2014 Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:18 pm    Post subject:

I won thanks to a decent effort from Bell and I accidentally benched Foster for Jeremy Hill. All night I was cheering on Foster and cursing out Hill on my bench, not even realizing I was actually playing him

Got a combined 34 big ones from Kicker and DEF too, so ended up cruising in the end.

Now I have the dilemma of whether or not to roll with Hill again this week (my other RBs are Forte & Foster), and will def roll with Le'Veon Bell.

Guy in the finals against me doesn't even have a great team. His QBs are Flacco & Tannehill, RBs are McCoy, Morris & CJ Anderson, WRs Beckham & Dez, TE Olsen & DEF Eagles.

Definitely looking to beat that ass this week

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject:

DuncanIdaho wrote:

Thomas/Dez/Beckham sounds like the combo I'd go with. Even if the Giants get roughed up, there's always garbage time, and Beckham has had some good garbage time games too.

I'd check to see how DT has done against Joe Haden in the past too. I'd probably never sit DT, but if you're going to sit one of those guys for Maclin it's worth looking in to, especially with JT hobbled. Still, I'd probably rather lose with the studs that got me there than to bench them for matchups.

DT's had a 77 yard, 6 catch game against the Bengals in 2012. Though Manning's throwing less these days. Hopefully Cincy gets a lot of points so Manning has to be forced to throw.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:35 am    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
DuncanIdaho wrote:

Thomas/Dez/Beckham sounds like the combo I'd go with. Even if the Giants get roughed up, there's always garbage time, and Beckham has had some good garbage time games too.

I'd check to see how DT has done against Joe Haden in the past too. I'd probably never sit DT, but if you're going to sit one of those guys for Maclin it's worth looking in to, especially with JT hobbled. Still, I'd probably rather lose with the studs that got me there than to bench them for matchups.

DT's had a 77 yard, 6 catch game against the Bengals in 2012. Though Manning's throwing less these days. Hopefully Cincy gets a lot of points so Manning has to be forced to throw.

Woops, for some reason I thought they were playing the Browns. Nevermind me, full steam ahead with DT!
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject:

Playing my fantasy championship this weekend, a lot of money on the line. It looks like I'll be without TY Hilton.

Who would guys pick from these player to replace Hilton in my lineup?

Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins
Harry Douglas

If Julio Jones sits out again, I'm leaning toward Douglas. If Jones plays, I'm leaning toward Watkins.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
Playing my fantasy championship this weekend, a lot of money on the line. It looks like I'll be without TY Hilton.

Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins
Harry Douglas

If Julio Jones sits out again, I'm leaning toward Douglas. If Jones plays, I'm leaning toward Watkins.

I'd do the same.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:48 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:

Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins
Harry Douglas

If Jones sits, Douglas for sure. If not, I'd go with V-Jax. Yes, Oakland is a pushover but pass D is actually their only bright spot (possibly because it's so easy to run on them). Smart move would be to not put the game in Kyle Orton's hands so pass attempts could be sparse. Not to mention, it's the RB's and TE's that are getting receiving yards and scores against the Raiders more than the WR's. Because of this, Watkins could be hit-miss. McCown's targeting Jackson a lot more and GB can be thrown at, plus TB will need to play catch-up.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:06 pm    Post subject:

rwongega wrote:
Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:

Vincent Jackson
Sammy Watkins
Harry Douglas

If Jones sits, Douglas for sure. If not, I'd go with V-Jax. Yes, Oakland is a pushover but pass D is actually their only bright spot (possibly because it's so easy to run on them). Smart move would be to not put the game in Kyle Orton's hands so pass attempts could be sparse. Not to mention, it's the RB's and TE's that are getting receiving yards and scores against the Raiders more than the WR's. Because of this, Watkins could be hit-miss. McCown's targeting Jackson a lot more and GB can be thrown at, plus TB will need to play catch-up.

Interesting on the pass D stat, I didn't know that. Very good point about playing catch-up for TB.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:06 pm    Post subject:

What a day... Luck with 1 point. Absolutely killing me except for week 1 of the playoffs.
Freddie Buckets
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject:

I'm in pretty good shape in my title. Up 5 with Seattle D tonight then CJ Anderson and Emmanuel Sanders tomorrow.

My opponent has AJ Green.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject:

Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:
I'm in pretty good shape in my title. Up 5 with Seattle D tonight then CJ Anderson and Emmanuel Sanders tomorrow.

You're golden, bro.

I salvaged my season with a victory this week, unless Demaryius Thomas somehow manages to score NEGATIVE 6 points. So I win back my money with 3rd place. Would have liked to win it all, but that .40 loss last week just devastated me. I still can't believe it.
DuncanIdaho
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:39 pm    Post subject:

PLATNUM wrote:
Kobe2Dwight12 wrote:

You're golden, bro.

I salvaged my season with a victory this week, unless Demaryius Thomas somehow manages to score NEGATIVE 6 points. So I win back my money with 3rd place. Would have liked to win it all, but that .40 loss last week just devastated me. I still can't believe it.

Same for me. I lost by 1 point last week, and in the championship match this week, right now I'd be up with DT to play (even considering Luck's 1 point game).
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject:

(bleep)k Luck.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Moses
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 am    Post subject:

Think I've won the championship in my league

Up 51 with my opponent only having CJ Anderson to play.

Did well this week, every one of my RB WR & TE scored at least 1 TD, overcame having to play against Odell Beckham.

Thanks god my opponent chose Flacco over Tannehill and A. Morris over Lamar Miller. He also had the Seahawks D on his bench, but rolled with the Eagles instead.

It's only one thing left to do now:

Mamba Forever
The Marathon Continues
Still I Rise
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject:

Lost in the championship game. Brees was ass. ODB gave it his all but the rest of my team minus him and Julio took a huge dump. Still get that second place money.

I think I'm taking ODB in the first round next season. He's now one of my favorite players. I'd take him in round 2 but I'm scared someone will grab him. He's MY guy damn it.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
Lost in the championship game. Brees was ass. ODB gave it his all but the rest of my team minus him and Julio took a huge dump. Still get that second place money.

I think I'm taking ODB in the first round next season. He's now one of my favorite players. I'd take him in round 2 but I'm scared someone will grab him. He's MY guy damn it.

It's gonna depend where u end up drafting next year. I doubt more than 1 or 2 wrs go in the 1st round. I'm not sure he will be one of them unless someone is equally enamored with him as u are. I am wary of 2nd year players. But Jeremy Hill came thru for me in the 2nd half this season and I might have to scoop him up next season. But not until round 4 or later. Congrats on your 2nd place finish.
PLATNUM
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:06 pm    Post subject:

Moses wrote:
Think I've won the championship in my league

Up 51 with my opponent only having CJ Anderson to play.

Did well this week, every one of my RB WR & TE scored at least 1 TD, overcame having to play against Odell Beckham.

Thanks god my opponent chose Flacco over Tannehill and A. Morris over Lamar Miller. He also had the Seahawks D on his bench, but rolled with the Eagles instead.

It's only one thing left to do now:

rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:00 pm    Post subject:

Pay league results: 2 1st places, 3 2nd place, 1 3rd place, 4 5th and under. Eh, still a net profit.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15
Jump to: