Injuries

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobe24MSU
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm    Post subject: Injuries

So are any of Henry, Kelly, Clarkson, or Nash gonna be ready by next Tuesday? Haven't heard any updates on them.

Hopefully they are back soon, because if they are out the first month like Swaggy is, we may only have 1-2 wins come December with the playing group we currently have.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Clarkson and Nash may play tonite Kelly is possible for Tuesday, Henry is in Germany getting the "Kobe treatment" out indefinitely
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject:

I think X-Ray Henry may be done for a while. Wonder if the team is going to hang on to his roster spot (though we'd get early bird rights on him next year if we kept him this season).
Kobe24MSU
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
I think X-Ray Henry may be done for a while. Wonder if the team is going to hang on to his roster spot (though we'd get early bird rights on him next year if we kept him this season).

Disappointing, because I remember when X did an interview with Trudell a couple weeks ago and it sounded like things were going good and he would be back soon.

Henry makes a big difference on this team IMO. He is light years better than Wes Johnson. I think he's even capable of playing spot minutes at the 1. Him, Swaggy, and Kobe together on the court would be fun to watch.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject:

Kobe24MSU wrote:
yinoma2001 wrote:

Disappointing, because I remember when X did an interview with Trudell a couple weeks ago and it sounded like things were going good and he would be back soon.

Henry makes a big difference on this team IMO. He is light years better than Wes Johnson. I think he's even capable of playing spot minutes at the 1. Him, Swaggy, and Kobe together on the court would be fun to watch.

Yeah. He's not such a liability on offense and his defense is passable due to his strong upper body (Hubie Brown voice).
Kobe24MSU
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:32 pm    Post subject:

pmacla wrote:
Clarkson and Nash may play tonite Kelly is possible for Tuesday, Henry is in Germany getting the "Kobe treatment" out indefinitely

Where did you see that Nash may play tonight?

Also, haven't they been saying Kelly is possible for the last week or so? I thought he had a setback. Not really concerned about our Kelly because our 4 and 5 depth is fine, but with Henry, Young, Clarkson, and Nash out, we are really thin on the perimeter.
LoyalLakerfan44
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:39 pm    Post subject:

I want to see more of Clarkson hopefully he plays tonight, don't care about Nash. I think X is just getting the procedure as insurance he will be back sometime during the season. We need Swaggy back his scoring will really help Kobe.
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Kobe24MSU wrote:
pmacla wrote:

Where did you see that Nash may play tonight?

Also, haven't they been saying Kelly is possible for the last week or so? I thought he had a setback. Not really concerned about our Kelly because our 4 and 5 depth is fine, but with Henry, Young, Clarkson, and Nash out, we are really thin on the perimeter.

Quote:
Jovan Buha @jovanbuha ยท 22h 22 hours ago
Jordan Clarkson and Steve Nash are day-to-day and could play tonight if needed, but won't.
0 replies 3 retweets 1 favorite
Reply Retweet3 Favorite1
More

new ESPNLA writer from last night
panamaniac
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject:

"They'll play tonight if needed, but won't??". Geez could he be any more vague?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: