Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:52 pm    Post subject:

Dominator wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
rwongega wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
If you all really want to cry me a river, then choke on this.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kenneth+Copeland+Airport-4t2/@32.9758234,-97.4872354,5677m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc69b6e2fc09f9417

Kenneth Copeland has his own personal airport next to his 18,000 sq ft house and church on the same property.

House is at bottom of runway, to the left, next to lake.

Church is located above the airport hanger to the right.

Now THAT'S what's up. Make you forget about a measly $65 mil jet real quick.

A whole world you know NOTHING about. You lil whiners know nothing about nothing. Just let it go.

Let the REAL HATING begin

Presented with argument that televangelists are scam artists who successfully rip off suckers in their "congregation" to fund a ludicrously lavish lifestyle.

Your response is to present an example of another outlandish lifestyle held by another scam artist televangelist.

Bravo.

Now I'm doing it because its making so many whiners cry hard and its entertaining. The "scam artist" "brainwashed" "preachers stealing money" bird brain perspective is laughable. People pay motivational speakers millions for self improvement. Millions of people wouldn't be making donations without having benefited from what they're learning. Just continue hating on something you know nothing about except what other whiners are telling you.

Judging by your posts in this thread you have a long way to go. Keep paying and maybe someday you'll get there.

http://images.gizmag.com/hero/9000_18030820909.jpg
JerryMagicKobe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
Dominator wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
rwongega wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Kenneth+Copeland+Airport-4t2/@32.9758234,-97.4872354,5677m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc69b6e2fc09f9417

Kenneth Copeland has his own personal airport next to his 18,000 sq ft house and church on the same property.

A whole world you know NOTHING about. You lil whiners know nothing about nothing. Just let it go.

Presented with argument that televangelists are scam artists who successfully rip off suckers in their "congregation" to fund a ludicrously lavish lifestyle.

Your response is to present an example of another outlandish lifestyle held by another scam artist televangelist.

Bravo.

Now I'm doing it because its making so many whiners cry hard and its entertaining. The "scam artist" "brainwashed" "preachers stealing money" bird brain perspective is laughable. People pay motivational speakers millions for self improvement. Millions of people wouldn't be making donations without having benefited from what they're learning. Just continue hating on something you know nothing about except what other whiners are telling you.

Judging by your posts in this thread you have a long way to go. Keep paying and maybe someday you'll get there.

http://images.gizmag.com/hero/9000_18030820909.jpg

A plane like that just means he can fly closer to Heaven.
AMIRIGHT!?!?
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:21 pm    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

You're definitely proving someone's point...

Bonus info just for you.

His followers who show up to his conferences don't arrive by car, they arrive in their private jets. That hanger and runway gets jammed up conference time.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

His followers who show up to his conferences don't arrive by car, they arrive in their private jets. That hanger and runway gets jammed up conference time.

(bleep) son, you just convinced me to become a Scientologist.

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

So you champion the mega rich, but claim to be a follower of Christ, who championed the poor?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:58 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

So you champion the mega rich, but claim to be a follower of Christ, who championed the poor?

Jesus had haters in his day too. So he spoke to them in parables. Cause those haters were not worthy to understand the truth or have the truth revealed in them.

See the correlation between then and now?
C M B
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Location: Prarie & Manchester, high above the western sideline

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

Jesus had haters in his day too. So he spoke to them in parables. Cause those haters were not worthy to understand the truth or have the truth revealed in them.

No, care to explain?

Sister Golden Hair wrote:
LAMAR ODOM is an anagram for ... DOOM ALARM
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Reply with quote
Fallout
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:24 am    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

I think you need to contribute more of your income to his church so he can live the life of luxury on the shoulders of the poor.
ContagiousInspiration
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Let the REAL HATING begin :lol:

Bonus info just for you.

See the correlation between then and now? :wink:

I never saw an answer when I asked what the mythical Jesus would think of Michael Smith aka Creflo Dollar if he were to meet him.
Janggoon8
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject:

ContagiousInspiration wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

I never saw an answer when I asked what the mythical Jesus would think of Michael Smith aka Creflo Dollar if he were to meet him.

To enjoy all that money in hell for exploiting the name of Jesus for his own personal gains.
Laker Lover
Star Player
Star Player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:08 am    Post subject:

C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

No, care to explain?

John 9:40-41
City_Dawg
Retired Number
Retired Number

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:
C M B wrote:
Laker Lover wrote:

Bonus info just for you.

No, care to explain?

John 9:40-41

No, John said the garage was open from 10:05-55.

!...
Wilt
LG Contributor
LG Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject:

He finally spoke about the controversy:

"Let me tell you something about believing God,” he's shown saying in a YouTube video of a sermon given at the World Dome, his 8,500-seat sanctuary in College Park, Georgia. “I can dream as long as I want to. I can believe God as long as I want to. If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me. You cannot stop me from dreaming."

His initial request reportedly entailed asking 200,000 followers to donate $300 each to fund the effort, according to Christian Post. The fundraising page has since been taken down.

Dollar claims it was the devil that stirred the campaign against him. He believes Satan was trying to discredit him in order to stop the gospel from spreading.

“The enemy has got to discredit the voices of faith and grace and truth because he don't want you to know that you can walk on the water if you can look at Jesus. I've got to discredit that man before he starts showing people Jesus," Dollar said during the sermon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/creflo-dollar-jet_n_7129548.html

---

Flawless logic by Dollar. Case closed.
rwongega
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject:

Wilt wrote:
He finally spoke about the controversy:

"Let me tell you something about believing God,” he's shown saying in a YouTube video of a sermon given at the World Dome, his 8,500-seat sanctuary in College Park, Georgia. “I can dream as long as I want to. I can believe God as long as I want to. If I want to believe God for a $65 million plane, you cannot stop me. You cannot stop me from dreaming."

His initial request reportedly entailed asking 200,000 followers to donate $300 each to fund the effort, according to Christian Post. The fundraising page has since been taken down.

Dollar claims it was the devil that stirred the campaign against him. He believes Satan was trying to discredit him in order to stop the gospel from spreading.

“The enemy has got to discredit the voices of faith and grace and truth because he don't want you to know that you can walk on the water if you can look at Jesus. I've got to discredit that man before he starts showing people Jesus," Dollar said during the sermon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/23/creflo-dollar-jet_n_7129548.html

---

Flawless logic by Dollar. Case closed.

Walk on water = $65 million dollar luxury jet. Sounds perfectly fine to me...

RIP Jonathan Tang
RIP Alex Gruenberg

Free KBCB
Post new topic    LakersGround.net Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4
Jump to: