How many titles would the Lakers had won if Shaq was paired with MJ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drzucchini
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:02 pm    Post subject:

Telleris wrote:
drzucchini wrote:
Telleris wrote:
MJ had no real problem co-existing with people, heck, he had Rodman of all people

He gave Pippen absolute hell for having occasional game-affecting migraines. I'm sure he'd let it slide when Shaq comes into training camp weighing in at four bills.

Is he going to be overweight in game 7 of the conference finals?

Are they even going to make it to Game 7 of the Conference Finals? If Jordan were on, say, the 2002-03 team, he'd be just like Kobe that season, trying to keep the team afloat while Shaq takes his sweet time coming back from injury and then playing himself into semi-respectable shape. I don't see why Jordan would tolerate that sort of laziness and general (bleep). I can just imagine the vicious fat jokes in the locker room.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: