is having Jordan Hill worth not having a top 5 pick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fruscas
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject:

When is the trade deadline? I dont think he will end the season with us
Laker's Fan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject:

tony smith wrote:
King Randle wrote:
Portland has to consider acquiring Hill in order to sustain the loss of Aldridge for awhile. I'm not sure if the have a first round pick but if they do they definitely should consider their #1 pick for Hill.

Somebody else in another threat mentioned CJ McCollum. I'd trade Hill for him in a second, or a first round pick... and to be honest, I'd even consider trading him for a high second.

Hill is probably too big a leap given what it would take to get everything lined up, including the players LA would have to release to make the deal work (you have to make roster space for inbound players before the trade).

I was thinking Portland could benefit from a Sacre/LAL 2015 2nd round pick for the POR 2015 1st round pick deal. The pick swap may only be about 10 spots, and high 2nd rounders can be valuable in their own right given the lack of contract guarantee. Sacre gives them a little depth while Aldrige is out, and even might have some regional fan base given his 4-years up in Gonzaga.

That's not a deal they would probably do in June, but if it helps them now, the long range cost isn't great.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: