this is really pissing me off

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmaczback
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: this is really pissing me off

ok so im a 19 year old guy that met this amazing girl during last semester and we "dated" and hung out for the last few months of the year. its summer now- i live in Florida- she lives in Arizona...to make a long story short- i like her- she likes me, BUT
there is a guy that lives in AZ, that also likes her, he is constantly writing stuff on her myspace and doing annoying things like that...he wants to drive her around in his new car or whatever soon and she is telling me about this...i cant help but be gettin jealous this whole time- even though she tells me she really likes me but im just worried that this guy is gonna get in the way and no doubt try to take her from me...any tips or nething at all??! its just pissing me off- am i over-reacting?
STiG909
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject:

Move on and find somebody else, I mean c'mon you live on the opposite side of the country!
lakers0505
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject:

STiG909 wrote:
Move on and find somebody else, I mean c'mon you live on the opposite side of the country!

Long distance relationships are becoming more common now adays. If your really serious about this girl and its not a fling or someone too past time with, keep at it. Call here regularly every day, for no reason, jus too keep in contact, but this is based on that u actually know this girl and alot about her.
Tony Montana
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject:

It's crap like this that reminds me that the grass wasn't always greener being single...
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject:

I'm in AZ - want me to go key his new car for ya? Is he a Suns fan?

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
bmaczback
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject:

lakers0505 wrote:
STiG909 wrote:

Long distance relationships are becoming more common now adays. If your really serious about this girl and its not a fling or someone too past time with, keep at it. Call here regularly every day, for no reason, jus too keep in contact, but this is based on that u actually know this girl and alot about her.

yea def. haha actually i just off the phone with her a couple hours ago...we talk online all thetime and usually the phone about once a week...so i mean its not like we dont talk- its just that it keeps coming back to the fact shes gonna be around some guy that likes her...
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject:

nothing you can control man. you have to understand if a woman is attractive, guys are gonna like her and try to get with her. You just have to either trust that she likes you more or enough that she's not interested on another guy.. or you just move on. There are things in this world that you have no control over.. and all you can do is show her you really care for her.. call her.. send her flowers.. let her know that what you say is what you mean. I once dated this girl and found out her favorite movies.. so I made dvd copies of every last one of them.. put her name on the label and sent it to her.. little things like this makes her love u more than the joker that likes to show off his car. unless of course she is a car groupie.. then you're better off without her... Just be yourself.. treat her with love and respect and if it works out . it was as it should be.. if not.. time to move on...
TooCool
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:

LOL! That just made me laugh.
Jesseca328
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject:

TooCool wrote:
NoMoreGame7s wrote:

LOL! That just made me laugh.

LMAO same here... LAker fans gotta stick together tho mate, w00tw00t!!

ALPHA ~ LakerSanity ~ 24 ~ Exick ~ ElginBaylor ~ TheBigRuski ~ re4ee ~ JerryMagicKobe ~ mbloves L.A. ~ unggoy ~ encina1~ Jesseca328 ~ phayze one ~ Flo'z
lakersfreak
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:58 am    Post subject:

6 billion people on this planet, think about it
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject:

jamas33 wrote:
nothing you can control man. you have to understand if a woman is attractive, guys are gonna like her and try to get with her. You just have to either trust that she likes you more or enough that she's not interested on another guy.. or you just move on. There are things in this world that you have no control over.. and all you can do is show her you really care for her.. call her.. send her flowers.. let her know that what you say is what you mean. I once dated this girl and found out her favorite movies.. so I made dvd copies of every last one of them.. put her name on the label and sent it to her.. little things like this makes her love u more than the joker that likes to show off his car. unless of course she is a car groupie.. then you're better off without her... Just be yourself.. treat her with love and respect and if it works out . it was as it should be.. if not.. time to move on...

I don't have much of an appetite, thank you.
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject:

I know it's more difficult to deal with when you're 19 (thankfully I don't have to remember that far back). First off, find some Georgia peach to help you forget about the AZ gal. Secondly, women will continue to baffle, frustrate, annoy, and otherwise molest you for the rest of your life. The biggest struggle in my young adult life was to understand it's not personal...it's hormones. Women can no more help their indecisiveness or emotions than men can keep themselves from developing a dehabilitating road-rage on the 405 in rush hour. Long story short, get used to it. Good luck
GoldenChild
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject:

lakersfreak wrote:
6 billion people on this planet, think about it

And more than half of em are ugly so don't let this one go
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: