You're either for us or against us...

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
King Nupe
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:36 am    Post subject: You're either for us or against us...

Either you're with us or you're not. The lakers are the lakers. There is no seperation. Jim is owner, Mitch is the GM, Kobe is our superstar. Together they've brought us 2 Rings since the Shaq trade. They are responsible for the billion dollar tv deal that Jeannie was able to negotiate. They are the ones that put those banners in the rafters, NOT JEANNIE. You guys need to choose sides. Either you support the Lakers all the way, or your can Get out.

Real fans support their team through thick and thin. We don't turn our backs when the Media has an agenda to put them down. Jim is an EXCELLENT owner and Mitch is an EXCELLENT GM. Get over yourselves.

Last edited by King Nupe on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
King beef
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: You're either for us or against us...

King Nupe wrote:
Either you're with us or you're not. The lakers are the lakers. There is no seperation. Jim is owner, Mitch is the GM, Kobe is our superstar. Together they've brought us 2 Rings since the Shaq trade. They are responsible for the billion dollar tv deal that Jeannie was able to negotiate. They are the ones that put those banners in the rafters, NOT JEANNIE. You guys need to choose sides. Either you support the Lakers all the way, or your can I do not agree with your opinion..

Real fans support their team through thick and thin. We don't turn our backs when the Media has an agenda to put them down. Jim is an EXCELLENT owner and Mitch is an EXCELLENT GM. Get over yourselves.

"Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes"
ronnyjeremy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 am    Post subject:

Don't tell us, we need to have your line of thinking or else we are not lakers fans.
Firelord_Rag
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:57 am    Post subject:

I am NOT with you. You believe what you want to believe buddy. Don't force it on me.

That does not make me a non-lakers fan.
yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: You're either for us or against us...

King beef wrote:
King Nupe wrote:
Either you're with us or you're not. The lakers are the lakers. There is no seperation. Jim is owner, Mitch is the GM, Kobe is our superstar. Together they've brought us 2 Rings since the Shaq trade. They are responsible for the billion dollar tv deal that Jeannie was able to negotiate. They are the ones that put those banners in the rafters, NOT JEANNIE. You guys need to choose sides. Either you support the Lakers all the way, or your can I do not agree with your opinion..

"Only a Sith Lord deals in absolutes"

yinoma2001
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am    Post subject:

Blood oaths? Initiations? Secret fan codes? Anyone???
pmacla
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:10 am    Post subject:

SPARTA !!!!!!!
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject:

All the way? So I guess Clippers fans had to like Donald Sterling all those years.
Reflexx
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
All the way? So I guess Clippers fans had to like Donald Sterling all those years.

It didn't seem rational to me for Clippers fans to be Clippers fans when Sterling was the owner.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject:

Here we go with the "REAL FANS" thing again.
salami
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: You're either for us or against us...

King Nupe wrote:
Either you're with us or you're not. The lakers are the lakers. There is no seperation. Jim is owner, Mitch is the GM, Kobe is our superstar. Together they've brought us 2 Rings since the Shaq trade. They are responsible for the billion dollar tv deal that Jeannie was able to negotiate. They are the ones that put those banners in the rafters, NOT JEANNIE. You guys need to choose sides. Either you support the Lakers all the way, or your can Get out.

most fascist post I've ever seen on any topic
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: