One Messed Up Woman

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splash1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 pm    Post subject: One Messed Up Woman

A woman has been arrested on six counts of murder after authorities found the bodies of seven infants packed into separate cardboard boxes at a home in Utah, police said.
dmorans1
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject:

In Utah of course...
Black Salt
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:44 pm    Post subject:

That (bleep) needs to be put in a human meat grinder, legs first and have the speed at its lowest so it takes a few hours to complete. Piece of filth scumbag.
undefeatedAJ
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject:

Black Salt wrote:
That (bleep) needs to be put in a human meat grinder, legs first and have the speed at its lowest so it takes a few hours to complete. Piece of filth scumbag.

I say just let it grind all her limbs off and then have her live the rest of her life in prison.
Ted
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm    Post subject:

They say that she gave birth to all 7 kids over the last 10-15 years or so. There is absolutely no way that she's the only one who knew about this. Seven pregnancies, no kids, and no one asks questions? Family, friends, co-workers?? Family especially. Crazy (bleep) needs to be put to sleep.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:17 pm    Post subject:

Black Salt wrote:

Yeah, there's definitely nothing wrong with you...
Black Salt
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

Im perfectly fine. Baby killers need to rot in hell. And those who dont think that, should rot worse.
Dominator
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:44 am    Post subject:

Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

Im perfectly fine. Baby killers need to rot in hell. And those who dont think that, should rot worse.

No one said she shouldn't be punished, but your solution is to torture and execute her in one of the most vile manners possible. It sounds like you may be just as mentally ill as this woman is.
Black Salt
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

No one said she shouldn't be punished, but your solution is to torture and execute her in one of the most vile manners possible. It sounds like you may be just as mentally ill as this woman is.

Only one way to find out.
postandpivot
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject:

Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

Only one way to find out.
salt, did you not look at the women's mugshot? she is bat ... crazy. the only other picture i've seen in the past few years where i thought "OK, that person is Bat...crazy" was when i saw the picture of adam lanza. so knowing full on well the women is extremely mentally ill. wishing some sort of torture on a mentally ill person is a bit....mentally ill on your part.

she doesnt need to be put into a meat grinder. she needs to be put into a mental institution and given help(meds, etc). which is where she should have been this entire time before the babies were even conceived.
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject:

I think whomever fathered those children should be in line for a mental helath evaluation as well...
Steve007
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

Being angry at a child killer and posting something like that on a message board is nowhere near as crazy as killing children. I think it's ridiculous that you would compare posts on a message board to murder.

And I'm not wishing that she get tortured, but if I'm going to say someone is as mentally ill as her, they would have to be a serial killer or something like that.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:37 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

He spared her from pouring salt and lemon juice in the grinder, cmon!

PS: Fargo was on last night. I wonder if Black Salt saw it too. "She started shrieking, ya know..." "Yer a smooooth smoothie..."
Splash1
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:34 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
I think whomever fathered those children should be in line for a mental helath evaluation as well...

You raise a few important questions. Questions that the reports aren't addressing. Who is the father? Were there more than one? Artificial insemination? Did she deliver the babies herself?

I'm probably reaching here, but could she have been repeatedly raped, possibly by a family member? If so, it doesn't lessen the heinousness of her actions, but I can at least understand (to a degree) the reasoning behind it all.

There's so little detail, I'll leave it at that. I won't be quick to judge, not knowing the whole story even though stories like these draw out an emotional response.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject:

Splash1 wrote:
JerryMagicKobe wrote:

You raise a few important questions. Questions that the reports aren't addressing. Who is the father? Were there more than one? Artificial insemination? Did she deliver the babies herself?

I'm probably reaching here, but could she have been repeatedly sexual assaulted, possibly by a family member? If so, it doesn't lessen the heinousness of her actions, but I can at least understand (to a degree) the reasoning behind it all.

There's so little detail, I'll leave it at that. I won't be quick to judge, not knowing the whole story even though stories like these draw out an emotional response.

There was a similar situation by a Utah woman in the 90s who stabbed her 4 kids and herself to death. HBO Autopsy did a segment on the case, I saw it on YT a few months back. The pics were savage, needless to say. She was diagnosed schizophrenic and her counselor(s) knew she was a risk to herself/others, but somehow she managed to go back home, and then pulled that scene about a month later. They arrested the husband, who came home from his workshed to discover the scene. He was exonerated over a year later on forensic pathologist testimony. The investigators smacked of the Eagle, Colorado outfit, they misinterpreted offensive knife-slip wounds on the woman's stabbing hand along with no other defensive wounds on her other hand or arms, for example. The question they didn't seem to answer is how she wasn't placed in a facility if that was the extent of her illness. Same question posed after the VTech and Gabby Gifford shootings.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject:

This is a woman with obvious mental issues. Issues I don't think can be cured. I'm not qualified to make that statement with validity, it's JMO.

What leaped out at me was the look on her face. A wild eyed vacant look. It's a look I've seen on the faces of others that have done things like this.

I'm of the opinion there were signs of her mental state gone unnoticed or overlooked.

Again this is just my opinion. I think her brain should be donated and studied, after her demise of course. I know it's a reach but studies similar to those done on people with concussions. See if there's a pattern that could possibly be compared to others who've committed like atrocities.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
No. 17
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:47 pm    Post subject:

Heck Ted Bundy looked perfectly normal to me in his TV interview . Go figure.
ExPatLkrFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:41 pm    Post subject:

Lol at people judging mental status on mugshot photos. They aren't vanity shots. The fact that she had 7 bodies hidden away might be the best clue.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject:

ExPatLkrFan wrote:
Lol at people judging mental status on mugshot photos. They aren't vanity shots. The fact that she had 7 bodies hidden away might be the best clue.

I can understand how you came to that conclusion.

Not making judgments, said
Quote:
What leaped out at me was the look on her face. A wild eyed vacant look. It's a look I've seen on the faces of others that have done things like this.
The rest of my post defines my position.

Hiding seven bodies and showing no signs seems a little odd.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject:

No. 17 wrote:
Heck Ted Bundy looked perfectly normal to me in his TV interview . Go figure.

Ted rocked a pretty good pair of Manson lamps in some of his pics. Kinda soul-piercing eyes with a slight furrow in his brow. Mengele-ish.

He had a dog named Lassie, too.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 pm    Post subject:

(This post has been deleted by JUST_MING)

Last edited by non-player zealot on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Ted wrote:
They say that she gave birth to all 7 kids over the last 10-15 years or so. There is absolutely no way that she's the only one who knew about this. Seven pregnancies, no kids, and no one asks questions? Family, friends, co-workers?? Family especially. Crazy (bleep) needs to be put to sleep.

You'd be amazed by how many pregnancies can go unnoticed by those who are associated.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Black Salt wrote:

No, just an internet troll who thinks posting bombastic nonsense makes him look good.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: