Treo 650 for Cingular

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Treo 650 for Cingular

anyone has this phone? and what do you think about it? I have one available that was sent to me by cingular to replace my old phone, but I was impatient and bought a blackberry.
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject:

I'm not a fan of the Palm format (I use Outlook). I don't like the blackberries either though....
NoMoreGame7s
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject:

I have a 650 (I use Sprint) and I love it. The Palm based OS doesn't bother me. You can still synch everything with your PC. The thing I love about it is that as long as I have it with me, I can be anywhere, and it's as if I'm in my office at my desk. The VersaMail feature is awesome. It's just a great phone.

Thanks for the avatar, Hybrid27.
jamas33
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject:

NoMoreGame7s wrote:
I have a 650 (I use Sprint) and I love it. The Palm based OS doesn't bother me. You can still synch everything with your PC. The thing I love about it is that as long as I have it with me, I can be anywhere, and it's as if I'm in my office at my desk. The VersaMail feature is awesome. It's just a great phone.

Yeah the sprint is great.. I love versamail and you can also get yahoo on it.. if you have yahoo email .. go to yahoo email and it will help you install the yahoo program on your treo and its the bomb.. another feature I want to tell you is like a 411 program.. you text a message to: 92466008 to whatever you are looking for.. for example Domino's Pizza .. you text 92466008 text Domino's Pizza <zip code> and it will give you the domino's pizza in that zip code
surfbu
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Treo 650 for Cingular

jamas33 wrote:
anyone has this phone? and what do you think about it? I have one available that was sent to me by cingular to replace my old phone, but I was impatient and bought a blackberry.

I loved the 650...the enterprise servers at CBS only suppport Blackberry so I had to migrate to that.

(It's by Nextel though, so I can look all hip hop when I walkie talkie with it though)
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: