Snaq on Quite Frankly With SAS...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Snaq on Quite Frankly With SAS...

I think its on tonight, on ESPN2 @ 12:30am EST (can anybody confirm?)

This should be good,... Snaq is always good for a few soundbites.... You know SAS is gong to bring up the Kobe, leaving LA, and the make up with Kobe...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject:

O'Meal, as usual promoted himself again, he is a "humble big man", "you always have too be humble" " the great kevin garnet once said, if u dont like shaquille o'neal somethings wrong with you", jus a few snips.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

lakers0505 wrote:
O'Meal, as usual promoted himself again, he is a "humble big man", "you always have too be humble" " the great kevin garnet once said, if u dont like shaquille o'neal somethings wrong with you", jus a few snips.

I saw that... it should be good,.. especially with SAS holding court, but 'throwing some softballs'...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
BigGameYimmy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:45 am    Post subject:

One thing kinda shocked me though, Shaq actually said 'I made some mistakes' referring to his relationships with Penny and Kobe and saying how he wanted to approach it differently with Wade. It's interesting, I don't think I've ever heard or seen that published before. He basically said in both cases he was told that he was the man and 'enforced' that philosophy (likely with his 'feed the dog' comments), but is actually admitting that wasn't necessarily the best approach, so he learned from his mistakes and didn't pull that ish with Wade.

It was refreshing to finally hear that from Shaq, but of course dissappointing that he couldn't get over his stubborn behavior and 'learn from his mistakes' while still a Laker Like some other poster had mentioned, I wished so bad we could have seen a 'passing of the torch' like we did with Jabbar and Magic...but it just wasn't meant to be
Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject:

cause SNAQEER is a dolt!!!
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject:

I hated watching that. I was sucked in, but I didn't want to see or hear anything he had to say. Hearing him say he'd take 20 mil just so A. Walker and Williams "could get their's". Hearing Shaq talk about sacrificing money for the team makes me ill.
TACH
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject:

SenorJefe wrote:
I hated watching that. I was sucked in, but I didn't want to see or hear anything he had to say. Hearing him say he'd take 20 mil just so A. Walker and Williams "could get their's". Hearing Shaq talk about sacrificing money for the team makes me ill.

I wonder if he really, truely believes his own Bravo Sierra?
Another_laker_fan
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject:

I need to throw up :roll:
Sonicc64
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject:

I tell you ... I feel so much better since I started boycotting the NBA since the Lakers were eliminated.

its refreshing

Socks
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject:

BigGameYimmy wrote:
One thing kinda shocked me though, Shaq actually said 'I made some mistakes' referring to his relationships with Penny and Kobe and saying how he wanted to approach it differently with Wade. It's interesting, I don't think I've ever heard or seen that published before. He basically said in both cases he was told that he was the man and 'enforced' that philosophy (likely with his 'feed the dog' comments), but is actually admitting that wasn't necessarily the best approach, so he learned from his mistakes and didn't pull that ish with Wade.

It was refreshing to finally hear that from Shaq, but of course dissappointing that he couldn't get over his stubborn behavior and 'learn from his mistakes' while still a Laker Like some other poster had mentioned, I wished so bad we could have seen a 'passing of the torch' like we did with Jabbar and Magic...but it just wasn't meant to be

So basically, he still doesn't bear any blame, he was "just following orders". Ugh, whatever.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject:

Yeah jus like he was "under orders" to get as strong (fat) as possible and just kept gaining weight and he blamed it on management.
carlosLisboa
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject:

And missing FT's
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: