

Lol nice. But i just wondering how do you guys handle reports from OP? Lets say someone reported me, do all of you would know? And who would decide what to do with it?
Nissan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject:

Secret forum.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject:

ChefLinda wrote:

Ya you are.
GoldenThroat

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject:

Yes, we have a mod forum where we talk mad crap about all of you and our cuss words aren't even censored. It is very cathartic.

Then, DancingBarry & LarryCoon have their own secret forum where they talk mad crap about us mods.
Omar Little

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
Yes, we have a mod forum where we talk mad crap about all of you and our cuss words aren't even censored. It is very cathartic.

Then, DancingBarry & LarryCoon have their own secret forum where they talk mad crap about us mods.

There is also the super secret forum that Larry uses to argue with himself.

Seriously though, yes there is a mod forum, and all of the mods can see the reports.
LarryCoon
Site Staff
Site Staff

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:

And I always win, too.

Quote:
Seriously though, yes there is a mod forum, and all of the mods can see the reports.

If everyone really wants to know, the reports are a separate thing that's an add-on to the site. We all get notified when a report is generated, and the reports get color-coded based on whether they're unaddressed, in-progress, or closed. Each report has a place for our notes, so we can see what was done with any of them.

Then there's the Mod forum, which is principally used to discuss issues with site users or content. For example, we keep track of suspensions there, so if someone already got a week for something and later does the same thing, we'll have the full history so we can up the punishment appropriately. It's also used to discuss content issues -- one recent example being when someone affiliated with James Worthy wanted us to deal with a thread he said contained false info.

There is also an admin forum, which is used for issues related to the site itself -- such as how to spend the kickbacks we receive from GT for letting him cuss.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject:

24 wrote:
GoldenThroat wrote:

Don't forget Hector's private forum. Not even DB has access to that one...

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> User Feedback / Report a Bug All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: