QFTOS 14-15 season opener edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
golaker
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject:

KBH wrote:
golaker wrote:
Kobe dominated the league from 99-13. He got the best of every team, every rivalry, every sportswriter who tried to bury him in the mid 2000's. 5 championships, countless heartbreaking game winners, Olympic gold, 81 points, 62 in 3 quarters, MVP, a 3 peat and a back-to-back. They just couldn't shake him, he always ended up on top.

Now, 36 years old, 20 years in the league and significantly injured, they come and try to claim victory over him. As if somehow now, they can say "we were always right about him".

Pathetic!

Great post. It's almost comical how many people have been waiting so long to kick this dude when he's down.

Thanks. Yeah, I wish someone in the media would respond this way. "You're really trying to bring Kobe down? You realize you're a little late? The guy won 5 rings and he's getting ready to retire." Lol
DJ Slik
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject:

Clutchfan clowns can GTH. Their chips were only gifted because MJ wanted to dick around with baseball.
swoosh-it
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject:

They are a bunch of bitter fans. Watchout for them to come here to troll. Like me some Kobe-Lin!
Who Takes The Blame
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:30 am    Post subject:

We are wasting our time talking about other forums. This is gonna be settled by tomorrow night. Don't worry about what the other people from the forums say.
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject:

DJ Slik wrote:
Clutchfan clowns can GTH. Their chips were only gifted because MJ wanted to dick around with baseball.

I actually laughed. That was actually pretty accurate and funny!
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:47 am    Post subject:

golaker wrote:
Kobe dominated the league from 99-13. He got the best of every team, every rivalry, every sportswriter who tried to bury him in the mid 2000's. 5 championships, countless heartbreaking game winners, Olympic gold, 81 points, 62 in 3 quarters, MVP, a 3 peat and a back-to-back. They just couldn't shake him, he always ended up on top.

Now, 36 years old, 20 years in the league and significantly injured, they come and try to claim victory over him. As if somehow now, they can say "we were always right about him".

Pathetic!

This guy! I like him. Great post. I wish this could be plastered all over ESPN and NBA.com
LakerLand247
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject:

12 wrote:
golaker wrote:

Pathetic!

This guy! I like him. Great post. I wish this could be plastered all over ESPN and NBA.com

Anonymous needs to post that it would be awesome
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject:

[quote="Harlemlakerfan"]
golaker wrote:

Pathetic!

good post
since1991
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject:

Melo is saying he'd always love to play with Kobe. It seems like he didn't want to play with idiots like Dwight and Harden. Neither did Bosh.
yammy1688
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:13 pm    Post subject:

i don't post much, but when i do, i quote good posts.

Harlemlakerfan wrote:
golaker wrote:

Pathetic!

Post of the year!
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject:

early pre-game:

link

reason for HOAs wrote:
It will be sickening if we don't win this game by double figures.

Homeschooled; has a class ring wrote:
Howard to go for 40 points and 20 rebounds

gym selfie wrote:
Let's start the the season by emphatically blowing out the Lakers. Go Rox!

LOL @ HAND HYGEINE wrote:
Kobe goes for 45! And the Lakers lose by 15

never left el paso wrote:
I'm nervous about this. Kobe will be fired up for this one game and well rested to put up some kind of MVP performance...and I have bad memories of Kobe in regular season games. It seems like he usually gets the best of us.

A Walking Talking Stephen Hawking minus the brains wrote:
Lakers are too shorthanded for this to be a trap game lol. They may just have to forfeit midway into the game due to injuries.

product of a lifetime of listening to hip hop wrote:
Can't wait to see PBev eat Jeremy Lin alive

ethcuse me would u like to buy some helen grace chocolathes so my thschool can buy new bathketball jertheyth no ok thank u god bleth u wrote:
Oh man. You have to love Lakers fans. Consistent comedy.

XperiencedVirgin wrote:
Should be a complete blow out. Fakers have no center, no forwards, an average point guard, and a declining, injury prone Kobe. No way they even come close to the Rockets. Probably going to be a 30+ point win for us.

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
steve_42
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject:

It's funny that their fans are making fun of the Lakers for striking out in free agency, when they couldn't even get Chris Bosh after LeBron left Miami. They are no more than first round fodder.
EddieJonesss
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Nothing like some inter-forum trash talk to build camaraderie among the ranks!
ringfinger
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:42 pm    Post subject:

golaker wrote:

Pathetic!

Ehhhh, to me, this sounds like you're trying to sandbag a little bit. Either Kobe is at the top of his game, or he's a shell of his former self.

If he's the former, then they have every right to talk smack if they get the best of him.

If it's the latter, then I agree with you. That's like kicking a man while he's down. I'm just not sure Kobe is down just yet.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: