Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
mhan00 wrote:

No, it won't. Crime, particularly violent crime, tends not to be a rational act, it's often an act of desperation or passion. A guy who stabs or shoots his wife/gf because he thinks she's cheating on him isn't weighing the pros and cons of the act.

There's guys like the night stalker who should have been atleast tazed twice a day, and give him the option of being mased instead a certain day twice and maybe waterboarded once a week. Let him look forward to that for the rest of his life. Instead we heard his nonsense in interviews.

3 stories come to mind of senseless murders of people I know, none were related, all involved gang members. ...Time to rough them up. Change their attitude, humble them a bit. They deserve it.

Speaking to mhan00's point, a few nights ago, a young guy got shot and killed out on the sidewalk near me. I heard the shots, 5 pops. The crime scene was blocked off for a good 7 hrs from start to finish. They caught the people involved, apparently there was a love triangle aspect to it. From what has come out about it, the situation sounds to be like the scenario you described.

LakerLuver, the POS that I think is most befitting of being choked out by some other brick sh-house in lockup is that Richard Allen Davis. Guy who abducted and strangled Polly Klass. Disgusting piece of filth, gleeful about what he did, too. That's the kind of inmate who truly tests one's inclination against capital punishment.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: