Nick Young and Snoop Dogg are Beefing a lil (seriously)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject:

This is so babyish.
vkewalra
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject:

The way Snoop "wins" whatever imaginary battle he has with an irrelevant Australian rapper is putting out better music than her. Pretty simple and you don't look like a fool doing it. I wouldn't mind hearing something along the lines of Gin and Juice again, I'm sure most people who like rap would prefer that to whatever it is on the radio these days.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject:

Snoop hasn't put out good music in a very very very long time. He's pretty much a joke now.
KeepItRealOrElse
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:25 pm    Post subject:

TMZ ‏@TMZ 3m3 minutes ago

Snoop Dogg -- APOLOGIZES to Iggy Azalea ... T.I. Plays Peacemaker http://dlvr.it/7CsZSB

welp...
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 pm    Post subject:

The problem is that whenever Iggy is at an event Snoop is always cool as heck and nice to her or tries to get a picture with her.

This was Iggy's response to him after he started making fun of her for no reason

Quote:

“@snoopdogg why would you post such a mean pic on insta when you send your body guards to ask me for pictures every time we are at shows together?” Iggy wrote on Twitter. “My bodyguard stopped the fire truck that saved your friends life in canada when he almost burnt down the hotel.”

“And everytime I’ve spoken to you, you’ve always been nice as hell. I’m disappointed you’d be such an ass for no reason,” she added.

Nothing bad at all. No reason for him to continuously try to bully her.
CBaller8
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject:

Maybe he got hacked. That seems to be a trend
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:33 pm    Post subject:

she accepted his apology

Quote:

IGGY AZALEA @IGGYAZALEA ·
I appreciate the apology @snoopdogg

Let that be that people, time to focus on the positive things I've got going on. no time to dwell on the negative.
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject:

and the truth is, he dissed Iggy for no reason because she IS relevant right now and it got his name out there when no one was talking about him. Mission accomplished for him I guess. But all this prejudice bull stuff she faces from other rappers is a bit much. Glad she took the high road for the most part.

It's disappointing that Snoop who is a father and has a teen daughter would resort to that type of bullying and for no reason.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:38 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, Iggy is wack and she's a Australian rapper who raps in a Southern accent. But Snoop shouldn't start beefin with her for no reason.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject:

just a question on topic of Snoop and not saying either of the following is right to do but why is it that Snoop can make skits of him in white face and its oh so hilarious but if a white artist did the same in black face it would be the most offensive thing in the world and his career would be over ??
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:41 pm    Post subject:

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
Yeah, Iggy is wack and she's a Australian rapper who raps in a Southern accent. But Snoop shouldn't start beefin with her for no reason.

When she honed her rap skills in the south for one third of her life it's not out of the ordinary for her to adapt a style or flow from the people she studied and learned from. If she grew up and honed her rap skills on the west side her flow would probably be similar to that as well. It's honestly no big deal when people hate on that.

And yeah Snoop shouldn't be beefing with her. I remember when she was an unknown trying to make it and freestyling on youtube. She had skill and she deserves what she's earned. Snoop actually hating on her to become relevant is a sad state of affairs for someone with the prestige of Snoop considering how high up some people hold him in the rap world.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

When she honed her rap skills in the south for one third of her life it's not out of the ordinary for her to adapt a style or flow from the people she studied and learned from. If she grew up and honed her rap skills on the west side her flow would probably be similar to that as well. It's honestly no big deal when people hate on that.

And yeah Snoop shouldn't be beefing with her. I remember when she was an unknown trying to make it and freestyling on youtube. She had skill and she deserves what she's earned. Snoop actually hating on her to become relevant is a sad state of affairs for someone with the prestige of Snoop considering how high up some people hold him in the rap world.

I dont understand the big deal that she raps in a "southern dialect" how many British singers sing in a British dialect ??
MJST
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
MJST wrote:
Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

I dont understand the big deal that she raps in a "southern dialect" how many British singers sing in a British dialect ??

I agree. no one would really want it to come down to race but the truth is if she was black from Australia no one would say jack squat if she lived in the south from 16 onward honing her rapping skills down there. People would say "she raps with that accent because thats where she honed her skill!". When she gets in that rap persona thats where she goes to. It's not much different from many rappers do. I knew Jayo Felony, he was one of the nicest guys in the world, respectful to my mom and always "yes sir, yes ma'am" very classy guy when he hung with us and my Uncle. But he get on stage or in an interview and it's like night and day. It's what rappers do. Eminem said it best "we're entertainers you ignoramus."

I guess people wish Iggy flowed like this on her mainstream songs more often. If she did people probably wouldn't talk as much.

But even still, I can't hate on her for making it and working hard every single day for it. People that try to find reasons to hate on her accent or be prejudice is just sad imo.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
pmacla wrote:
MJST wrote:
Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

I agree. no one would really want it to come down to race but the truth is if she was black from Australia no one would say jack squat if she lived in the south from 16 onward honing her rapping skills down there. People would say "she raps with that accent because thats where she honed her skill!". When she gets in that rap persona thats where she goes to. It's not much different from many rappers do. I knew Jayo Felony, he was one of the nicest guys in the world, respectful to my mom and always "yes sir, yes ma'am" very classy guy when he hung with us and my Uncle. But he get on stage or in an interview and it's like night and day. It's what rappers do. Eminem said it best "we're entertainers you ignoramus."

I guess people wish Iggy flowed like this on her mainstream songs more often. If she did people probably wouldn't talk as much.

But even still, I can't hate on her for making it and working hard every single day for it. People that try to find reasons to hate on her accent or be prejudice is just sad imo.

Let's face it with women in music, if they even are really singing something is fake on them, people buy the image and usually god awful song writing not the actual "talent" and as for rappers today especiall, gangsta or "hard" rappers I would tend to estimate 95% of them are just an act and a image to sell records and they have never even been in a fight in their lives
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm    Post subject:

Snoop is looking real insecure. Someone of his stature and accomplishments and fan fillowing, shouldnt ruin it by acting like an ahole. Snoop needs to show people respect or else he wont get any respect.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject:

At least there will be no West Coast vs. Australia beef.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:09 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
MJST wrote:
pmacla wrote:
MJST wrote:
Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

Let's face it with women in music, if they even are really singing something is fake on them, people buy the image and usually god awful song writing not the actual "talent" and as for rappers today especiall, gangsta or "hard" rappers I would tend to estimate 95% of them are just an act and a image to sell records and they have never even been in a fight in their lives

Lil' Wayne is a example. All of a sudden he's a Blood. I don't see him suwooping during his "Bling Bling" days in his earlier career.
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject:

MJST wrote:
Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:

I don't think it would make a difference if she was schooled on the West Coast. Cause every rapper now a days from whatever region they're from, all sound like they're from the South. From the style of their flow to their beat selection.
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:31 pm    Post subject:

#justhiphopthings

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject:

Aren't they going to settle this by break dancing?
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm    Post subject:

JerryMagicKobe wrote:
Aren't they going to settle this by break dancing?

I'd prefer a DJ battle.
xxsicrokerxx
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Who's Iggy? Iguodala ?
oliverginob
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject:

and Sacre has a Snoop Dogg tattoo , don't remind Nick
Hard_Butter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject:

Isn't Snoop like almost 50? Dude's acting like a child.

Kiss my Converse.
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject:

EchoZulu wrote:
Isn't Snoop like almost 50? Dude's acting like a child.

It's pathetic and stupid all around on this one.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: