BLAZERS -at- LAKERS - 10-22-14 - Thoughts and :-)) Ratings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakerpr
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:19 pm    Post subject:

I enjoy reading those post game analysis. The 2nd unit looks like future laker first unit.
stoneclearing
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:57 pm    Post subject:

jorkerjork wrote:
Great work DB, as always.

Just wondering if you could put letter grades for each player instead, where the grade is relative to whether you think the player did well or poorly relative to his perceived talent level. That could be more useful I think. Watching the game, Randle obviously got an A or a A+ last night, Lin probably a B, etc.

I'd agree with this, but I don't want to see the emoticons go either, can you do both?
A Mad Chinaman
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:45 pm    Post subject:

DancingBarry wrote:
kray28_ wrote:
Klone_dd wrote:
Starting to enjoy Lin on the floor. Yes, he was sloppy tonight, but there's a free flowing dynamic when he's leading the charge. I'm wondering if he can bring that if he's playing with Kobe though.
Watch the other night's game vs. PHX, and the answer is a resounding "YES!".

He has no problem turning down Kobe's call for the ball, and generally tries to make the best overall play that the defense gives him.

They were definitely a one-two punch in that fourth quarter. Should have been enough for a knockout.
JLin's strength of penetrating and closing, it would take a lot of pressure off the Black Mamba.

With Price/JLin appearing to pressure opposing PGs once they past the half court line, BScott's mission to play Smash Ball Defense will be always evident
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Thoughts and Ratings All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: