View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:11 am    Post subject:

kaoss128 wrote:
Potato-Mania wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Watching Smart today and he has some big personality issues. If things do not go his way he pouts and throws a tantrum. He does not handle adversity well at all.

Personality is one thing you do not have to worry about with Smart. That was the only time I have seen him get flustered in two years. Sure he has his flaws in his game but Marcus is a leader, I know he didn't show it that day but you ask anyone in that locker room who the leader is and they will tell you Marcus.

He's a leader when things are going his way. He looked like a punk the other day.

He's 19 years old, he's very mature for his age but still nineteen. Give him a break
LALdynasty!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject:

pushes fan

Wonder what the fan said.
kaoss128
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject:

Fruscas wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Potato-Mania wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Watching Smart today and he has some big personality issues. If things do not go his way he pouts and throws a tantrum. He does not handle adversity well at all.

Personality is one thing you do not have to worry about with Smart. That was the only time I have seen him get flustered in two years. Sure he has his flaws in his game but Marcus is a leader, I know he didn't show it that day but you ask anyone in that locker room who the leader is and they will tell you Marcus.

He's a leader when things are going his way. He looked like a punk the other day.

He's 19 years old, he's very mature for his age but still nineteen. Give him a break

You were saying?
Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:37 pm    Post subject:

kaoss128 wrote:
Fruscas wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Potato-Mania wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:

You were saying?

Laker_Town
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject:

LALdynasty! wrote:
pushes fan

Wonder what the fan said.

imagine vs utah, vs boston, philly... need to have thick skin

wonder how much his ranking drops, if any
malicious_intent
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:13 am    Post subject:

I love it!!!!mthe kid has a competitive fire and only loses his cool when his team is losing. He stayed in school to get better....he's a winner and I would love to have him. He will learn to control his passion.....I'd rather have a player who cares too much than one who doesn't care at all.
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 am    Post subject:

kaoss128 wrote:
Fruscas wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:
Potato-Mania wrote:
kaoss128 wrote:

You were saying?

He's still nineteen, but very mature for his age. Thats what i was saying. Kobe did some nasty stuff in colorado didnt he?He was a bit older too. People make mistakes, move on. Nothing to see here
Jajwanda
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject:

He'd be great next to Marshall in a back court duo. They'd be able to create against any team in the league. You'd also finally have a guy that can take on the best match ups with enthusiasm on the defensive end. I wouldn't underrate the possibility of a Marshall-Smart duo for the next decade.
lakersboy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 pm    Post subject:

Jajwanda wrote:
He'd be great next to Marshall in a back court duo. They'd be able to create against any team in the league. You'd also finally have a guy that can take on the best match ups with enthusiasm on the defensive end. I wouldn't underrate the possibility of a Marshall-Smart duo for the next decade.
So you're saying HE can stop Westbrook?

On the other hand, Smart can't shoot. He'd single handedly cut Marshall's assists in half.
Romano338
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 pm    Post subject:

lakersboy wrote:
Jajwanda wrote:
So you're saying HE can stop Westbrook?

On the other hand, Smart can't shoot. He'd single handedly cut Marshall's assists in half.

I read many times, I still don't find the part about defending on Westbrook
Jajwanda
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:57 am    Post subject:

Stop Westbrook? I don't think you'd find a much better PG in the league to guard Westbrook than Marcus Smart.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> NBA Draft All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: