View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject:

chef wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
this is a dumb thread........

we are all los angeles/so cal there are no phone wars here or area code wars.... STUPID STUPID THREAD......

lemme tell you something

my house is 909
my cell is 310
my work is 213
my girlfriend is 714
my sister is 951
my best friend is 562
my cousin is 949

i drive to la everyday for work, and i come home to the 909 which la is only a 30 minute drive for me..... the only thing all of us has in common is that we LOVE OUR LA TEAMS..... AND WE UNITE stop this county war bull crap... its very childish!!!

Quick question....why did you get a 310 area code if you work in 213 and live in the 909?

first off dont raise the flag when you dont know the facts ...

second i was living with my sister whom lived in los angeles at the time and that was in 2001. so i signed up with tmobile at the costco and they assigned me a 310 area code and never changed my number or carrier

i work in long beach (la county) whom still has the old 213 area code.

lastly we moved chino in july of 2003..... and the house has a 909 area code....
Jesseca328
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject:

lakersfreak wrote:
tony smith wrote:

meth and devil worshipers out in 909. crazy things happen late at night out in those orange groves...

Listen to cb/shortwave around Lake Elsinore at night, lots of 'wake up white people, save our land' kkk type talk.
Oh man Lake Elsinore is soooo ugh... Me and my sister like to call it Little Idaho... We passed by there for the first time a few weeks ago and we were like OMG!! Couldnt believe there was such a town just in the back of the OC, haha!!!

ALPHA ~ LakerSanity ~ 24 ~ Exick ~ ElginBaylor ~ TheBigRuski ~ re4ee ~ JerryMagicKobe ~ mbloves L.A. ~ unggoy ~ encina1~ Jesseca328 ~ phayze one ~ Flo'z
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:
chef wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

we are all los angeles/so cal there are no phone wars here or area code wars.... STUPID STUPID THREAD......

lemme tell you something

my house is 909
my cell is 310
my work is 213
my girlfriend is 714
my sister is 951
my best friend is 562
my cousin is 949

i drive to la everyday for work, and i come home to the 909 which la is only a 30 minute drive for me..... the only thing all of us has in common is that we LOVE OUR LA TEAMS..... AND WE UNITE stop this county war bull crap... its very childish!!!

Quick question....why did you get a 310 area code if you work in 213 and live in the 909?

second i was living with my sister whom lived in los angeles at the time and that was in 2001. so i signed up with tmobile at the costco and they assigned me a 310 area code and never changed my number or carrier

lastly we moved chino in july of 2003..... and the house has a 909 area code....

yeah right, you just know 310 is whurrr its at.
TheRod
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject:

chef wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:
chef wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

lemme tell you something

my house is 909
my cell is 310
my work is 213
my girlfriend is 714
my sister is 951
my best friend is 562
my cousin is 949

yeah right, you just know 310 is whurrr its at.

You tell em Chef. Gangsta.
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject:

^^^ LOL whatever!!! :roll:

we are all so cal.... we all love the lakers, dodgers, and kings, and USC/UCLA football.... i will never engage in claiming area codes as my own hood because I will always and forever consider Southern Cali as my home for Life.....

If someone from miami representing miami talks smack against so cal.. THEN IT's ON!!!! other than that its strictly west coast for me!!!!

WESTSIIIIiiiIIDE!!!!!!!!
chef
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject:

Lakers999 wrote:

we are all so cal.... we all love the lakers, dodgers, and kings, and USC/UCLA football.... i will never engage in claiming area codes as my own hood because I will always and forever consider Southern Cali as my home for Life.....

If someone from miami representing miami talks smack against so cal.. THEN IT's ON!!!! other than that its strictly west coast for me!!!!

WESTSIIIIiiiIIDE!!!!!!!!

i was at a club a few years ago in mardi gras and the mc of the club kept on askign people where they were at.....me and a bunch of other peeps were throwin' up the "W" and also that "LA" sign you can do with both hands.....represent!
LaLakers999
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject:

chef wrote:
Lakers999 wrote:

WESTSIIIIiiiIIDE!!!!!!!!

i was at a club a few years ago in mardi gras and the mc of the club kept on askign people where they were at.....me and a bunch of other peeps were throwin' up the "W" and also that "LA" sign you can do with both hands.....represent!

werd keep it westside for life!!!!!!
brutella
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject:

Jessica Alba is from the 909, no?
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: