Six Flags Magic Mountain closing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject:

I hope disney will buy it.....because they will change its marketing campaign to gear to more children so they can get more revenue........

Market towards children BIG BUCKS.......

also they need to have a dress code... NO GANG ATTIRE WHAT-SO-EVER

I DONT CARE HOW FAR YOU DROVE...... PANTS THAT HANG DOWN TO YOUR SHOES....YOU WILL NOT GET ENTRANCE!!!!!!
Jagster
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject:

lakers0505 wrote:
JD wrote:
Well, what do they expect when the price of a season pass is only $10 more than the price of a one-day admission?

The idiot gang-bangers don't spend any money in the park. The kids that mom and dad dump off there, because its cheaper than a babysitter, don't spend any money in the park.

If they were to buy a clue and clean that place up, take out the trash, make it more family oriented... they'd make a profit.

Wow...only 10 bucks more of a year pass...thats downright stupid...

first off 50 bucks is cheaper than a babysitter? if these guys are gang banging i can guarantee you their parents arent dropping them off. your ignorance on the workings of the inner city is quite obvious. as for your second point of making it family oriented thats quite true.

also 10 bux for the year pass. if you read the article they clearly tell you that the park makes its money on concessions, gift shops etc so a returning guest = more revenue from your restaurants and shops. i worked for Universal Studios Hollywood at one point and during our presummer meetings etc the main concern was getting repeat guests and maintaining a high level of service
frijolero01
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject:

JD wrote:
Well, what do they expect when the price of a season pass is only $10 more than the price of a one-day admission?

The idiot gang-bangers don't spend any money in the park. The kids that mom and dad dump off there, because its cheaper than a babysitter, don't spend any money in the park.

If they were to buy a clue and clean that place up, take out the trash, make it more family oriented... they'd make a profit.

after working there for 5 years i defenitely agree. sorry, but the bathrooms are (bleep), the employees look like they're in pain when they try to smile, all these goddamned teenagers, and overpayed supervisors. Its not only the rides, its the whole park and how it presents itself. Sure, magic mountain has the faster rides but disneyland has its own theme to accompany each ride. Its not the ride itself, its also what's around it. I'm 23 and i LOVE disneyland like no other. its a shame that mountain is closing but they shouldve saw it coming a long time ago.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject:

I hope disney can buy it im praying for it.... we are the only state and city in the entire nation that has eveything lets keep it that way
Alpha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject:

Dang a friend and I were just talking about going there.
unggoy
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

Jagster wrote:
lakers0505 wrote:
JD wrote:

Wow...only 10 bucks more of a year pass...thats downright stupid...

first off 50 bucks is cheaper than a babysitter? if these guys are gang banging i can guarantee you their parents arent dropping them off. your ignorance on the workings of the inner city is quite obvious.

I think you're running two points together here. He wasn't saying that the gang bangers parents are dropping them off. Although that would be a pretty funny sight.

The idiot gang bangers are there stirring up trouble, and not spending money.

Then there are the other kids, whose parents are dropping them off because it is cheaper than a babysitter. Yes, the price of the season pass and gas to drop the miserable runts off daily is cheaper than day care or a baby sitter throughout the summer.
ImprovidusLiberum
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject:

Jagster wrote:
your ignorance on the workings of the inner city is quite obvious.

Valencia is the inner city?
Sojo
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject:

ImprovidusLiberum wrote:
Jagster wrote:
your ignorance on the workings of the inner city is quite obvious.

Valencia is the inner city?

LOL...Valencia is pure white flight!
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: