++++ Bulls @ LAKERS 1/29/2015 ++++ 7:30 PM PT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lakersken80
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:19 pm    Post subject:

Lakers#1Team wrote:
Lakers game was the only watchable game tonight... We still carrying TNT.

Most of the Laker games on TNT are actually watchable this year...its the crappy games on TWC that are terrible to watch. For some reason they gotta play better on national TV for their upcoming free agency.

Last edited by lakersken80 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
option_nerd
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:21 pm    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:
That was a pretty entertaining game. Clarkson is really playing well for a rookie. He did struggle at the end of the game. Not sure his handles are strong enough to be a PG in this league, but these guys fought tonight.

No doubt that this experience will definitely help his confidence and overall game. I only wish Tarik could have gotten some action.

Yeah, where was Tarik?

it is so weird with BS. he starts players and then benches them for no reasons at all.
I am not a fan of Ronnie but I do feel bad seeing him sitting on a bench looking sad.
TDRock
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject:

diando wrote:
TDRock wrote:
mhan00 wrote:
I like the Bulls, but today I hope they get blown out (while Pau scores fifty and logs a quadruple double). I also hope Jimmy Butler gets a taste of what it's like in LA.

Lol. Yep I want Pau to play well and the Lakers to win.

You got your wish.

Yep yep!
KingKobe20
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:32 pm    Post subject:

Sure this hurts the tank but breaking a 9 game losing streak is always a good thing.

When Jordan Hill plays like this it makes me want to keep him for next season. His development has been excellent and for 9 million a season it might be worth it. He's been the Lakers MVP this season no doubt.

aka ILLWiLL20

R.I.P PHIL
Charisma
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject:

option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:
That was a pretty entertaining game. Clarkson is really playing well for a rookie. He did struggle at the end of the game. Not sure his handles are strong enough to be a PG in this league, but these guys fought tonight.

No doubt that this experience will definitely help his confidence and overall game. I only wish Tarik could have gotten some action.

Yeah, where was Tarik?

it is so weird with BS. he starts players and then benches them for no reasons at all.
I am not a fan of Ronnie but I do feel bad seeing him sitting on a bench looking sad.

I'm not big on Price either but if BS thinks so high of him why stopped playing him totally?
revoldas
Sixth Man
Sixth Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:33 pm    Post subject:

option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

Same here. Black looked bored and Price looked heartbroken.

I really don't get BS. Just when we thought we figure him out he goes ahead and do the opposite. BS the mysterious man.
Treble Clef
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Charisma wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

I'm not big on Price either but if BS thinks so high of him why stopped playing him totally?

I thought Price only fit with Kobe. Clarkson and Lin are point guards that need the ball more. Price could play more of the Fisher role of playing defense and not actually running the offense.
pio2u
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject:

Treble Clef wrote:
Charisma wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

I thought Price only fit with Kobe. Clarkson and Lin are point guards that need the ball more. Price could play more of the Fisher role of playing defense and not actually running the offense.

That's what I thought.
Apparently RP has fallen victim to BS's plan to change the lineup every 20 games.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:15 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
xiaozhugong wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
No Lin.

Scott hates that guy.

He doesn't want Lin to shine. Less playing time no chance to shine.

Clarkson was playing well. Please stop.

I don't think Scott hates Lin but Lin should have played more minutes. Clarkson could ramp up but this all of a sudden over 40 minutes is insane. I don't even know if that's good for Clarkson's body to play that many minutes already.

Really, Boozer and Davis also should have got more minutes and some run in OT. Scott got really lucky for the win, that OT lineup out there should not have won the game but somehow pulled it off mainly due to big shots by Hill and some by Ellington.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject:

Charisma wrote:
xiaozhugong wrote:
Laker_Town wrote:
No Lin.

Scott hates that guy.

He doesn't want Lin to shine. Less playing time no chance to shine.

Lin had a pretty good game. 11 points in 26 minutes and a team high 5 assists.

Nice first half, so-so 2nd half. He had 1 ugly turnover in the 2nd half and missed a bunch of layups and shots in the 2nd half. First half he was solid. He didn't play good D on Brooks in the 2nd, but good D on Rose. Lin should play with Davis as much as possible.
bws94
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:25 am    Post subject:

option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

Yes. How does Ronnie go from being an essential player and leader and organizing the offense to 3 DNPs? That's just wrong. In a 2 OT game, Byron finds no minutes for him? And where's Black?
catman2u
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject:

TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

Where was Tarik? Why doe Sacre get 2x's the minutes of Ed Davis when he clearly isn't as effective. What game does BS see? Lin and Clarkson as the guards attacking the rim, keeping the defense backing up.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject:

Charisma wrote:
option_nerd wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

BS probably saw in practice what we have seen Price do in many of the games. BS said recently he wasn't impressed with several players in practice.
Lakers#1Team
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:09 am    Post subject:

catman2u wrote:
TDRock wrote:
pio2u wrote:
Plaza234 wrote:

Yeah, where was Tarik?

Where was Tarik? Why doe Sacre get 2x's the minutes of Ed Davis when he clearly isn't as effective. What game does BS see? Lin and Clarkson as the guards attacking the rim, keeping the defense backing up.

Tarik is probably still on the mend from his injury. Maybe BS is being ultra conservative after his guilt complex over his handling of Kobe.
tirebiter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject:

bws94 wrote:
Scott got really unlucky for the win, that OT lineup out there should not have won the game but somehow it happened mainly due to uncharacteristic shots by Hill and some by Ellington.

FIFY.
tirebiter
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:32 am    Post subject:

guys, speculating why byron starts or plays certain players and not others won't make a whole lot of sense right now.

he's trying different lineups, giving each lineup a amount of minutes against different competition and in different situations, to help front office evaluate each player and see what they have.

maybe for the last 20 games he'll roll out his final lineup, the one that he thinks can win games (or not, depending on how close we are to the top 5 pick). it's anybody's guess what that lineup will look like.
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Game Updates All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57
Jump to: