Things you think only you do
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Things you think only you do

LakersGround,

GO.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
CandyCanes
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (Hell) ->>>>>Ithaca, NY -≥≥≥≥≥Berkeley, CA

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject:

For me, I've had a compulsion to whisper 'y'all' to myself several dozen times a day for about 6 years now. Without exception. And I even partner it with times on the clock; i.e. it's 2:22. I will whisper to myself, "y'all y'all, y'all y'all, y'all y'all."

Or let's say it's 4:44. I will whisper y'all y'all y'all y'all, y'all y'all y'all y'all, y'all y'all y'all y'all. Or 10:10, I will whisper "y'all, no y'all, colon (I actually say colon) y'all, no y'all." If it's 4:16, I say y'all squared. Saying colon only applies to times like 12:12 and 10:10.

It really makes no sense to anyone but me, but hey. I'm sure you guys have more interesting ones.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
g3rb3r
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Can flip my tongue completely 360 degrees. Have no idea why just did it one time and have been able to ever since. lol
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
For me, I've had a compulsion to whisper 'y'all' to myself several dozen times a day for about 6 years now. Without exception. And I even partner it with times on the clock; i.e. it's 2:22. I will whisper to myself, "y'all y'all, y'all y'all, y'all y'all."

Or let's say it's 4:44. I will whisper y'all y'all y'all y'all, y'all y'all y'all y'all, y'all y'all y'all y'all. Or 10:10, I will whisper "y'all, no y'all, colon (I actually say colon) y'all, no y'all." If it's 4:16, I say y'all squared. Saying colon only applies to times like 12:12 and 10:10.

It really makes no sense to anyone but me, but hey. I'm sure you guys have more interesting ones.

wtf????

Some major academic institutions dodged a huge bullet hahaha...

Can imagine you trying to make a dinner appointment for 5:55 and whispering ya'll 15 times to the receptionist.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject:

g3rb3r wrote:
Can flip my tongue completely 360 degrees. Have no idea why just did it one time and have been able to ever since. lol

Ladies will love the unwinding corkscrew method
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger Reply with quote
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject:

Say I'm walking and I accidentally bump my right side into the couch or the wall, I have to touch the same couch or wall with my left side in order to feel complete and continue on with what I was doing

Pau Gasol is nice
Free_Kobe
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject:

When I hold a big kitchen knife, I tap it a few times on the counter or cutting board before I cut food... like I am one of the Teppan chefs at Benihana's about to cook for you. I did at first cuz it was funny, now i just do it subconsciously.
TheGOATWears#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject:

I blow bubbles using my saliva and tongue.
"Love me or hate me; it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for the exact same reasons."
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Sometimes when I'm in the shower I get a bunch of water in my mouth and then spit it out like I've just heard something shocking.

C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject:

TheGOATWears#24 wrote:

I do this. Form them under your tongue, lift them, and then set them free into the world?

TheGOATWears#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
TheGOATWears#24 wrote:

I do this. Form them under your tongue, lift them, and then set them free into the world?

OMG yes!!!!! Sometimes I'll blow them out and catch them on my tongue only to blow them out again.
"Love me or hate me; it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved for the exact same reasons."
TheGOATWears#24
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject:

If I take a dump less than 15 min after a shower, I'll have to shower again.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject:

TheGOATWears#24 wrote:
C M B wrote:
TheGOATWears#24 wrote:

OMG yes!!!!! Sometimes I'll blow them out and catch them on my tongue only to blow them out again.

Lord Jesus, it never occured to me that I could catch them again. Trying right now. Saliva bubbles are so rare. They're heavy, so they float for the briefest of moments and then drop straight down to their demise.

Wolverine
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject:

lakersgirl wrote:
Say I'm walking and I accidentally bump my right side into the couch or the wall, I have to touch the same couch or wall with my left side in order to feel complete and continue on with what I was doing

I do this too. If my right ear itches and I scratch it, I have to scratch my left ear as well. Thought it was OCD.
lakersgirl
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject:

Wolverine wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:

I do this too. If my right ear itches and I scratch it, I have to scratch my left ear as well. Thought it was OCD.

I'm pretty sure it's OCD as well, it's just something that I've learned to live with

Pau Gasol is nice
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Pooping: between the time that I pull off my pants and the moment that my bare cheeks make contact with the toilet seat, one of two things dominates my mind for that precious few seconds before my anus is breached: the word "Germany", or the sounds of a crowd chanting "D-FENSE! D-FENSE!" at a basketball game. Everytime I poop I am compelled to say either one of those things to myself, either out loud or silently, as I open the bomb bay.

methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject:

I wonder how many people in third world countries have these manias haha
methdxman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject:

From Sugar Ray's song "Falls Apart" the line where he says "run away run away" I change this to "Claro wey claro wey" for some reason.
Mike@LG

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject:

I'm right handed.

I cross my arms left handed.

I bat left handed.

I shoot right handed.

I can make left-handed 3 pointers.

When I drive, I try to predict the behavior of all cars on the road. Depending on who is unpredictable, I'll pass them, or just create a path for drivers who want to pass. Zero accidents. 14 years.

https://lakersdraft.substack.com/

I am not an economic advisor nor do I advise economic strategies or plans.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject:

I take deep whiffs of my own farts. Like the smellier the more gratifying.
jonnybravo
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject:

lakersgirl wrote:
Wolverine wrote:
lakersgirl wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's OCD as well, it's just something that I've learned to live with

I do the same thing too.
mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject:

This started when I was a kid, addicted to Duck Tales. I'd imagine my right foot was Scrooge McDuck, my left foot was Glomgold, and everytime I stepped over a crack, the corresponding foot's character would double his fortune. If I stepped ON a crack, then half of the corresponding foot's character's fortune would be confiscated and held in escrow, to be distributed to the first foot to step over the next crack. So I spent a lot of time making sure I maximized Scrooge's money while minimizing Glomgold's.

Yeah, I was nuts. Still catch myself doing it once in a while subconsciously.
axs
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject:

This thread has potential.

As for me, I can only take a dump while naked (socks are the only exclusion but shoes must come off). Yes, I have to undress before I proceed. With that said, I don't remember the last time I took care of business at a public restroom. I don't want to undress there.

I'll post as I notice more things.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject:

mhan00 wrote:
This started when I was a kid, addicted to Duck Tales. I'd imagine my right foot was Scrooge McDuck, my left foot was Glomgold, and everytime I stepped over a crack, the corresponding foot's character would double his fortune. If I stepped ON a crack, then half of the corresponding foot's character's fortune would be confiscated and held in escrow, to be distributed to the first foot to step over the next crack. So I spent a lot of time making sure I maximized Scrooge's money while minimizing Glomgold's.

This is AMAZING.

mhan00
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

This is AMAZING.

Ummmm, thank you . . .?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7
Jump to: