The honest truth about Shaq....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerz4sho'
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject:

"honest truth"

is that like

"dishonest lie"
Walter Sobchak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject:

Here's the truth about Shaq:

I hate him and hope he suffers a career-ending injury while getting swept in the next round.

Oh yeah, I'd love it if the Lakers never retired Shaq's jersey, even though the Lakers have already gone on record that they plan to retire it.

Just a reminder folks: "a lot" is two words. So is "no one".
OdomX2
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Walter Sobchak wrote:

I hate him and hope he suffers a career-ending injury while getting swept in the next round.

Oh yeah, I'd love it if the Lakers never retired Shaq's jersey, even though the Lakers have already gone on record that they plan to retire it.

ocho
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject:

Walter Sobchak wrote:

you are a very petty, vindictive man.
Walter Sobchak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

da ocho wrote:
Walter Sobchak wrote:

you are a very petty, vindictive man.

If it makes you feel any better, I hope he's still able to walk ok after his career-ending injury. Like it's not the kind of injury that would effect his life away from basketball, but it's one that would give him the excuse he's looking for so he can walk away now with his money and an excuse forever that he could have won if he hadn't gotten injured.

He was a mercenary while he was here, I have no love for the man, and I wish him nothing but professional failure for the rest of his basketball career.

Just a reminder folks: "a lot" is two words. So is "no one".
yrh
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject:

http://www.youtube.com/w/shaq-vlade-diss?v=mY5qcBAQ5qw&search=shaq%20bynum%20heat%20lakers
JIFISH
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:

The truth about Shaq is: at his press conference after the Lakers lost to the Pistons, he said "in the next few days everyone is going to be doing what's best for them."

And he was wrong. Because what would have been best for him would have been to agree to whatever terms Buss wanted in order to stay with the Lakers, and to yield to Kobe, the way that Kareem eventually yielded to Magic.

Just the way he has now done in Miami, agreeing to take even less than the Lakers offered him, and yielding to Wade.

It's too bad for everyone that he wasn't able to acheive this enlightenment sooner, but he wasn't.

On the bright side, the Lakers are the only team that ever got the kind of season out of Shaq that he was capable of. That of course was Jackson's first season as our coach, when Shaq got his first (and last) regular season MVP award.
DocK36
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

smoothCbutla wrote:
shaq is like the hot girlfriend that cheated on all her boyfriends before you met her

you go into the relationship knowing she has a past of cheating (the magic) but we will all get greedy and hope for change (nope none here)

the sex is great for awhile so you put up with it (a banner or two or three), but eventually things go wrong and you see her for the fat lazy (bleep) that she is (oh so true take a game off we know you)

so she's out the house finds a new man to take her (bleep) (the Heat) but the sex isn't as great as it was so she tries to make you jealous by telling you how great he is (the Heat) and how fake you were (Miami/LA).

but the man that now puts up with her (bleep) no longer does as much because frankly she's getting older, her boobs are starting to sag, and her big butt that you fell for (clogging the paint) suddenly sticks out to you in a bad way (foul trouble for life)

you can bank that in your waste of my time file too

This is a classic!
Michlake
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject:

DocK36 wrote:
smoothCbutla wrote:
shaq is like the hot girlfriend that cheated on all her boyfriends before you met her

you go into the relationship knowing she has a past of cheating (the magic) but we will all get greedy and hope for change (nope none here)

the sex is great for awhile so you put up with it (a banner or two or three), but eventually things go wrong and you see her for the fat lazy (bleep) that she is (oh so true take a game off we know you)

so she's out the house finds a new man to take her (bleep) (the Heat) but the sex isn't as great as it was so she tries to make you jealous by telling you how great he is (the Heat) and how fake you were (Miami/LA).

but the man that now puts up with her (bleep) no longer does as much because frankly she's getting older, her boobs are starting to sag, and her big butt that you fell for (clogging the paint) suddenly sticks out to you in a bad way (foul trouble for life)

you can bank that in your waste of my time file too

This is a classic!

I think you just descibed my high school girlfriend
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: