The 4400

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakingsfan
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: The 4400

Has anyone seen the tv show "The 4400" ? Now that "LOST" is over I have nuthin to watch. Any thoughts? Heres the trailor if your curious

http://www.motion.tv/play=00000c0a
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 12:36 pm    Post subject:

i started watching it last summer, if you like x-men, you might like the show.
Colby Briant
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:

oddly enough, i just discovered this show over the last weekend when they were playing a marathon on USA network. im hooked on it now. i dont know if ive been livin under a rock the last 2 years, but id never heard of the show before.

like the greatest said, if you like x-men, youll probably like this how. its kinda like x-men meets 24. one of the episodes actually had curtis manning in there as a fbi tac ops guy, which was cool. this show probably has a huge cult following. i just hope it lasts.

the premise is great and allows for limitless plot possiblities. heres the story, in the nutshell. over the last 60 years 4,400 people have disappeared. All of a sudden, one day, all 4,400 missing people come back to earth, not remembering anything that has happened to them or how long theyve been away. some have been missing for a few years, others missing for up to 60 years. many have come back with amazing powers. one guy can heal people just by touching them. another can hear your thoughts. another can see the future. stuff like that... and the fun begins.

if i understood correctly, people from the future abducted them, gave them powers to change the world from destroying itself, and then inserted them back into society. somethin like that. its a cool show. worth a look. i think next sunday night on USA is the first episode of the new season. be careful though, the show is addictive.
thegreatest
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject:

a;so for those who were not able to watch the marathon, you can try watching 4400: Unlocking the series(or secrets).

check sci fi.

it's a 1 hour show, that lets you know what happened in the first 2 season. they do a pretty good job, but their is only so much you can do in one hour.
maddprophet
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject:

Colby Briant wrote:
oddly enough, i just discovered this show over the last weekend when they were playing a marathon on USA network. im hooked on it now. i dont know if ive been livin under a rock the last 2 years, but id never heard of the show before.

like the greatest said, if you like x-men, youll probably like this how. its kinda like x-men meets 24. one of the episodes actually had curtis manning in there as a fbi tac ops guy, which was cool. this show probably has a huge cult following. i just hope it lasts.

the premise is great and allows for limitless plot possiblities. heres the story, in the nutshell. over the last 60 years 4,400 people have disappeared. All of a sudden, one day, all 4,400 missing people come back to earth, not remembering anything that has happened to them or how long theyve been away. some have been missing for a few years, others missing for up to 60 years. many have come back with amazing powers. one guy can heal people just by touching them. another can hear your thoughts. another can see the future. stuff like that... and the fun begins.

if i understood correctly, people from the future abducted them, gave them powers to change the world from destroying itself, and then inserted them back into society. somethin like that. its a cool show. worth a look. i think next sunday night on USA is the first episode of the new season. be careful though, the show is addictive.

thats it. great show. i've been hooked since last season. i believe it begins again this sunday.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: