Is Chicago a likely trading partner?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fansincemagic
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject:

That deal is so huge, even for one year its an unreasonable price for those picks. I'd rather try and buy two very late 1sts with money that won't affect the cap than wrap that all up with those picks. I get that it would come off for Love or Gasol in a year, but there are just better uses of that money. Again, I'd rather have Perkins and a 1st than Boozer's huge deal even with the picks.
oklahoma824
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:08 am    Post subject:

if the bulls are all in for melo then they have to trade boozer. probably not many takers but i would take him if it meant snell and butler.

trade 7 for knight sanders if that is a possibility

let nash expire and sign klove next offeseason

knight
kobe snell
butler snell
love
sanders

solid starting 6
WindyCityLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject:

Fan0Bynum17 wrote:
lakersfan8 wrote:
scoobs wrote:
As a fan, I don't really want to tank another season but a lot of reports are that the Lakers are looking more at the 2015 and 2016 off seasons. Before we do that though, I would offer Minny Sacre and the 7th pick for Love (trade to be completed in July since Lakers technically won't have cap room till then and can't violate the stepian rule by trading 1st round picks in consecutive years). We would then have about 10 million left to use on free agents.

What is the point of tanking another season if we don't have our 1st round pick?
I think Timberwolve will be interested with Pau + 7th pick but I don't think Pau wants to go there.

Well, if we're in the lottery, there's a chance we keep our pick, just not a very good one (it's top 3 protected.)

I thought it was top five
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Trade and Free Agency Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: