+++ Lakers vs Nuggets ++++ Preseason game #1 10/6/14 7PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

View previous topic :: View next topic  
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:26 am    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
Ed davis. 12 minutes. 4 blocks. 6-7 fg's. 12 points.

He's our starter. Not Sacre.

There is a reason... why NBA fans were crying about the Lakers getting Davis... they know Davis is a load when he gets PT..... now we all know he's gonna have his bad share of games... but as long as he brings consistent energy he is worth the contract....
Dave20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject:

Sniper008 wrote:
Dave20 wrote:
Kobe looked good today, not as good as 2012 but still can be a 23 ppg player. A few things stood out to me after the game.

4. The PG of the future is not on the roster. Lin and Clarkson are good complementary players off the bench but aren't good enough to be starters. Not many options at the PG position with Dragic resigning, Rondo is still at the top of my list.

Rondo is not a good fit next to Kobe unless he has developed a shooting touch from behind the arc and the free throw line
Rondo would be a good fit next to any SG or SF in the league, and Kobe will be in his last year. There's more to the PG position then just shooting, Rondo is a A+ at every other aspect of the position. He controls the tempo of the game, he's a top 5 PG in the league and is only 28.
EddieJonesss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Dave20 wrote:
he's a top 5 PG in the league and is only 28.

When he's not injuring himself he is.
3peat_pete
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
Ed davis. 12 minutes. 4 blocks. 6-7 fg's. 12 points.

He's our starter. Not Sacre.

I'm sorry ,but did you watch the game? Suckre was not the starting C.

Nash
Kobe
Wes
Boozer
Hill

those were the starters. Suckre was a 2nd stringer...but based on how much he sucked, he should be riding the pine all the time.
crackadon
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject:

i really, really enjoyed watching this game.

overall, it felt like the Lakers were having fun out there and it's been a while since i've seen the purple and gold play with such enthusiasm and spirit.

Kobe and Nash looked awesome. Lin and Ed Davis were killing it. this team may surprise some people.

i can't wait till Nick, R. Kelly and X comes back. i want to see this team at full-strength.
Alloy
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm    Post subject:

Dave20 wrote:
Sniper008 wrote:
Dave20 wrote:
Kobe looked good today, not as good as 2012 but still can be a 23 ppg player. A few things stood out to me after the game.

4. The PG of the future is not on the roster. Lin and Clarkson are good complementary players off the bench but aren't good enough to be starters. Not many options at the PG position with Dragic resigning, Rondo is still at the top of my list.

Rondo is not a good fit next to Kobe unless he has developed a shooting touch from behind the arc and the free throw line
Rondo would be a good fit next to any SG or SF in the league, and Kobe will be in his last year. There's more to the PG position then just shooting, Rondo is a A+ at every other aspect of the position. He controls the tempo of the game, he's a top 5 PG in the league and is only 28.

Rondo was elite and there should be no question that 2012 Rondo is a better player than 2012 JLin or Nash. But lets wait and see how he performs this season and how JLin and Clarkson perform. Do not cross out our players just yet.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41
Jump to: