Rooting for Mavs to take it all
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject:

The Mavs will attack Miami's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!
prisma8slg
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject:

how fitting is it that the Suns both started and ended their season by giving up double-digit leads...to the MAVS!

"I've seen it all. Sasha dunked on somebody," Kobe Bryant said. "I'm ready to retire now."
Walter Sobchak
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject:

doughboy90650 wrote:
that's why TNT > espn

ESPN's basketball coverage is miserable, they go right from the games to Sportscenter where they spend 20 minutes talking about every Barry Bonds at bat of the day :roll:

Just a reminder folks: "a lot" is two words. So is "no one".
ALF
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject:

CBaller8 wrote:
The Mavs will attack Miami's weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

GO MAVS!!!
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:
Forgive me Laker Girls, but the Mavs' girls looked really friggen hot last night

I've heard one of them was/is involved with Dwayne Wade interesting that his team is playing against the Mavs for the Finals.

Are you serious dude? Details please.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject:

TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:
Forgive me Laker Girls, but the Mavs' girls looked really friggen hot last night

I've heard one of them was/is involved with Dwayne Wade interesting that his team is playing against the Mavs for the Finals.

First off I'm a she and this supposedly started sometime in 2004 I couldn't pinpoint when exactly it started either. But this story has been around for quite sometime but they're pretty discreet. Its usually when the Heat play in the state of Texas does it go down.
Zhengi
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:

First off I'm a she and this supposedly started sometime in 2004 I couldn't pinpoint when exactly it started either. But this story has been around for quite sometime but they're pretty discreet. Its usually when the Heat play in the state of Texas does it go down.

Well, maybe we can hope that she tires Wade out so that he can't perform on or off the court
LakerFanOC
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject:

Zhengi wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:

Well, maybe we can hope that she tires Wade out so that he can't perform on or off the court

any links (like message boards) to more about this?
wade is married and has like 1-2 kids right? He always seem I dunno so goody good.
plus isn't it against the rules for the dancers to get involved with players? well not that it's gonna stop them.
Bergamotichek
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject:

LakerFanOC wrote:

plus isn't it against the rules for the dancers to get involved with players? well not that it's gonna stop them.

Same team. There aren't any rules that forbid you to see someone from another team. Though, IMO... she should be tossed from her squad. Conflicting agendas.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject:

LakerFanOC wrote:
Zhengi wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:

any links (like message boards) to more about this?
wade is married and has like 1-2 kids right? He always seem I dunno so goody good.

Ever heard of LipstickAlley.com? I used to post there but of course most of the posters get on my nerves but you can find out a lot of dirt about various athletes from that board. Its safe to say most of it is true. They took out the search option though so I no longer have the thread but he does have a son Dwayne Jr and is married to his High School sweetheart she's okay looking but not a supermodel and seems to be saner than the other NBA wives you hear about.

Its only an issue if its the same team like Laker Girls can't get involved with Laker players(though I doubt many have followed that rule)
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject:

Basketball Fan wrote:
TheRod wrote:
Basketball Fan wrote:
Texas_Pete wrote:

Yeah I know you're a girl.....I was just messing with you.

Thanks for the info....and the link to the message board. I'm off in search of dirt on ballplayers.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject:

DIRT ON WADE FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the major posts regarding the "incident":

Quote:
Okay this is the story. We have a friend M who got a call from this dude from her hometown and he was like yea how you been, I'm in DC, blahzay, blahzay you and your girls should come through. So M and three of our other friends went to chill with them. This was in January.

There there was a group of dudes there and one of them D.Wade, one of my friends recognized him. Everybody else didn't know who he was. They all said he was real cool and him and my friend started talking. So they exchanged numbers. They spoke a few times, but it was nothing major for her because at the time she had a man. She wasn't trying to build nothing with D.Wade. He was just a cool dude. But back to her man....They were going through that "I'm here, you are there and I'm getting irritated" stage. So eventually they quit talking. So now my friend is single. In April, D.Wade tells her he is coming to town and she is like cool. They all go out as a group again. She ends up later chilling with him alone and it went down. My friend (her roommate) called me laughing about it because she came in the next morning and had that look like "Oh well, I needed it" and went to her room. So we eventually spoke on it and she was more talking about how she was getting over her man, then bragging on what she did with D.Wade.

My friend who recognized him first, was working with the NBA this summer and she found out he was married. So that is how my friend found out. So no she is not some groupie b*tch stalking ball players. Matter of fact, her man moved back home and they just moved in together. She is not concerned about D.Wade, but he seems to be with these random text messages. Nobody wants to mess with nobody's husband. I don't hang with Jezebels.

The thread is pretty hilarious.....it's just a bunch of girls talking nonsense.....yapping back and forth....talking major smack on Wade's wife......Check it out:

http://www.lipstickalley.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14949&page=1&pp=25&highlight=dwyane
magic_bryant
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject:

This needs locked. Talking about some unsubstaniated rumors and the like.

Stephon Marbury on Kobe: "He's the only person on 'dis earth that can do 'dat. He guards people, like shuts 'em down. Then, to do 'dat on 'da offensive end. It's like 'Damn, I can't score on him AND he about to bust my ass."
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Reply with quote
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:

To tell you the truth....that entire website gave me the creeps. It's basically a hangout for psycho gold-diggers. Go to the main lounge, and one of the first threads is titled "Stromile Swift." Click on it....and there's a gold-digger asking questions about dude....if he's got a girl.....then there's some skank saying that dude is good in bed.....it's pretty scary.

ATHLETE'S BEWARE!

Maybe I should send this to "60 minutes" or something......it's not right.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject:

Oh yeah....there's another thread that asks questions about the 2007 all-star game host hotels......What for? Obviously to digging for gold. I bet these are the same skanks who cry Rape when they don't get their scratch from athletes. Absolutely disgusting.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject:

magic_bryant wrote:

You know I think a lot of it is BS but at the same time a lot of their stuff is true such as the stuff about Jordan being a huge drunk and that his wife is dating a CBA player and their marriage is in name only I think a lot of is true.

I say about 60% of what is said on there is true at least.
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject:

TheRod wrote:
magic_bryant wrote:

To tell you the truth....that entire website gave me the creeps. It's basically a hangout for psycho gold-diggers. Go to the main lounge, and one of the first threads is titled "Stromile Swift." Click on it....and there's a gold-digger asking questions about dude....if he's got a girl.....then there's some skank saying that dude is good in bed.....it's pretty scary.

ATHLETE'S BEWARE!

Maybe I should send this to "60 minutes" or something......it's not right.

Funny you should mention that many athletes have asked for that website to be investigated/shut down. Now while I am against slander as much as the next person it is a website it made me think had it not been true why would there be a need to shut it down?
Basketball Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject:

TheRod wrote:
Oh yeah....there's another thread that asks questions about the 2007 all-star game host hotels......What for? Obviously to digging for gold. I bet these are the same skanks who cry rape when they don't get their scratch from athletes. Absolutely disgusting.

That is part of it the other part of it is that they also work in the industry such as sports marketing agencies and its in Vegas they want to party too.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Jump to: