Women Falsely and Purposely Causing Men to feel like SUSPECTS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:
There should be another movie called the Inconvenient Truth, this time to expose the startling high % of rape claims that are false...
I can't remember the exact figure, but on the CourtTV Kobe board, someone posted some FBI studies that were mind blowing in the result...

Eh don't expect that to ever happen. Although I caught the tail end of Sports Reporters (blech) and they mentioned about how 2% of rape claims are proven false and John Saunders mentioned how that relates to the Duke case. I was like "Unbelievable" you know damn well they'd never say that about Kobe or Kwame for that matter...
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject:

vanexelent wrote:
lakersboxershorts wrote:
I UNDERSTAND that rape does go on, and in probably more majority than not... BUT rape aside, claims made with zero or little evidence is what bothers me the most.

In my case, a woman who was a friend became a backstabbing liar... people are 2 faced you have to watch out.

I have problems trusting women in new relationships because I feel every woman is out to get me.

Women need to wake up and realize that this type of devious behavior wont be tolerated much longer.

To be completely fair, in Kobe's case, the girl DID seem to have alot of evidence. She had Kobe's seaman (dna) and there were signs of tissue damage consistent with other rape cases. If her sexual history wasn't a factor Kobe may be in prison right now.

Also to be fair, we don't know this backstabbing friend's side of the story either.

You may need to seek counceling about your trust issues.

But let's get honest, there are woman out there that try to get rich quick. There are also alot of young proffessional male atheletes who think that all women want to be with them and all it takes is a little money to be thrown around.

Actually, she had three different men's DNA in there...
guess who's they didn't find...

Kobe's story was that he never finished; when the rape kit revealed the presence of semen, and she claimed she hadn't been with anyone else in over a week, the DA and Sheriff ASSUMED Kobe was obviously lying, and that they had him, and the DNA would hang him. The DA pressed charges BEFORE getting the DNA results back. By then, he was stuck. If those DNA results had come back prior to charges being filed, he would never have done so; he knew she was lying, he knew then that Kobe's story was backed by physical evidence, but he tried to hide behind Colorado's nutty rape-shield law that makes it almost impossible for a defendant there to defend themselves.

The state's own crime lab disputed the DA (and Kate's) version of the story; both of his DNA experts turned against him (including the legendary Michael Baden), so you missed a couple twists and turns about the semen and DNA there...

Not to mention the crime lab proved she had sex AFTER the alleged rape, but prior to going to the hospital. How many rape victims have consensual sex hours after being raped?
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:
There should be another movie called the Inconvenient Truth, this time to expose the startling high % of rape claims that are false...
I can't remember the exact figure, but on the CourtTV Kobe board, someone posted some FBI studies that were mind blowing in the result...

Eh don't expect that to ever happen. Although I caught the tail end of Sports Reporters (blech) and they mentioned about how 2% of rape claims are proven false and John Saunders mentioned how that relates to the Duke case. I was like "Unbelievable" you know damn well they'd never say that about Kobe or Kwame for that matter...

2% is a claim used by the "victim" groups; and is based off of a very old, biased study that used flawed methodology to compile the stats; I think the law enforcement study was somewhere between 33% and 50%...
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject:

Tony Montana wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Tony Montana wrote:

2% is a claim used by the "victim" groups; and is based off of a very old, biased study that used flawed methodology to compile the stats; I think the law enforcement study was somewhere between 33% and 50%...

I know that I was upset not only by that obvious BS statistic but that these men in the Duke case are being defended so quickly and its only been a couple months and we don't know everything yet. But you know that when Kobe was accused and the case was falling apart not many were so quick to defend.

Gee I wonder why :roll:
LALfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 am    Post subject:

Here is some advice people. One sure fire way to help protect yourself against bogus rape claims is to get to know the person you are having sex with first. Nut jobs are not that hard to ID if you keep your pants up long enough.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject:

LALfan4life wrote:
Here is some advice people. One sure fire way to help protect yourself against bogus rape claims is to get to know the person you are having sex with first. Nut jobs are not that hard to ID if you keep your pants up long enough.

That is not always true though I knew of someone who was falsely accused of sexual assault and he didn't have sex with her either she just cried foul. Fortunately it didn't get to the point where he would face any real jailtime but it can happen to anyone, anywhere and you can't always tell who is sane or not trust me...

Its not as black and white as you think it is.
LALfan4life
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
LALfan4life wrote:

That is not always true though I knew of someone who was falsely accused of sexual assault and he didn't have sex with her either she just cried foul. Fortunately it didn't get to the point where he would face any real jailtime but it can happen to anyone, anywhere and you can't always tell who is sane or not trust me...

Its not as black and white as you think it is.

Of course there is always exceptions to the rule. Your friend is lucky he didn't actually have any contact with the person because he might be in jail right now. Pay attention to the false clams out there. How many of them are a result of strangers getting to close too soon? Not just any kind of person is capable of falsely accusing. It takes a certain kind of nut job for that and they are usually pretty damn obviously nutty if you take the time to notice.
Pay attention you might be surprised how easy it is to ID a crazy person.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: