Kevin Garnett and Dwight Fight
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hard_Butter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 pm    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

lol Carmelo? The softest guy in the league? The same guy that threw a punch at jared jefferies and ran for his life across the entire court LOL. KG is a warrior and Dwight got a head butt from him and back peddled as fast as he could lol.

KG is the most passive aggressive nba player I've ever seen. he loves throwing in little cheap shots and then throwing his hands in the air refusing to own up to it. unless, of course, the guy he's doing it to is a guard half his size or in the case with Dwight, a mental midget.

because it's not boxing, KG is all about getting under his opponents skin and he is a master at doing so, the guy is as tough as they come and backs down from nobody. The KG that was in minnesota was a force to be reckoned with and played with a fierce competitiveness that todays stars flat out lack.

That's some funny (bleep) right there.

Kiss my Converse.
defense
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject:

I would put my money on Garnett. Howard is a big teddy bear.
Dreamshake
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject:

Way to stay in the game and not get suspended for the next one Dwight!
CalvinJ21
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:59 pm    Post subject:

thank you Anthony Peeler
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:04 pm    Post subject:

GoldenThroat wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7P4AttCUAAEcJP.jpg

Prom King and Queen.
K0BEE 2.0
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm    Post subject:

I wish we can somehow get KG this year... his intensity and his will is off the charts... we need players that care... we probably don't have any of them on this roster.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:
I wish we can somehow get KG this year... his intensity and his will is off the charts... we need players that care... we probably don't have any of them on this roster.

I suggest grabbing him this offseason.
Yinoma burst my bubble. Said if KG is coming to LA it isn't to play for the Lakers. It's to play with Doc and the Clips.
danzag
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:19 am    Post subject:

K0BEE 2.0 wrote:

(bleep) Kevin Garnett, man. And he's like 51 years old
USCandLakers
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:57 am    Post subject:

CandyCanes wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
EchoZulu wrote:

Kevin Garnett is the fakest tough guy ever in the NBA. He wasn't gonna do (bleep) in that situation. The classic "I'm gonna (bleep) you up" when the ish gets broken up... He always picks on the soft guys. But, shrivels up when it comes to guys like Peeler and Carmelo. KG is a little (bleep).

lol Carmelo? The softest guy in the league? The same guy that threw a punch at jared jefferies and ran for his life across the entire court LOL. KG is a warrior and Dwight got a head butt from him and back peddled as fast as he could lol.

Can't stop laughing at Carmelo.

What is there to laugh at? That's good street fighting technique. Always keep your attackers in front of you. You act as if he turned tail and ran. He did the right thing. You'd be stupid to stand still while 2-3 people charged at you, that's how you lose fights.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject:

USCandLakers wrote:
CandyCanes wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
EchoZulu wrote:

Kevin Garnett is the fakest tough guy ever in the NBA. He wasn't gonna do (bleep) in that situation. The classic "I'm gonna (bleep) you up" when the ish gets broken up... He always picks on the soft guys. But, shrivels up when it comes to guys like Peeler and Carmelo. KG is a little (bleep).

Can't stop laughing at Carmelo.

What is there to laugh at? That's good street fighting technique. Always keep your attackers in front of you. You act as if he turned tail and ran. He did the right thing. You'd be stupid to stand still while 2-3 people charged at you, that's how you lose fights.

Dang that punch was loud though.

Last edited by kikanga on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lakerfan 4 Life
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject:

Dwight Bragging To Kevin Garnett Caused Bad Blood Between Them

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/video/scalabrine-d-12-s-all-star-bragging-one-of-many-reasons-kg-doesn-t-like-him-011315?vid=383908931632
nevitt_smrek
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Is it possible for two wussies to fight?
DaMuleRules
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject:

kobeandgary wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

KG is the most passive aggressive nba player I've ever seen. he loves throwing in little cheap shots and then throwing his hands in the air refusing to own up to it. unless, of course, the guy he's doing it to is a guard half his size or in the case with Dwight, a mental midget.

because it's not boxing, KG is all about getting under his opponents skin and he is a master at doing so, the guy is as tough as they come and backs down from nobody. The KG that was in minnesota was a force to be reckoned with and played with a fierce competitiveness that todays stars flat out lack.

This has got to be a failed attempt at comedy.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:18 pm    Post subject:

yinoma2001 wrote:
KG was the douche here. And that's saying a lot when the other person is Dwight.

This.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject:

EchoZulu wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the same poster who also thought Worthy was a coattail rider. Worthy rode Jordan's tails in college, etc.
non-player zealot
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject:

jonnybravo wrote:
Telleris wrote:
ODotSoHot wrote:
Telleris wrote:
lakersken80 wrote:
Something about D12 just rubs guys wrong around the league. Not going to be the last time somebody wants to fight him. That being said KG picks fights over smaller guys usually because he thinks they won't retaliate. If there was a fight where both guys could've been losers, this could be it.

The guy KG has been worst at being a tool towards is Duncan, cheap shots at the back of the head, of course his mocking of his dead mother on mother's day is probably his douche of the century award winner.

What? I missed this altogether...when?

Many years ago during a wolves spurs playoff series.

That and cracking a cancer joke at Villanueva.

Or sneaking in a slap to the back of Duncan's head while Tim had his back turned. It was a total effen sissy slap too and KG turned around like he didn't even do it. Just a flat out cooze.

Or running from Zaza Pachullia after a scuffle.

Or running from McDyess after a scuffle.

KG would get broken in half if the fines weren't what they were in the NBA. Guy starts (bleep) he can't finish unless it's against a tiny little European player.

It's kind of a sad indictment on Dwight. KG usually only goes after a guy he can outright bully (or he'll run like a fairy). Shows what KG thinks of Dwight.

His 2009 leg injury hit soon after an incident in a gm vs Port where he crouched down to floor level and barked (literally) at an opponent.
Worthy42
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject:

Lakerfan 4 Life wrote:
Dwight Bragging To Kevin Garnett Caused Bad Blood Between Them

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/video/scalabrine-d-12-s-all-star-bragging-one-of-many-reasons-kg-doesn-t-like-him-011315?vid=383908931632

Dwight's a loser.
Hard_Butter
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
EchoZulu wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

I'm pretty sure that's the same poster who also thought Worthy was a coattail rider. Worthy rode Jordan's tails in college, etc.

And for reference sake, it's also the same poster that said nothing Donald Sterling said made him a racist. So, there's that.

Kiss my Converse.
kobeandgary
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject:

non-player zealot wrote:
EchoZulu wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:
sickside323 wrote:
kobeandgary wrote:

Worthy was just that, he was a terrific player but by no means was he the number one or number two guy. KG is and always has been one of the fiercest players in the NBA and plays with ruthless aggression and passion.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> General Basketball Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3
Jump to: