American tries to swim INTO North Korea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: American tries to swim INTO North Korea

http://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-detains-american-trying-swim-north-013141120.html

Can't we just leave these idiots there....
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject:

Genius.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject:

Was it Seth Rogen?
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject:

I think a lot of it has to do with the fascination of a closed country to most of the world. Its the last place to go that is untouched by major religions, especially Christianity. Plus since they pretty much shun most western ideals, to people in the west its kind of a strange place.
oddjohn
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject:

This is another "nutball" who is ignorant and doesn't read. I don't feel sorry for any of them. Three other idiots are asking the U.S. government to send someone to N. Korea to "free" them. Let them deal with the problem they caused for themselves. Maybe they will finally shut up and listen or do some reading. To "GeorgeK," we never considered East germans who escaped to the West as potential spies. We helped them, wherever possible and encouraged them to escape. Maybe you are too young to remember the Berlin Airlift, where the Russians closed the corridor to Berlin and people were starving. We flew planes loaded with supplies 24 hours a day for almost a year over the Soviet blockade. The USSR finally opened the corridor back up because they made themselves look weak. They were escaping Communism and East Germany was kept in a semi state of ruin from WW11. I've been there, in Berlin, many times. The Marshall Plan rebuilt Europe after thee war.
oddjohn
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject:

This is another "nutball" who is ignorant and doesn't read. I don't feel sorry for any of them. Three other idiots are asking the U.S. government to send someone to N. Korea to "free" them. Let them deal with the problem they caused for themselves. Maybe they will finally shut up and listen or do some reading. To "GeorgeK," we never considered East germans who escaped to the West as potential spies. We helped them, wherever possible and encouraged them to escape. Maybe you are too young to remember the Berlin Airlift, where the Russians closed the corridor to Berlin and people were starving. We flew planes loaded with supplies 24 hours a day for almost a year over the Soviet blockade. The USSR finally opened the corridor back up because they made themselves look weak. They were escaping Communism and East Germany was kept in a semi state of ruin from WW11. I've been there, in Berlin, many times. The Marshall Plan rebuilt Europe after thee war.
Gatekeeper
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: American tries to swim INTO North Korea

lakersken80 wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/south-korea-detains-american-trying-swim-north-013141120.html

Can't we just leave these idiots there....

Funny, I figure most people would want to swim the other way round...

I guess the job interview didn't work out for him.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: