POWER
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: POWER

Anybody watching? Fiddy's in it. Naturi Naughton from 3LW and Notorious is also.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
JoJo Dancer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject:

I have been watching from the start. Through the first 3 episodes its kind of like an urban Sopranos. LaLa Anthony is in it as well which is one of the reasons why I think Melo stays in NY.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

Location: In a world where admitting to not knowing something is considered a great way to learn.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject:

JoJo Dancer wrote:
I have been watching from the start. Through the first 3 episodes its kind of like an urban Sopranos. LaLa Anthony is in it as well which is one of the reasons why I think Melo stays in NY.

According to the cast and crew, she's only in one episode

There's a lot of drama. I'm waiting for Leslie Lopez, Pink Sneakers, to be a big part of the show. She's a stone cold killer.

I think this coming Friday they're going to air all previous episodes.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:11 pm    Post subject:

It's like one of those bad urban movies made into a TV series. So basically the type of movies that 50 Cent produces, but a it's a TV series this time.
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:15 am    Post subject:

It has been slightly entertaining so far. The funniest part to me, considering it's a 50 Cent series, is how the white guy kinda looks like Eminem.

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:36 am    Post subject:

Looks like something that even Tyler Perry wouldn't touch.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:22 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:

Too much sex and nudity for Tyler.

loslakersss
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

Now I'm intrigued.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:23 pm    Post subject:

Pink Sneakers struck again. She hit upper managment, Lopez. I can't put a hat on her. In this episode she was very sexual. Anything to make the hit.

I'm waiting for Shawn and Tasha to hook up.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject:

Angela is about to find out Ghost is Jamie. Listening to tapes she recognized his voice.

Ruiz and Tommy are in concert to find Pink Sneakers. The plot is starting to thicken.

I think it's about time Fiddy got into the scheme of things. He's about to get out of jail.

Last edited by jodeke on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
rak_90046
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject:

loslakersss wrote:
jodeke wrote:
C M B wrote:

Now I'm intrigued.

Thats best part of the show.
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:55 am    Post subject:

Tommy acts like a straight GTA character.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Leslie Lopez the actress who plays the character Pink Sneakers is the sister of Jennifer Lopez. I wonder how Jenny From The Block felt about her sister bearing her breast in the last episode?

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Leslie Lopez the actress who plays the character Pink Sneakers is the sister of Jennifer Lopez. I wonder how Jenny From The Block felt about her sister bearing her breast in the last episode?

Hopefully she feels like she needs to one up her.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 pm    Post subject:

Got a surprise tonight, pink sneakers working for Fiddy. Ghost killed his friend and he wasn't the hitter. Jaamie's world is coming apart at the seams.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 am    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:
Got a surprise tonight, pink sneakers working for Fiddy. Ghost killed his friend and he wasn't the hitter. Jaamie's world is coming apart at the seams.

So I see 50 will play a bigger part in this series than I originally thought. lol @ that smile at the end.
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:09 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:

So I see 50 will play a bigger part in this series than I originally thought. lol @ that smile at the end.
Next Saturday is the season finale. Kanan tricked Ghost into killing Rolla and told Pink Sneakers he wanted Ghost dead by the time he got out. It's going to be a interesting finale.

All six episodes with be shown next Saturday starting at 1:30pm Pacific. The finale will air at 9:00pm Pacific.

jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject:

The finale was a setup for the coming season, if the series is picked up.

Karan (50 cents) got out of jail, Angela is about to be revealed as a FBI agent to Ghost, Tommy is going to be identified as the supposed Ghost, Pink Sneakers was seen by Ghost.

The writers left enough to the imagination for those who watched to tune in.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject:

jodeke wrote:

Karan (50 cents) got out of jail, Angela is about to be revealed as a FBI agent to Ghost, Tommy is going to be identified as the supposed Ghost, Pink Sneakers was seen by Ghost.

It got renewed for season 2 way back in June, almost as soon as it premiered.

Interesting finale. Nothing really got resolved, but 50 is out and Tommy knows Angela is a fed. Thought at least Ghost already knew that, guess not. From Tommy's perspective, he will probably think she's been playing Ghost the whole time to take them down, in reality she doesn't know jack (bleep). It's actually funny how little she knows.

Things should get real interesting next season. I give this season a 7.5/10
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
jodeke wrote:

It got renewed for season 2 way back in June, almost as soon as it premiered.

Interesting finale. Nothing really got resolved, but 50 is out and Tommy knows Angela is a fed. Thought at least Ghost already knew that, guess not. From Tommy's perspective, he will probably think she's been playing Ghost the whole time to take them down, in reality she doesn't know jack (bleep). It's actually funny how little she knows.

Things should get real interesting next season. I give this season a 7.5/10

Karan is Pink Sneakers boss. He's going after Ghost. He told Marcus he expected loyalty. Marcus wants Tasha, she's vulnerable. Tommy's going to find out from his hitter Angela's FBI. I wonder if Ghost will believe Tommy because he was against their relationship all along? Pots been stirred, goulash has all the ingredients.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:59 pm    Post subject:

It's back tonight!
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject:

Pink sneakers is Leslie Lopez, Jennifer Lopez's sister. In a room with a lot of blood on a pillow and a broken window, Kanan found her pink sneakers in a closet. I think shes dead.

Ghost found out Angela's FBI, what's he going to do?

Last edited by jodeke on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigRedApple13
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:26 pm    Post subject:

Don't see Ghost killing Angela, but Tommy might if his new girl bites the dust, but at the end of the season or next.

Looks like 50 reunites with the boys pretty soon...
jodeke
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:56 am    Post subject:

BigRedApple13 wrote:
Don't see Ghost killing Angela, but Tommy might if his new girl bites the dust, but at the end of the season or next.

Looks like 50 reunites with the boys pretty soon...

Fiddy ain't goin nowhere till he wants to. He's the executive producer.

Also the actor who play Carlos "Vibora" Ruiz, Luis Antonio Ramos is a executive producer so he'll be around till he wants to leave.

USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject:

Both Tasha and Shawn look like Dwyane Wade, so in a weird way they deserve each other.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11
Jump to: