Andrew Bynum Rookie Cards

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bynumisking
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Andrew Bynum Rookie Cards

I'm collecting all his RCs. And so far I've spent around 400 dollars from the autographs, jersey patches, and the common RCs. But I'm sure I haven't collected everything yet. So anyone here who collects Andrew Bynum cards too? Please send me an instant message if you have a rare Andrew Bynum card/s that you wanna sell.

And more on cards: I used to collect Kobe Bryant cards. Had most of his rookie cards and special cards back then. But guess what, I lost it all when a fire burnt down our previous home. It's hard when I think 'bout all those and all the money I spent. So now that I'm back collecting NBA trading cards, I'm just gonna collect Andrew Bynum cards. And hope he someday reaches superstardome. 'Cause Kobe's RCs are now way too expensive. Twenty-thousand bucks won't be enough to collect all his high-value cards.
Hap4n
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject:

Bummer about your Kobe Cards.
But may i suggest a safer investment if your just in it for the money.
Chris Paul
bynumisking
Starting Rotation
Starting Rotation

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject:

Hap4n wrote:
Bummer about your Kobe Cards.
But may i suggest a safer investment if your just in it for the money.
Chris Paul

Chris Paul is nowhere near a title soon. I think Bynum has more upside though. Being on the Lakers and playing alongside Kobe. But if I just knew back then, I might have collected all Wade RCs when he wasn't expected yet to be this good.

Back to Bynum though, it's unbelievable how high the value of his cards are. W/ just the numbers he put up his rookie year- which was very dismal, many still believe that he's gonna be great someday hence the high RC value. But it's hard to deny his upside. With the level of today's center, Bynum should really be a top tier center a couple of years from now. Just add more strength and bulk up more, and he's gonna be a very hard inside presence to stop due to the lack of "real talent" on the center position nowadays. Only Greg Oden should challenge a developed Bynum, so I expect to see a rivalry between the two in the near future. It'd be a nice thing to watch.
Trey
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject:

How about a cheap fireproof safe

I think the NBA is on notice.. Bynum has no fear.. he is gonnna learn from and to be like Kobe "cut the opponents hearts out" Bryant
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: