About giving Shaq the ball
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoopschick29
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject:

jwbrown77 wrote:
hoopschick29 wrote:
TIMMM wrote:
shaq got 30 touches in game 1. thats a lot of touches

The touches don't matter if he's not getting them in a position where he can make a power move. That's the problem. He may be getting the touches, but he's not getting the looks.

And I wonder who's to blame for that?

God knows it can't be Snaq. He never takes the blame for anything.

You know no one's blaming him for anything. It's really sick listening to these guys make excuse after excuse for the big lazy. Shaq has been crippled by these enablers. He has 3 rings with the ONE guy who refused to kiss his butt. It's amazing how people don't make the correlation. With the abilities he was blessed with, Shaq should have 10 rings. He should be the undisputed greatest big man EVER, and I have a problem keeping him in my top 5. Not because of what he's done, but because he of what he could've done but didn't because so few people refuse to push him.
SenorJefe
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject:

^one thing that always seems to be a critic's topic is questioning Kobe's ability to be taught. Shaq has never been any different. Talk about not being able to teach a (old) dog new tricks. Shaq was saying he just liked the way Riles approached him about the weight matter...as opposed to Dr. Buss' efforts. What a fool.

I am a business owner - If one of my employees was told to do something and I got a "I'm not sure I liked the way you put that, boss. I don't think I'm gonna do it. btw, I want a raise" repsonse...he would no longer have a job here.

Mr. I-am-the-greatest-34-year-old-athlete-ever-It's-never-been-about-the-money-It's-all-about-MY-legacy crybaby routine is getting old. I'm gonna go throw up now.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: