Kobe Playing One On One In China
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basketofballs
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject:

The major obstacle that any player coming off significant injury faces is "Can I do this again?" The fact of the matter is, once something breaks, it's more likely to break again. I mean, look at Derrick Rose, the dude took a whole year off even though he was deemed 100% ready to play, only to get injured again. I think Kobe is one of those guys that can get past it. Unfortunately he's doing it while he's at the age of 36.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject:

basketofballs wrote:
The major obstacle that any player coming off significant injury faces is "Can I do this again?" The fact of the matter is, once something breaks, it's more likely to break again. I mean, look at Derrick Rose, the dude took a whole year off even though he was deemed 100% ready to play, only to get injured again. I think Kobe is one of those guys that can get past it. Unfortunately he's doing it while he's at the age of 36.

I get your point. But D. Rose looked great yesterday in the team USA scrimmage. Like best player on the court, great. But as you've noted. Kobe isn't as young as Rose.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject:

basketofballs wrote:

Rose didn't have anything break and then have it break again. Out was the other leg.
basketofballs
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
basketofballs wrote:

Rose didn't have anything break and then have it break again. Out was the other leg.

When something breaks, your body tries to compensate by relieving force elsewhere through the body. That's how more injuries happen.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: