Can someone explain to me why lawrence tanter is considered the best?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Tanter is alright. Don't love him or hate him. Really don't notice PA announcers much to be honest. I focus on the arena music/organ more often than not.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject:

resgraph27 wrote:
No. If we have to explain it, you wouldn't understand anyway.

You're looking for "real reasons", to what end? To convince you otherwise?

Sound like you have your mind set as it is.

This. Not everyone will like the same things. Not matter how hot a lot of people may think a girl (or guy) is, there will be those that are not into them. We like what we like.
cirehawk
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject:

gus26 wrote:
i think its weird that when someone critizises lance tanter everyone jumps up and says its not And1 or detroit...

i actually agree that tanter is too laid back now... this team needs a new voice a new direction... i'm all for things being traditional and stuff but at some point we have to be inovative and set the example...

dr.buss was praised for being a visionary doing things no one had ever done before "showtime" "the laker girls"...

i would love to hear a new voice at staples center... not a screamer or something like in detroit, but somthing a little more up beat...

and i honestly think its time to retire the organs...

this is hollywood we should be on the cutting edge not still stuck in the 80s...

i totally respect the tradition... i totally respect the opinions of everyone saying its classy and laid back... but i respect the person that dr.buss was as well and i think if we're going to do him justice, the kids have to start putting their finger prints on this...

its like when i "dj" for my family at parites and by dj i mean play the music... i play some of the music they like, some that my cousins like and before the end of the night we would have my dad out there trying to dance to a jay-z song...

i think its all fun... and i guess maybe its time like when my dad let me start playing the music at the parties, trusting i would still play some of what he likes because he raised me right, maybe its time the kids got their own "dj"...

Why would you think it's weird? The OP asked why everyone (that's subjective anyway) loves Tanter. People are giving their reasons why, and some of those reasons include not being And1 or Detroit. You can't ask for reasons, and then get offended when people give them.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Can someone explain to me why lawrence tanter is considered the best?

Krispy Kreme wrote:
I've never been a big fan of the guy. I actually hate his "barry white" esq voice, and don't think it pumps up the fans at all. It's actually the perfect voice for the atmosphere at Staples; relaxed and calm.

Now, everybody thinks he's great and all, but besides him being the PA guy for 20+ years, why does everyone think he's so amazing? Just because someone does something for X years, doesn't make them good (see: stu lantz).

I'm dying to hear some real reasons

He's great for the reason you just mentioned - he doesn't try to pump up the crowd. If you know anything about Laker crowds, they'll either pump themselves up or they won't. Nothing anyone says over the PA is going to affect anything.

In fact, I think it'd be embarrassing to hear an idiot like that poser in Detroit screaming his head off to a quiet crowd.

The Lakers are too cool for that. Game 7? Loud. Hornets in February? Quiet. Was that way at the Forum, is that way at Staples, will probably always be that way.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject:

Krispy Kreme wrote:
you guys are going to the extreme. i would never want a guy like that moron in detroit. he's over doing it. just someone who can ask the crowd to make some noise, or something.

and yes, ideally the team should pump up the crowd, but the whole point of a PA guy isn't to just call out names of people who score, it's to get people jacked when they are sitting on their hands.

That is literally the entire point of the PA announcer. His purpose is not, nor has it ever been, to get the crowd "jacked." That's tacky and desperate.
B_P
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 pm    Post subject:

LT is boring.
Hey grandpa, these ain't your Lakers anymore.
LAL needs a PA announcer with $wag and twerk and making it rain!
Red Bull!
YOLO!

But seriously, not only do I love LT's class and style, if it were up to me, I'd go back to just the staccato clapping for the player introductions.

Right after the visitors are introduced, the Laker players start the clap, with the crowd following along as the whole thing builds in intensity until the final starter is introduced.

No overhyped nonsense - just old school cool and get right to the game.

Last edited by B_P on Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:10 pm    Post subject:

gus26 wrote:
i think its weird that when someone critizises lance tanter everyone jumps up and says its not And1 or detroit...

i actually agree that tanter is too laid back now... this team needs a new voice a new direction... i'm all for things being traditional and stuff but at some point we have to be inovative and set the example...

dr.buss was praised for being a visionary doing things no one had ever done before "showtime" "the laker girls"...

i would love to hear a new voice at staples center... not a screamer or something like in detroit, but somthing a little more up beat...

Well how would that be innovative?

Quote:

Those are actually new. There was no organ at the Forum and the Lakers didn't use the one at Staples until a few years ago. I actually agree, I think the organ is a tired cliche and I'm not sure why we adopted it 70 years after others teams did.

I think the band is way more unique and needs to be featured again. Pressing play on canned music is lame and predictable.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:29 pm    Post subject:

The crowd gets its loudest when it's time to cheer for a lopsided victory so everyone can get tacos. That doesnt strike me as a fanbase that wants flavorless PA announcing and music.

Lakers staples like Lawrence, Stu, and Randy Newman are nostalgia. They aren't aimed at the younger crowd that wants to get loud and crazy. The ticket prices also affect the demographics but from the monotone PA announcing to the dim lighting to the 80's music and special effects, a calm quiet atmosphere is to be expected. If louder fans are desired, changes have to be made.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:34 pm    Post subject:

I can never understand why this continues to irk people. Who cares how loud the crowd is? If anything, it puts the onus on the team to be entertaining and earn support.

Nevermind how loud things get in the playoffs, you know, when the games really matter.

!...
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:40 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
I can never understand why this continues to irk people. Who cares how loud the crowd is? If anything, it puts the onus on the team to be entertaining and earn support.

Nevermind how loud things get in the playoffs, you know, when the games really matter.

It actually affects games. When the crowd is into it, it forces the other team to panic and call more timeouts and it makes the home team play with more confidence. That's a big reason why a lot of players play so much better at home. It also influences the referees, they go with the team that has momentum and they're afraid to make calls that will tick the crowd off. thats why the close calls usually go in favor of the home team.

The Lakers have some of their loudest crowds in opposing arenas so I think they receive more home court benefits outside of LA sometimes.
ronnyjeremy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:09 pm    Post subject:

Great piece on him:
http://www.twcsportsnet.com/videos/2014/02/26/backstage-lakers-staples-center-pa-announcer
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:18 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:

I don't need a PA guy to get me "jacked". It even sounds wrong. In my day, a fan would be ejected for getting jacked.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
The crowd gets its loudest when it's time to cheer for a lopsided victory so everyone can get tacos. That doesnt strike me as a fanbase that wants flavorless PA announcing and music.

I know Laker fans don't have a great reputation, but that's downright insulting. Remember game five versus Phoenix in 2010? Game seven against Boston? The Queeners in game six, 2002? And playoff games at the Forum? Forget it.

Quote:

Lakers staples like Lawrence, Stu, and Randy Newman are nostalgia. They aren't aimed at the younger crowd that wants to get loud and crazy. The ticket prices also affect the demographics but from the monotone PA announcing to the dim lighting to the 80's music and special effects, a calm quiet atmosphere is to be expected. If louder fans are desired, changes have to be made.

Why would the Lakers even want a younger crowd? I guarantee you Jack Nicholson and his ilk are a lot more distracting to an opposing player than some drunk college idiots. How many titles do Sarcamento and OKC have, anyway?

Lawrence Tanter isn't "nostalgia" because he doesn't hearken back to any era. His voice isn't '80s, or '70s, '90s, any period of time - his voice is timeless. Like the Lakers - they are timeless. They don't belong to the young and stupid who want to change everything just to mark their territory, they belong to all generations.

And it isn't like he's bad at his job and the only reason the Lakers hold on to him is for "old times' sake," he's a total pro. You might not dig him personally, but there's certainly more to the Lakers keeping him than his long tenure. Name another PA guy who is better.

And "I Love LA" isn't "nostalgia" either - the title of the song is "I Love LA." Do the math. I noticed the LA Kings play it, too - and they never used to. Their crowds seems to be pretty loud, even without an awesome dub-step "remix" of "I Love LA."

Same with Stu. He's no Chick (which is his worst sin) but he's certainly not a bad color guy. I had league pass for years and I heard many, many color guys who sounded more like nervous puppies than professionals. You might not like his Stuisms but he's a professional color guy, and thankfully the Lakers realize that change for change's sake is the province of fools.

Dim lighting doesn't affect a crowd's noise, btw. If anything it helps keep attention on the court instead of people looking for celebs and taking selfies.

The real point in all this (sorry for the rant), is that nothing the PA or color guy do or say is going to make the crowd louder. The Lakers attract a large swath of the population, and the majority isn't moved by PA guys yelling really loud.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:

It actually affects games. When the crowd is into it, it forces the other team to panic and call more timeouts and it makes the home team play with more confidence.

That's true, but nothing the PA guy does will change that. Nor will pumping in Beiber music.

I've noticed Detroit and Sacramento aren't really tough places to play when their teams aren't stacked.

Quote:

It also influences the referees, they go with the team that has momentum and they're afraid to make calls that will tick the crowd off. thats why the close calls usually go in favor of the home team.

Ask opposing fans how they feel about the calls the Lakers get at home.

Quote:

The Lakers have some of their loudest crowds in opposing arenas so I think they receive more home court benefits outside of LA sometimes.

Do you have a degree in hyperbole or do you really believe that Laker fans are louder on the road than at home? And that tacos are what excites Laker fans the most?
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject:

VegasLakerFan wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

I know Laker fans don't have a great reputation, but that's downright insulting. Remember game five versus Phoenix in 2010? Game seven against Boston? The Queeners in game six, 2002? And playoff games at the Forum? Forget it.

Quote:

Why would the Lakers even want a younger crowd? I guarantee you Jack Nicholson and his ilk are a lot more distracting to an opposing player than some drunk college idiots. How many titles do Sarcamento and OKC have, anyway?

Lawrence Tanter isn't "nostalgia" because he doesn't hearken back to any era. His voice isn't '80s, or '70s, '90s, any period of time - his voice is timeless. Like the Lakers - they are timeless. They don't belong to the young and stupid who want to change everything just to mark their territory, they belong to all generations.

And it isn't like he's bad at his job and the only reason the Lakers hold on to him is for "old times' sake," he's a total pro. You might not dig him personally, but there's certainly more to the Lakers keeping him than his long tenure. Name another PA guy who is better.

And "I Love LA" isn't "nostalgia" either - the title of the song is "I Love LA." Do the math. I noticed the LA Kings play it, too - and they never used to. Their crowds seems to be pretty loud, even without an awesome dub-step "remix" of "I Love LA."

Same with Stu. He's no Chick (which is his worst sin) but he's certainly not a bad color guy. I had league pass for years and I heard many, many color guys who sounded more like nervous puppies than professionals. You might not like his Stuisms but he's a professional color guy, and thankfully the Lakers realize that change for change's sake is the province of fools.

Dim lighting doesn't affect a crowd's noise, btw. If anything it helps keep attention on the court instead of people looking for celebs and taking selfies.

The real point in all this (sorry for the rant), is that nothing the PA or color guy do or say is going to make the crowd louder. The Lakers attract a large swath of the population, and the majority isn't moved by PA guys yelling really loud.

Come again? I must be missing your point about those playoff games because I don't see how those factor into this. I'm just disagreeing with the idea that the fans are too highbrow for the average PA announcer, because again, these are the same fans screaming at the top of their lungs for some low quality tacos at the end of blowout wins. I have to been games that have sounded like a movie theater all game and the crowd suddenly erupts when it's taco time. These are also the same fans that participate in the whoo whoo! thing even though everyone knows its silly.

The current atmosphere might lead one to believe otherwise, but sporting events do not elicit a friendly golf clap where the fans all appreciate and salute the hard work and effort given by both sides. Fans want to see their team destroy the other team and the promotions like the tacos and the similar ones other teams have adopted are designed to showcase the excitement and bravado that comes with dominating the opponent.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:39 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

Come again? I must be missing your point about those playoff games because I don't see how those factor into this.

Oh - I'm saying the fans were louder during playoffs games than they are when only tacos are on the line. Which is kinda what you said.

Quote:

I'm just disagreeing with the idea that the fans are too highbrow for the average PA announcer, because again, these are the same fans screaming at the top of their lungs for some low quality tacos at the end of blowout wins.

Gotcha. That's a fair point. At the same time, I think getting loud for tacos is actually kind of comment on how boring February regular season games are. And yeah, I really do think Laker fans are that smart.

Quote:

The current atmosphere might lead one to believe otherwise, but sporting events do not elicit a friendly golf clap where the fans all appreciate and salute the hard work and effort given by both sides. Fans want to see their team destroy the other team and the promotions like the tacos and the similar ones other teams have adopted are designed to showcase the excitement and bravado that comes with dominating the opponent.

I don't know what any of this means. The reality is that the way our Lakers attract younger fans is by fielding team with superstars, preferably homegrown - NOT by having a PA guy who yells at (and turns off half of) the fans. How many people became fans because of Kobe Bryant? How many because fans because of the PA guy?

When the Lakers don't have superstars, having a loud PA guy and dubstep on the speakers still won't make anyone any louder.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:41 pm    Post subject:

VegasLakerFan wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
City_Dawg wrote:

It actually affects games. When the crowd is into it, it forces the other team to panic and call more timeouts and it makes the home team play with more confidence.

That's true, but nothing the PA guy does will change that. Nor will pumping in Beiber music.

I've noticed Detroit and Sacramento aren't really tough places to play when their teams aren't stacked.

Quote:

It also influences the referees, they go with the team that has momentum and they're afraid to make calls that will tick the crowd off. thats why the close calls usually go in favor of the home team.

Ask opposing fans how they feel about the calls the Lakers get at home.

Quote:

Do you have a degree in hyperbole or do you really believe that Laker fans are louder on the road than at home? And that tacos are what excites Laker fans the most?

If the Detroits and Sacramentos of the league don't have stacked teams, their home games against the Lakers will be mostly Lakers fans, so yeah, those games are a cakewalk.

Sure, they get calls at home but the louder the crowd is, the more things seem to go their way. Those teams with the notoriously loud crowds do much better at home, don't they?

Lots of people here mention that some of the road crowds put the Lakers home crowd to shame so no, that's not hyperbole. That proves that it's not all about having PA announcers and sound effects or what have you but that stuff certainly doesn't hurt.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:52 am    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

If the Detroits and Sacramentos of the league don't have stacked teams, their home games against the Lakers will be mostly Lakers fans, so yeah, those games are a cakewalk.

But those teams have loud PA guys and piped in music - isn't that supposed to make their home fans louder?

The Lakers have had quiet crowds for both lottery and contending teams. The loudest I've ever heard Laker crowds is when something is really at stake - the title, a trip to the finals, a chance to advance past an opponent that either overmatches us or is outmatched by us - that kinda thing.

Quote:
Sure, they get calls at home but the louder the crowd is, the more things seem to go their way. Those teams with the notoriously loud crowds do much better at home, don't they?

Don't we have a notoriously quiet crowd? Don't we also enjoy a pretty substantial homecourt advantage in the playoffs? I'm not saying we're handed anything, but I've noticed that things like Sacramento Game 5, Detroit Game 3, Boston Game 2, etc., don't seem to happen to us at home.

Quote:

Lots of people here mention that some of the road crowds put the Lakers home crowd to shame so no, that's not hyperbole. That proves that it's not all about having PA announcers and sound effects or what have you but that stuff certainly doesn't hurt.

I never said it was. But saying things like "the crowd is loudest with tacos on the line" - that's hyperbole.

A screaming PA anouncer does hurt, because the majority of Laker fans aren't the ADD type satisfied by yelling and sound effects. I'm not saying we're the best fans that ever were, but we're certainly smart to enough to reserve our excitement for the basketball we're watching and not the screaming/dubstep.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:16 am    Post subject:

gus26 wrote:

this is hollywood we should be on the cutting edge not still stuck in the 80s...

i totally respect the tradition... i totally respect the opinions of everyone saying its classy and laid back... but i respect the person that dr.buss was as well and i think if we're going to do him justice, the kids have to start putting their finger prints on this...

its like when i "dj" for my family at parites and by dj i mean play the music... i play some of the music they like, some that my cousins like and before the end of the night we would have my dad out there trying to dance to a jay-z song...

i think its all fun... and i guess maybe its time like when my dad let me start playing the music at the parties, trusting i would still play some of what he likes because he raised me right, maybe its time the kids got their own "dj"...

#justteenagerthings

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Big Game James
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 am    Post subject:

El Daddy702 wrote:
He keeps it Classy. He's not a screaming idiot.

Co-signed.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:28 pm    Post subject:

VegasLakerFan wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

But those teams have loud PA guys and piped in music - isn't that supposed to make their home fans louder?

The Lakers have had quiet crowds for both lottery and contending teams. The loudest I've ever heard Laker crowds is when something is really at stake - the title, a trip to the finals, a chance to advance past an opponent that either overmatches us or is outmatched by us - that kinda thing.

Quote:

Don't we have a notoriously quiet crowd? Don't we also enjoy a pretty substantial homecourt advantage in the playoffs? I'm not saying we're handed anything, but I've noticed that things like Sacramento Game 5, Detroit Game 3, Boston Game 2, etc., don't seem to happen to us at home.

Quote:

I never said it was. But saying things like "the crowd is loudest with tacos on the line" - that's hyperbole.

A screaming PA anouncer does hurt, because the majority of Laker fans aren't the ADD type satisfied by yelling and sound effects. I'm not saying we're the best fans that ever were, but we're certainly smart to enough to reserve our excitement for the basketball we're watching and not the screaming/dubstep.

The fans go nuts over the "whoo whoo" and the tacos promotion, I just cannot believe your stance that the fans are too refined to put up with a PA announcer that isn't monotone. If the Pistons PA guy came aboard and said "Ko-Ko-Ko-Ko-be Bryant!" you would probably be turned off but I imagine most of the crowd would be saying it along with him.

Sporting events are a place to let loose and have fun. Taco chants, shouting "Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke" every time Walton touched the ball, chanting "M V P" when Kobe shoots free throws' and so on. You seem to insist that the fans only perk up for the absolute biggest stages but the roaring taco chants at the end of meaningless games vs the Bucks and Timberwolves tells me otherwise.
audioaxes
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:27 pm    Post subject:

I like Tanter but I dont think he is a legend or anything. Any public speaker with a deep voice can do his job
Road Warrior
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject:

audioaxes wrote:
I like Tanter but I dont think he is a legend or anything. Any public speaker with a deep voice can do his job

That's like saying every 7-footer can play in the NBA.
VegasLakerFan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:50 pm    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:

The fans go nuts over the "whoo whoo" and the tacos promotion, I just cannot believe your stance that the fans are too refined to put up with a PA announcer that isn't monotone.

Of course the fans could "put up" with a screamer but why should they have to?

Quote:

If the Pistons PA guy came aboard and said "Ko-Ko-Ko-Ko-be Bryant!" you would probably be turned off but I imagine most of the crowd would be saying it along with him.

Most? You really think the majority of Laker fans would be in favor of having that clown here?

Quote:

You seem to insist that the fans only perk up for the absolute biggest stages but the roaring taco chants at the end of meaningless games vs the Bucks and Timberwolves tells me otherwise.

No, I said finals crowds are the loudest crowds we get. You said Laker fans get loudest when tacos are on the line, I corrected you.

The taco chants are a big joke that we all get to be in on. I doubt anyone is sincerely excited about two soggy tacos from a chain restaurant. It's just fun - and we don't even need to be yelled at to have that fun!
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:29 pm    Post subject:

VegasLakerFan wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:

The fans go nuts over the "whoo whoo" and the tacos promotion, I just cannot believe your stance that the fans are too refined to put up with a PA announcer that isn't monotone.

Of course the fans could "put up" with a screamer but why should they have to?

Quote:

If the Pistons PA guy came aboard and said "Ko-Ko-Ko-Ko-be Bryant!" you would probably be turned off but I imagine most of the crowd would be saying it along with him.

Most? You really think the majority of Laker fans would be in favor of having that clown here?

Quote:

You seem to insist that the fans only perk up for the absolute biggest stages but the roaring taco chants at the end of meaningless games vs the Bucks and Timberwolves tells me otherwise.

No, I said finals crowds are the loudest crowds we get. You said Laker fans get loudest when tacos are on the line, I corrected you.

The taco chants are a big joke that we all get to be in on. I doubt anyone is sincerely excited about two soggy tacos from a chain restaurant. It's just fun - and we don't even need to be yelled at to have that fun!

I wasn't saying anything about what they should or shouldn't do. I'm just stating my opinion that the traditions in place contribute to the place not being as loud and lively as rival arenas. It's very dark and very quiet. The pa announcer is monotone. The music is dated. The tickets are also very expensive which also contributes to it of course because it prices out some of the rowdier audience, but nothing they do there is designed to generate the loud noise that other arenas promote.

I haven't been to any finals games so I can't speak from experience how loud they are. From the games I've been to, the crowd has been the loudest when tacos were on the line. I don't doubt that the finals games were louder but that wasn't what I was talking about so I'm sorry if you thought I was saying that. I'm just saying that the fans aren't too sophisticated and uptight to have a little fun.

The taco thing is silly but that's what crowd noise is all about. Dot races, decibel meters, the wave, organs and all that stuff are all silly things that sports crowds go nuts for. The crowd also loves guys like Madsen and Turiaf and Sacre that will act like fools on the sidelines. Don't you think other teams insult the taco stuff the same way we insult the Pistons PA guy? When your own team does it, it's great, when the enemy does it, it's stupid. It's the natural hypocrisy and bias that comes with being a fan of a team.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7
Jump to: