Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot'

Birmingham probes Muslim takeover of schools 'plot' (oops, originally ... incorrectly posted in the lounge)

http://news.yahoo.com/birmingham-probes-muslim-takeover-schools-plot-140038655.html

was crazy herman cain right when he said

Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:05 am    Post subject:

You do realize that this is Birmingham, England, right?

It's weird stuff, either way.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Glad you pointed that out. I hadn't taken notice of the place of origin, London.

Muslims have deep roots in Europe. I don't think they'll be able to implement the policies here they're trying to there.

On Herman Cain, he's not the nut case some make him out to be.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

The only BHam worth recognizing.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

There are others?
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject:

DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

There are others?

Jodeke and pnp seem to think there are.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

There are others?

LINK

LINK

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
DaMuleRules wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

There are others?

Yeah . . well . . .
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:

yes i did realize that. and its still stuff. always watch whats happening across the street and next door cause it could easily happen in your house.

and thats goes for thinks you want to see happen and things you dont want to see happen. i still remember 10+ years ago, i was having a conversation with this guy in canada and another guy from the east coast. the east coast guy was swearing gay marriage would never come to the US. i said dude its right next door, what makes you think it wont come here in a few years or so. him "It will never happen"

and here we are.. little by little its happening no matter what side of the fence you're on.

So always pay attention to your neighbors and those across the pond.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject:

Good grief.

!...
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject:

Such a world wide nuisance.
focus
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

yes i did realize that. and its still stuff. always watch whats happening across the street and next door cause it could easily happen in your house.

and thats goes for thinks you want to see happen and things you dont want to see happen. i still remember 10+ years ago, i was having a conversation with this guy in canada and another guy from the east coast. the east coast guy was swearing gay marriage would never come to the US. i said dude its right next door, what makes you think it wont come here in a few years or so. him "It will never happen"

and here we are.. little by little its happening no matter what side of the fence you're on.

What is 'it' that you believe might happen here?

I don't know what's the truth but for what it's worth:
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/13/alleged-islamic-plot-birmingham-schools-possible-hoax
Is it less weird and if these things are true?

http://www.bbc.com/news/education-27024881

Any British laker fans have any insight into this or Birmingham area?
Jeffs
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject:

Yikes.

I feel like I just watched someone TRULY give 100%. Not the BS I'm-gonna-give-a-110%-just-like-everyone-else-says platitudes, but someone that went until he just....broke. - GT
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject:

Not that surprising...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2587215/Sharia-Law-enshrined-British-legal-lawyers-guidelines-drawing-documents-according-Islamic-rules.html
Unfortunately the UK has been too welcoming to those that want to change their way of life.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:

It's the youngest one. Judaism and Christianity terrorized the world in their adolescent years, now it's baby brother's turn.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM

Last edited by C M B on Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject:

postandpivot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Gay marriage has less to do with borders than with the mindset of newer generations. Most young people and people under 40 don't believe in discriminating against others just because they don't have the same sexual orientation as them.
NickF
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:12 am    Post subject:

Birmingham has quite a large ethnic population and about 20% of residents are Muslim.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:34 am    Post subject:

It sounds like this school is a lively place:

Quote:
Four women connected to a school named in an alleged Islamist plot to "take over" schools in Birmingham were arrested at around 7am on Thursday in connection with an ongoing fraud investigation at a Birmingham school, West Midlands police said.

"It's alleged the women were involved in a bogus resignation letters plot at Adderley primary school in Saltley," the force said in a statement.

Adderley primary was mentioned in detail in the original dossier outlining the supposed "Trojan Horse" conspiracy, a document purporting to be a how-to guide for hardline Islamists wanting to undertake jihad by overthrowing headteachers at state schools in Birmingham. But detectives insist the investigation is not linked to Birmingham city council's inquiry into the existence – or otherwise – of Trojan Horse.

Quote:
It is understood that one of the four arrested is Hilary Owens, who is among the teaching assistants referred to in the Trojan Horse document.

The anonymous authors refer to the head of Adderley school, Rizvana Darr, as "not a good Muslim" and "not open to our suggestions of adhering to strict Muslim guidelines". Darr was highly praised in the school's last Ofsted report, which graded Adderley good overall, with outstanding leadership and management.

The teaching assistants are suing Adderley for unfair dismissal, claiming they were ousted after someone faked resignation letters carrying their signatures. They say they told Adderley they had no intention of quitting and their signatures were forged after they raised grievances about their treatment at the school with the local authority.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/apr/17/police-arrest-teaching-assistants-trojan-horse-school-takeover-birmingham

And we thought that the schools on this side of the pond were a mess. Well, I guess they are, but this still sounds like something off of a bad TV series.

Like most of the absurdities of life, this calls for a gratuitous Pink Floyd reference:

postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:14 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

It's the youngest one. Judaism and Christianity terrorized the world in their adolescent years, now it's baby brother's turn.
as christian as i may be. i do some what agree with this theory.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:16 pm    Post subject:

lakersken80 wrote:
postandpivot wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:

Gay marriage has less to do with borders than with the mindset of newer generations. Most young people and people under 40 don't believe in discriminating against others just because they don't have the same sexual orientation as them.
young people dont change by themselves. they know what they are told and shown, then they make a judgement. if you're being told more and more its ok, its ok, or its bad its bad. thats what you will know. sure there are a handful of young kids that will rebel which ever thing is pushed on them. but the masses will not. they will just follow like we all have to some degree when we were the youngins.

but my point to the other america was that canadians are not that much different then you. So why wouldnt it come this way.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: