The "blacked out" theme on TWC needs to go

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:14 am    Post subject: The "blacked out" theme on TWC needs to go

I know this is kind of a dumb topic because it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but what other outlet do we have to discuss all things Lakers?

The "blacked out" theme from TWC sportsnet's debut needs to go. It never really looked that great in the first place. But at least it fit the dramatic tone when we were trying to do something epic with Kobe, Gasol, Nash, and the other guy. This new team is full of young guys and is a lot more jovial and exciting!

Bring back the purple in our logo! I can't stand seeing that all black logo with just a splash of yellow thrown in. Even going onto the sportsnet website to watch videos is depressing with the monotone sea of black.

Everything is just so dark. Bring in some more color, brightness, and Laker magic! This team haas personality. The studio set should reflect that.

/rantoff
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Don Draper
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:15 am    Post subject:

They should have Swaggy P decorate the set.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject:

Don Draper wrote:
They should have Swaggy P decorate the set.

With MWP as his assistant
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
TAKAHIRO
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject:

troika handled all of that, they also designed SportsCenter's graphics which has a lot of color that you're looking for. You get what you pay for.

The set was designed by David Weller per newscaststudio.com

Their graphics pack and studio is definitely in need a of an upgrade. They DID upgrade their lounge area and got rid of the tan sofa and got black leather chairs! Also have a touch screen display now. Exciting stuff
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject:

TAKAHIRO wrote:
troika handled all of that, they also designed SportsCenter's graphics which has a lot of color that you're looking for. You get what you pay for.

The set was designed by David Weller per newscaststudio.com

Their graphics pack and studio is definitely in need a of an upgrade. They DID upgrade their lounge area and got rid of the tan sofa and got black leather chairs! Also have a touch screen display now. Exciting stuff

Thanks for the info man, good stuff! They need to re-do it. Not sure how much that will cost them, but I could do it for them for cheap LOL
TAKAHIRO
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:46 pm    Post subject:

not a problem. Nice to see other people care about this stuff, most people I talk to about it have the whole "who cares" attitude so its nice to see people notice. There's a couple guys here who follow ALL aspects of the Lakers
CabinCreek44
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:56 am    Post subject:

They should have Jaime Maggio decorating the set more often.
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:43 am    Post subject:

TAKAHIRO wrote:
not a problem. Nice to see other people care about this stuff, most people I talk to about it have the whole "who cares" attitude so its nice to see people notice. There's a couple guys here who follow ALL aspects of the Lakers

yup I find it interesting. I think TWC is doing a decent job, so I don't wanna rip on them too badly. But I also think for the price they paid for the Lakers rights they could do a whole lot better.

When they used to have Andy Adler stumbling and fumbling over reading tweets, that was cringeworthy
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject:

I think TWC sportsnet should go, but that's another story.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Isaiah
Star Player
Star Player

Location: Las Vegas (formerly from Metro Manila, Philippines)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject:

CabinCreek44 wrote:

With Kelly Tennant
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Reply with quote
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject:

CabinCreek44 wrote:

I smh at how we had to sit and digest Andy Adler's arms, but we can't get any of Jamie's A-grade booty in a pair of tight, white pants. Cmon!!!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: