Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject:

SenorJefe wrote:
frijolero01 wrote:
defenitely one of my fav. musicians of all time. I feel really bad for him though. I don't know if anyone can actually blame him due to the fact that his childhood was very troubled.

We understand that you're a child molester, Michael...you had it rough.

ill start with you....open wide!... :roll: . You break the law, you suffer the consequences. Im not saying he shouldnt be held responsible. Im saying we should dig deeper than just calling him a wierdo. I think he's a wierdo BECAUSE he never had a normal childhood.
KingKobeDubbz
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Legend that straight up turned into crazy.
dries
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject:

Michael Jackson? Easily the greatest artist in music history! SALES-wise and TALENT-wise...

How can you call the man a phedophile if there hasn't been any evidence?
We all know he's an easy target for all these money hungrey people.

Here you go...a fresh new lawsuit for Mr. jackson:

"Michael Jackson unmercifully harassed a Los Angeles woman, tampering with her food and water and threatening her life, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ.The bizarre case, filed by Helen Harris-Scott, alleges that she began sending Jackson cards and letters in 1986, declaring her "love and admiration" for the singer. The plaintiff claims Jackson was "shy" and communicated with her through others and through his music.
Harris-Scott claims things turned ugly around 1987 when Jackson, who was "connected with criminals," flattened her tires and tampered with her brake system. She also says a GPS tracking device was secretly installed in her car, tracking her every move. She says her phone was also wiretapped.
Harris-Scott claims it got even worse, alleging Jackson had "organized criminals watching me inside my house in L.A. and reporting to him."
She is asking the court to order a public apology from Jackson and "immediate disconnection of all the surveillance and wiretapping equipment." By the way, she also wants $100 million.
Michael Jackson's rep Raymone Bain says "Wonders never cease to amaze me" and said Mr. Jackson has not been advised of the case. She would not comment past this."

Simply amazing! The time and money Michael has to spend dealing with this has to be (bleep) up! He has one lawsuit that starts next week. Now he has to hire another lawyer to deal with and respond to this crap. He has to get his ppl to start investigating to see how to combat this. There was another lawsuit in november, (Bartucci suit) they found the agenda to prove Michael was nowhere in the area to be able to do what was claimed. That's how that one was dismissed. Now someone has to go through the process all over again to make sure this one gets thrown out. It's a waste of time and resources. And I think that's the point of it all. Just like the trial of lies and non-evidence sidetracked Michael for 2 years of his life, little things keep getting thrown at him one after the other. Is there any other celebrity this happens to? I know Michael was once the most sued celebrity at one point but Dang....this is beyond ridiculous, now!

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2006/06/15/jacko-tampered-with-my-food-suit-alleges/
dwonderful
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject:

thats sad how people do that
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: