Kobe Done w/ Season-Ending Surgery - Out for 9 Months (pg 24)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SGV-Laker fan
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:25 am    Post subject:

fadeaway3 wrote:
BS is officially my worst pick as a HC call.

i don't get all these Byron Scott hating. the guy is a lame duck coach until Kobe retires, that's the fact. the team is handicapped by CBA restriction until then. even Popovich not gonna get this odd mix of players to win games. just be patient, this hell will be over after Kobe retires.
Aeneas Hunter
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject:

SGV-Laker fan wrote:
fadeaway3 wrote:

i don't get all these Byron Scott hating. the guy is a lame duck coach until Kobe retires, that's the fact. the team is handicapped by CBA restriction until then. even Popovich not gonna get this odd mix of players to win games. just be patient, this hell will be over after Kobe retires.

Gotta blame things on someone, and the Jim Buss stuff got stale. Scott is a caretaker head coach for the rebuild. Until we start getting some talent in the door, it's not like head coach of the Lakers is a plum job for coaches.
K28
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
fadeaway3 wrote:

Gotta blame things on someone, and the Jim Buss stuff got stale. Scott is a caretaker head coach for the rebuild. Until we start getting some talent in the door, it's not like head coach of the Lakers is a plum job for coaches.

Blamiing Jim hasn't gotten stale. Right now he's on the clock. Three years to the promised WCF appearance.
venturalakersfan
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:54 am    Post subject:

kray28_ wrote:
Aeneas Hunter wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
fadeaway3 wrote:

Blamiing Jim hasn't gotten stale. Right now he's on the clock. Three years to the promised WCF appearance.

That wasn't the promise, but when discussing Jim Buss, expecting actual facts is expecting too much.
kikanga
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject:

Aeneas Hunter wrote:
SGV-Laker fan wrote:
fadeaway3 wrote:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
It's an ugly job to have right now.
But alot of things will change by the third and fourth year of Scott's coaching contract.
Currently we're a bottom-dweller so it's hard to imagine it could be worse.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> LA Lakers Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28
Jump to: