Rumor: Gerald Green to the Lakers?

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Rumor: Gerald Green to the Lakers?

Quote:
Gerald Green had a breakout season last year with Phoenix, putting up 15.8 points while shooting 40 percent from beyond the arc. While many would see at as a fluke season, there certainly will be a market for the athletic guard especially for the Lakers who could explore the potential of adding a quality winger like Green into the mix. And according to Lowe's estimation, it could be a bargain for the purple-and-gold.

LINK

Via Zach Lowe
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Rumor: Gerald Green to the Lakers?

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
Quote:
Gerald Green had a breakout season last year with Phoenix, putting up 15.8 points while shooting 40 percent from beyond the arc. While many would see at as a fluke season, there certainly will be a market for the athletic guard especially for the Lakers who could explore the potential of adding a quality winger like Green into the mix. And according to Lowe's estimation, it could be a bargain for the purple-and-gold.

LINK

Via Zach Lowe

Where the hell are you getting these weird links? Venture Capitalist Post? Is that better than Forum Blue and Gold or Silver Screen and Roll?

What does the Communist Party Blog think about potential Lakers moves?

FYI, Lowe didn't speculate that the Lakers would be in the mix. That's the Venture Capitalist's extrapolation of a quote from Lowe saying Suns will try to move Green.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject:

Zach Lowe is the one who mentioned Green to Lakers as a possibility this season... he has over 100K followers on twitter.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
Zach Lowe is the one who mentioned Green to Lakers as a possibility this season... he has over 100K followers on twitter.

No he didn't. The article surmised it. Lowe just said Green would be moved, possibly for as low as a 2nd rounder or two.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject:

I guess so.... those Hou picks we got could go a long way of adding a quality player like Green though...... he would be a big boost off the bench but then you have to wonder what would happen to Young..
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject:

mods can lock this...... if they want.
saacman5033
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

Where did Lowe actually mention that? The Lowe article this article links to has no mention of Green to Lakers.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: