bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:58 pm    Post subject:

back2backlakers2010 wrote:
autoprt wrote:
PPP wrote:
tonman wrote:
Interesting, Lin scored 7 points in 2:03 in 2nd quarter and 7 points in 1:43 in the 3rd quarter.

that's the problem, he didn't get other players involve.
lin needs to get more selfish even if he gets benched, his trade value and overall value since he's in a contract year is dropping. he has to go into offense mode otherwise he's going to have a significant drop in salary next year wherever he plays.

Lin is being mind F'd by BS. Recent news articles quoting BS saying Jeremy has to get the others involved. He was agressive tonight, that got him benched.

Did you notice that Boozer and Hill were also benched?
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:59 pm    Post subject:

Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:
Boozer is going to the bench, I think no doubt. Nothing else seems clear to me. Who replaces Boozer?

Problem is defense. Worse defensive starter is Boozer. Best defensive player on the team is Davis. So the answer would be Davis.

I agree, but Davis is foul prone. That's the big minus with Davis. How many minutes can he play without being in foul trouble?
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject:

infinite-loop wrote:
Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:
Boozer is going to the bench, I think no doubt. Nothing else seems clear to me. Who replaces Boozer?

Problem is defense. Worse defensive starter is Boozer. Best defensive player on the team is Davis. So the answer would be Davis.

I agree

Agreed as well. Davis can't shoot the 20-25 foot 2 but my head will explode if I see Boozer continue doing just that. At least with Davis the Lakers get a rim protector and they can develop a p&r, something that will NEVER happen with Boozer.
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:05 pm    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:

I agree, but Davis is foul prone. That's the big minus with Davis. How many minutes can he play without being in foul trouble?

At least he is foul prone cause he's working hard as opposed to Boozer's laziness, pushing in the back.
nickuku
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:05 am    Post subject:

I didn't watch the game but looking at the box score how did sacare and ronnie price jack up 10 shots each. Those guys are shooting as much as a prime Pau. I rather have Kobe go 4-20 instead of those 2 morons.
JuanCesta
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:11 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:
I didn't watch the game but looking at the box score how did sacare and ronnie price jack up 10 shots each. Those guys are shooting as much as a prime Pau. I rather have Kobe go 4-20 instead of those 2 morons.

Just wait until Sunday when BS makes them starters. Price will probably put up 15+ FGAs he'll be so hyped. So considering his FG% he'll make 3 of those.
Get ready for Pricehysteria.
For the whole real truth about Jeremy Lin and his toxic tenure with Houston and Kevin Mchale to a new beginning with the Lakers read my post on Pg 108 in "Official Jeremy Lin thread" posted 11/20/14 at 7:39pm.
Shaqtin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
autoprt wrote:
PPP wrote:
tonman wrote:
Interesting, Lin scored 7 points in 2:03 in 2nd quarter and 7 points in 1:43 in the 3rd quarter.

lin needs to get more selfish even if he gets benched, his trade value and overall value since he's in a contract year is dropping. he has to go into offense mode otherwise he's going to have a significant drop in salary next year wherever he plays.

Lin is being mind F'd by BS. Recent news articles quoting BS saying Jeremy has to get the others involved. He was agressive tonight, that got him benched.

Did you notice that Boozer and Hill were also benched?

Link please. Byron is a moron. Lin was passing, Boozer and Kobe clanked it to a large deficit. I rather have Lin drive than his teammate shoot long 2s for the rival take it for a fast break. Either Lin gets fouled/make or miss it.

Why doesn't Byron understand long 2s give fast break to the other team. Just go to the rim or shoot the open 3.
madddogg
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:26 am    Post subject:

Worthy42 wrote:
Well done Lakers!

This was a crucial game on the schedule, being all that Boston is tanking too.

But in the end we won the Tank Battle tonight!

Well done BS! Almost cost us a lost with that whole Lin scoring bin. Good thing he defused that quickly!

madddogg
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:29 am    Post subject:

Reflexx wrote:
I guess we all know now why Lin doesn't play aggressive and drive. He'll get benched.

absolutely don't understand it. Lin actually playing well and gets benched. BS worse coach ever.
autoprt
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:55 am    Post subject:

madddogg wrote:
Worthy42 wrote:
Well done Lakers!

This was a crucial game on the schedule, being all that Boston is tanking too.

But in the end we won the Tank Battle tonight!

Well done BS! Almost cost us a lost with that whole Lin scoring bin. Good thing he defused that quickly!

lol too funny
Lostology
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:14 am    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:

You get every single minute you can from Davis even if he fouls out. He gets rebounds and challenges anyone that goes to the rim. Even if he starts and plays only the first 4 minutes it would be good to stop the bleeding. Plus Boozer and Hill should never be on the court at the same time.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 am    Post subject:

Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:
Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:

You get every single minute you can from Davis even if he fouls out. He gets rebounds and challenges anyone that goes to the rim. Even if he starts and plays only the first 4 minutes it would be good to stop the bleeding. Plus Boozer and Hill should never be on the court at the same time.

Hey, I love Davis, I want him to start too. But the fouling is an issue. Well, I hope he does. And in there with Lin, it would be stupid to start Davis and have Lin come off of the bench but we are talking Scott here who makes dumb decisions.
Lostology
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 am    Post subject:

catman2u wrote:
infinite-loop wrote:
Lostology wrote:
bws94 wrote:

I agree

Agreed as well. Davis can't shoot the 20-25 foot 2 but my head will explode if I see Boozer continue doing just that. At least with Davis the Lakers get a rim protector and they can develop a p&r, something that will NEVER happen with Boozer.

Davis hustles, grabs rebounds, and plays way better D than Hill and Boozer. Davis doesn't need to shoot the 20-25 foot 2. If Davis goes out that far he should be doing a PnR or handing the ball off to someone. Hill and Boozer are redundant players. Why would you need two bigs on the floor that cannot play D and both shooting long 2s. Boozer cannot even grab a rebound unless it falls straight to his hands. He doesn't box out cause his feet are like cement so he cannot move. He is always out of position so either he doesn't get the rebound or he pushes.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:33 am    Post subject:

autoprt wrote:
PPP wrote:
tonman wrote:

BS is all over the map. First they want Lin to be more agressive, then whenever he does he gets benched. Then they give the PG reigns to Kobe yet expect Lin to get others involved.

Lin is probably confused as heck to what his role on this team is.
Shaqtin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:58 am    Post subject:

13th Man wrote:
autoprt wrote:
PPP wrote:
tonman wrote:

BS is all over the map. First they want Lin to be more agressive, then whenever he does he gets benched. Then they give the PG reigns to Kobe yet expect Lin to get others involved.

Lin is probably confused as heck to what his role on this team is.

Lin just wants to get off this train wreck. I am sure Jason Kid can give him some referals.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject:

Statistical recipe for disaster:

The Celtics outrebounded the Lakers 68-44!

They also made 51.1 percent of their shots while the Lakers shot only 41.3 percent.
Shaqtin
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:56 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:

They also made 51.1 percent of their shots while the Lakers shot only 41.3 percent.

That is what happens when a coach puts Sacre and Price in for 25 min+.
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:41 am    Post subject:

nickuku wrote:

It drives me crazy the way they jack up mid range 2's. Maybe its the Kobe influence, IDK. There is hardly every an attempt to work the ball inside.
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:42 am    Post subject:

pio2u wrote:

No surprise the way they jack up shots from the key and beyond.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39
Jump to: