PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:26 pm    Post subject:

Nightwalker wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
I wouldn't mind if Kobe retired now there's nothing left for him to prove this team suck ass he should hang up the sneakers. This Laker team is an embarrassment and a joke Kobe deserves much better.

so retire instead of trying to play team ball....

It does not matter if Kobe plays team ball they will still suck no matter what he does that's how bad they are. This is a black hole Kobe in his prime would have trouble dragging this team to playoffs.

no you don't get it. you establish a culture regardless if you are winning or losing. if that culture is to play unselfish and as a team, then you can go out and get guys to come in an compete in the same manner.

Lol this logic is flawed. Newsflish who does Kobe to pass to that can knockdown shots at a good rate. Now if Kobe had average to good cast around him I would question his motives shooting too much not trusting his teammates enough, but that is not the case here. Please stop blaming Kobe for this current mess he is on of few good players on this team.

They are making the shots at a much better rate than he is so I don't like that excuse. If he wants the ball to go through him on offense, it's his responsibility to find the open guy. If he wants to be a SHOOTING guard only, he needs to be willing to play off the ball. If he is going to control the ball and not trust the ball with anyone else, then we will see more of the same from this team.

I'm thinking he is just trying to pass Jordan and once he does, he will change up his play.

Come on man they don't command double team or same attention as Kobe does and not shooting near as much as Kobe so there shooting percentage will be better. Kobe does find the open guy and I see time and time again they miss or Kobe gets the ball with few secs led on shot clock and he shoots last sec shot that is difficult. Please stop being a Kobe hater thanks.
Kobe does not command double teams this year from what I see. They just crowrd him and let him take those fallaways, while another defender clogs the passing lanes to wait dor the turnover pass.
13th Man
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Nightwalker wrote:
autoprt wrote:
did nash make that much of a difference? early on this team looked like it would make 8th seed no problem. also i think kobe is starting to wear down.

If Kobe is wearing down already that's a bad sign he won't make it through the season.

This will only get worse for Kobe because the other teams will simply hone in on him like the Pelicans did tonight. Kobe needs the load to be taken off of him, not added. Good call Byron Scott.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject:

Nightwalker wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
I wouldn't mind if Kobe retired now there's nothing left for him to prove this team suck ass he should hang up the sneakers. This Laker team is an embarrassment and a joke Kobe deserves much better.

It does not matter if Kobe plays team ball they will still suck no matter what he does that's how bad they are. This is a black hole Kobe in his prime would have trouble dragging this team to playoffs.

no you don't get it. you establish a culture regardless if you are winning or losing. if that culture is to play unselfish and as a team, then you can go out and get guys to come in an compete in the same manner.

Lol this logic is flawed. Newsflish who does Kobe to pass to that can knockdown shots at a good rate. Now if Kobe had average to good cast around him I would question his motives shooting too much not trusting his teammates enough, but that is not the case here. Please stop blaming Kobe for this current mess he is on of few good players on this team.

They are making the shots at a much better rate than he is so I don't like that excuse. If he wants the ball to go through him on offense, it's his responsibility to find the open guy. If he wants to be a SHOOTING guard only, he needs to be willing to play off the ball. If he is going to control the ball and not trust the ball with anyone else, then we will see more of the same from this team.

I'm thinking he is just trying to pass Jordan and once he does, he will change up his play.

Come on man they don't command double team or same attention as Kobe does and not shooting near as much as Kobe so there shooting percentage will be better. Kobe does find the open guy and I see time and time again they miss or Kobe gets the ball with few secs led on shot clock and he shoots last sec shot that is difficult. Please stop being a Kobe hater thanks.

So if Kobe has an open teammate, he should pass to them instead of taking a difficult shot. It doesn't mean they're better players or shooters than him, it just means its a better shot.

If he doesn't want to do that or doesn't have the energy for it, he should play off the ball and have the offense incorporate more screens to get him better shots.
House Lakesters
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:51 pm    Post subject:

how much were nosebleed tickets to the 2010 lakers? You could easily get lower bowl for 100 bucks these days right?
Phillycheese
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject:

So Jrue had a 22-8-4 stat line. Looks like the starter PG defended well ... Not.
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject:

BasketballReasons? wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
at the end it is all about coaching. it does not matter how you rearrange the line up, they still are going to play with the same attitude. there is no PNRs, no game plans. the game looks the same even with a change of the lineup. BS is responsible for all of these losses. i don't think the players are responding to him. just sad...

are you aware of our current roster?...there is no coach that can turn things around with this team.

Funny thing is it seems we'll never know because BS is clueless to all the right moves that seem so obvious to many on the forums. WHO didn't see the chemistry that Lin and Davis were developing in preseason? So BS's solution is to ensure they don't play together? WHO doesn't see that Kobe shooing 29% from downtown and not much better from 2 along with matador D is losing games? Wouldn't 30 intense Kobe minutes be better than 38 mediocre?
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 am    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:

So if Kobe has an open teammate, he should pass to them instead of taking a difficult shot. It doesn't mean they're better players or shooters than him, it just means its a better shot.

If he doesn't want to do that or doesn't have the energy for it, he should play off the ball and have the offense incorporate more screens to get him better shots.

This defense of all things Kobe is a joke. I've seen Lin flailing away for an open look 3 while kobe does his bounce bounce long fallaway 2 miss. Even with not being allowed to get into a groove Lin's 3 pt % is better than Kobe's long range fallaway 2's. Its insane. When is BS going to get the team to play an offense that opens up big men under the basket occasionally instead of above the key where Hill, Boozer and Sacre hang out. Nick Young has become of victim of his own hype. 4-11 Hill, 6-18 Kobe, 3-13 Young will not win ANY games. Okay I admit it happens occasionally, maybe 2 or 3 times a game, like last nights behind the back pass to Davis.
Hurrican
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject:

catman2u wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
Treble Clef wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:
tonman wrote:
Nightwalker wrote:

This defense of all things Kobe is a joke. I've seen Lin flailing away for an open look 3 while kobe does his bounce bounce long fallaway 2 miss. Even with not being allowed to get into a groove Lin's 3 pt % is better than Kobe's long range fallaway 2's. Its insane. When is BS going to get the team to play an offense that opens up big men under the basket occasionally instead of above the key where Hill, Boozer and Sacre hang out. Nick Young has become of victim of his own hype. 4-11 Hill, 6-18 Kobe, 3-13 Young will not win ANY games. Okay I admit it happens occasionally, maybe 2 or 3 times a game, like last nights behind the back pass to Davis.

Lets not complain too much about their bad shooting as lin was having an off night as well with 1/5 shooting.
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject:

Oh (bleep), there was a game last night?

!...
DShotMaker1824
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:49 pm    Post subject:

City_Dawg wrote:
Oh (bleep), there was a game last night?

I'm binge watching HIMYM over the games now. I saw the score at the end of the 3rd quarter and decided to keep watching HIMYM.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Game Thread Standings wrote:

pio2u................................2-1
K0BEE 2.0.........................2-4
diando..............................1-3
chazz................................0-1
Laker Intervention.............0-1
TDRock.............................0-1
jlinfan...............................0-2
Don Draper.......................0-2
zePokar............................0-1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Through the legs to the left, through the legs to the right, we don't run them Laker plays, we just Kobe fadeaway..."
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27
Jump to: