Cop Charged as Serial Rapist

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:22 pm    Post subject: Cop Charged as Serial Rapist

Quote:
Officer Daniel Holtzclaw, 27, was charged with two counts of first-degree rape, four counts of sexual battery, four counts of forcible oral sodomy, four counts of indecent exposure, one count of first-degree burglary and one count of stalking.

Holtzclaw is accused of raping at least two women while on duty and forcing four to perform oral sex, in addition to fondling the women and forcing them to expose themselves.

Holtzclaw reportedly forced women to expose themselves, fondled the women, forced four of them to perform oral sex on him and had intercourse with at least two of the women, court records show.

The women, between 34 and 58 years old, all are black.

Some women were stopped as they were walking. In one case, the victim told police that Holtzclaw broke into her home in March, kicked out her boyfriend and then forced her to perform sexual acts.

Grandma Rapist
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:36 pm    Post subject:

unleasHell
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:24 pm    Post subject:

This dude was ballsy, didn't he fear getting caught?
Grammer
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject:

I'm not too fond of cops.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject:

#Notallcops

!...
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Cops are something you can hate on very easily.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:58 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

This dude is a creep who would have been a serial rapist with or without the badge. His status as a police officer isn't the point with him. There is plenty of justified distrust leading to hatred for the gang in blue but that mainly centers around misuse of power in an official capacity or the "thin blue line" stuff that makes them lie for one another. I'm not sure this falls within those scenarios. He's just a creep who should be in prison for the rest of his life.
Aussiesuede
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject:

KobeBryantCliffordBrown wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

This dude is a creep who would have been a serial rapist with or without the badge. His status as a police officer isn't the point with him. There is plenty of justified distrust leading to hatred for the gang in blue but that mainly centers around misuse of power in an official capacity or the "thin blue line" stuff that makes them lie for one another. I'm not sure this falls within those scenarios. He's just a creep who should be in prison for the rest of his life.

What was somewhat surprising is that when I was looking for a link that was likely to carry more weight of validity than the first source I read the story from, I happened upon almost another dozen cases of Cop Rapists from just the past few years. (Google Cop Rapist) Seems it's a lot more common than I would have anticipated. I suppose with the rigors of the job, and the desensitization that comes with seeing all that grime daily, it shouldn't be that surprising, but somehow it still was. This even though I already knew that Cops commit domestic battery at 4 times the national rate.

I think it should be mandatory for Cops to meet with a therapist annually to make sure their head is still screwed on straight. Dealing with societies underbelly on such an ongoing basis obviously has it's psychological drag factor.
I'm On point, On task, On message, and Off drugs. A Streetwise Smart Bomb, Out of rehab and In denial. Over the Top, On the edge, Under the Radar, and In Control. Behind the 8 ball, Ahead of the Curve and I've got a Love Child who sends me Hate mail.
KobeBryantCliffordBrown
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

What was somewhat surprising is that when I was looking for a link that was likely to carry more weight of validity than the first source I read the story from, I happened upon almost another dozen cases of Cop Rapists from just the past few years. (Google Cop Rapist) Seems it's a lot more common than I would have anticipated. I suppose with the rigors of the job, and the desensitization that comes with seeing all that grime daily, it shouldn't be that surprising, but somehow it still was. This even though I already knew that Cops commit domestic battery at 4 times the national rate.

I think it should be mandatory for Cops to meet with a therapist annually to make sure their head is still screwed on straight. Dealing with societies underbelly on such an ongoing basis obviously has it's psychological drag factor.

Yep, great idea.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:13 am    Post subject:

Aussiesuede wrote:
K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Yep, great idea.

I agree. It is a great idea.

The problem that would arise though is acting on the evaluation reached by the therapists. Police unions are not going to be too agreeable to departments taking any course of action based on those reviews.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: