Get well soon, Julius...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmcstreet
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject:

First game as a season ticket holder, felt like somebody kicked me right in the guy. Get well soon J30!
-Showtime-
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject:

Wishing Julius a fast recovery.
LakeShow06
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject:

Just the WORST news possible. So disappointing for Julius (and the Lakers). But he will be back. Julius has something about him - apart from the tangible talent. He kinda has that glint in the eye. He wants success....
lakerbaker89
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject:

my thoughts go out to Jules, hope he has a complete and full recover I cant explain with words how sad it was to see him go down. Hopefully this somehow makes him more determined to succeed. These type of things can break mentally weak people, I do not see Julius as one of those types.

I was looking forward very much to watching Julius develop through the season, sad to know that wont happen. At 19 he will have enough time to still become the stud I know he can become. Hopefully Lakers really work on his body while he is out, and once he can shoot jumpers he needs to work on them all day everyday till training camp next season. Having that in his arsenal shooting it with confidence is what he needs to open up all the rest of his game that is already at such a high level.

Just really really sad to see this happen to him and in his first official NBA game of his life. Lucky for us next training camp he will only be 20. I pray this was just a fluke freak injury. GO LAKERS, get well jules!
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Screw you basketball gods

!...
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: